Trump wants to know what happens to electric planes if there is no sun in the air

He's being funny you old stiff.... come on Dont Taz Me Bro are you going to make a fool out of yourself all the way to November?...
I would ask how a plane will get those batteries off the ground without taking out about 20 rows of seats and a fat flight attendant....

All of the media are talking about how bad Biden was last night and surfacing chatter of replacing him. So, Trump decides to do a rally today and say even more of his usual allotment of insane stuff to try to get the focus back on him.

Trump is just laughing at the greenies

And even being a little unfair

There a several regular production elecyric aircraft on the market

But they have limited range

He's being funny you old stiff.... come on Dont Taz Me Bro are you going to make a fool out of yourself all the way to November?...
I would ask how a plane will get those batteries off the ground without taking out about 20 rows of seats and a fat flight attendant....
Maybe we could have some more fun with "boating accidents" and BLOODBATH! :stir:

As I said, this election is One flew Over the Cuckoos nest v. Weekend at Bernie’s.

Well the battery banks required to get a 747 in the air and to keep it there would be impressive. ;)
The plane would be too heavy to fly....annnnd yes some have suggested using solar panels to spin propellers so Trump's question is not completely irrelevant.

All of the media are talking about how bad Biden was last night and surfacing chatter of replacing him. So, Trump decides to do a rally today and say even more of his usual allotment of insane stuff to try to get the focus back on him.

Trump…..Those Electric Boats, the Batteries are so heavy they sink the boat
The concepts of buoyancy are beyond him

Trump…..Those Electric Boats, the Batteries are so heavy they sink the boat
The concepts of buoyancy are beyond him
Joking.... but he makes a good point... heavy boats need more power to move through the water... dummy...

Forum List

Back