🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump wants to scrap program that feeds 40 million kids in FOREIGN countries

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
these damn foreign countries will never feed their kids as long as we do it for them. Go trump.

Trump plans to scrap programme that has fed 40 million of world's poorest children

march 21 2017 Former senator Bob Dole, a pillar of the Republican Party and a staunch supporter of President Trump during his campaign, has accused the president of threatening “one of the proudest achievements of my lifetime” - by cutting a programme that has provided school meals to more than 40 million children in some of the world's poorest countries.

The McGovern-Dole Food for Education Program, a bipartisan aid enterprise championed by Dole and his Democratic Senate colleague George McGovern in the early aughts, was a casualty of the White House budget proposal released last Thursday.

Since 2003, McGovern-Dole has provided school meals in 40 of the world's most impoverished nations, including several that are currently approaching famine

Good point. Stopping people from dying doesn't fit in with the modern alt-right agenda the leaders of the GOP are trying to push.

If you ask me, the govt should not even feed american kids like is done at all our schools. What are parents for.? Whites will feed their kids but blacks say "Feed ma keeds? Dat da whaat man job. I ain't gwine do da whaat man's job fo him!!".

If you ask me, the govt should not even feed american kids like is done at all our schools. What are parents for.? Whites will feed their kids but blacks say "Feed ma keeds? Dat da whaat man job. I ain't gwine do da whaat man's job fo him!!".
You should stop sleeping in shelters and eating food from food banks before demanding that other people do so.

these damn foreign countries will never feed their kids as long as we do it for them. Go trump.

Trump plans to scrap programme that has fed 40 million of world's poorest children

march 21 2017 Former senator Bob Dole, a pillar of the Republican Party and a staunch supporter of President Trump during his campaign, has accused the president of threatening “one of the proudest achievements of my lifetime” - by cutting a programme that has provided school meals to more than 40 million children in some of the world's poorest countries.

The McGovern-Dole Food for Education Program, a bipartisan aid enterprise championed by Dole and his Democratic Senate colleague George McGovern in the early aughts, was a casualty of the White House budget proposal released last Thursday.

Since 2003, McGovern-Dole has provided school meals in 40 of the world's most impoverished nations, including several that are currently approaching famine

We should drop some farming and food production books on them instead.

yet, we can fund our drug war?

Good point. Stopping people from dying doesn't fit in with the modern alt-right agenda the leaders of the GOP are trying to push.
Why don't you find out what other countries are paying out? Saudi Arabia almost borders parts of Africa where people are starving. What is there contribution?
Oh sorry. I didn't know you shameless alt-right bastards wanted the U.S. to be run more like Saudi Arabia.

:fu:

What? Other countries? Sorry, we need that money for lunches for American kids.
end the drug war.

Mexican wall could cut that budget in half.

Need to ease off of Americans, too.

Guys are doing years or possibly decades for dealing dope to feed their families.
No, it won't.

It's come to my attention you're too much of a partisan hack to think rationally.

If the govts of those foreign countries are so interested in a government feeding their children, why don't those govts do it themselves?

Don't they have their own rich people whose wealth they can redistribute?

If the govts of those foreign countries are so interested in a government feeding their children, why don't those govts do it themselves?

Don't they have their own rich people whose wealth they can redistribute?
BTW, we've been helping those foreign countries for years, in fact for decades. But we have our own kids who (the liberals say) are going without meals, starving etc. Why don't those foreign countries put together a program to feed our kids for a change?

Why don't you find out what other countries are paying out? Saudi Arabia almost borders parts of Africa where people are starving. What is there contribution?
I have wondered that same question. That is after all their neighbors and they are spreading Islam so they should be taking care of all of their Islam brothers and sisters needs in all those Islamic countries they wanted.

I have wondered that same question. That is after all their neighbors and they are spreading Islam so they should be taking care of all of their Islam brothers and sisters needs in all those Islamic countries they wanted.
Looks like you have more in common with Islam than you'd like to admit.

Forum List

Back