🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump wants to scrap program that feeds 40 million kids in FOREIGN countries

If you ask me, the govt should not even feed american kids like is done at all our schools. What are parents for.? Whites will feed their kids but blacks say "Feed ma keeds? Dat da whaat man job. I ain't gwine do da whaat man's job fo him!!".
You should stop sleeping in shelters and eating food from food banks before demanding that other people do so.

I would think that you should use you Obmacare mandated policy to get your doctor to remove your head from your ass.

these damn foreign countries will never feed their kids as long as we do it for them. Go trump.

Trump plans to scrap programme that has fed 40 million of world's poorest children

march 21 2017 Former senator Bob Dole, a pillar of the Republican Party and a staunch supporter of President Trump during his campaign, has accused the president of threatening “one of the proudest achievements of my lifetime” - by cutting a programme that has provided school meals to more than 40 million children in some of the world's poorest countries.

The McGovern-Dole Food for Education Program, a bipartisan aid enterprise championed by Dole and his Democratic Senate colleague George McGovern in the early aughts, was a casualty of the White House budget proposal released last Thursday.

Since 2003, McGovern-Dole has provided school meals in 40 of the world's most impoverished nations, including several that are currently approaching famine

We should drop some farming and food production books on them instead.

Can we drop you too ?

Good point. Stopping people from dying doesn't fit in with the modern alt-right agenda the leaders of the GOP are trying to push.
Why don't you find out what other countries are paying out? Saudi Arabia almost borders parts of Africa where people are starving. What is there contribution?
Oh sorry. I didn't know you shameless alt-right bastards wanted the U.S. to be run more like Saudi Arabia.

:fu:
I did not say that, either did anyone on the right.. Can't you reply without creating another lie?

Good point. Stopping people from dying doesn't fit in with the modern alt-right agenda the leaders of the GOP are trying to push.
Why don't you find out what other countries are paying out? Saudi Arabia almost borders parts of Africa where people are starving. What is there contribution?
I have wondered that same question. That is after all their neighbors and they are spreading Islam so they should be taking care of all of their Islam brothers and sisters needs in all those Islamic countries they wanted.
Looks like you have more in common with Islam than you'd like to admit.

You guys love Islam. When was the break up? I missed it.

Oh sorry. I didn't know you shameless alt-right bastards wanted the U.S. to be run more like Saudi Arabia.

:fu:
I did not say that, either did anyone on the right.. Can't you reply without creating another lie?

Well, they have to make stuff in order to feel good about themselves.

Of course not.

If little oldschool couldn't lie about Republicans, he'd have nothing to say at all.

Gee, that'd be terrible, wouldn't it? :laugh:

these damn foreign countries will never feed their kids as long as we do it for them. Go trump.

Trump plans to scrap programme that has fed 40 million of world's poorest children

march 21 2017 Former senator Bob Dole, a pillar of the Republican Party and a staunch supporter of President Trump during his campaign, has accused the president of threatening “one of the proudest achievements of my lifetime” - by cutting a programme that has provided school meals to more than 40 million children in some of the world's poorest countries.

The McGovern-Dole Food for Education Program, a bipartisan aid enterprise championed by Dole and his Democratic Senate colleague George McGovern in the early aughts, was a casualty of the White House budget proposal released last Thursday.

Since 2003, McGovern-Dole has provided school meals in 40 of the world's most impoverished nations, including several that are currently approaching famine
Aw christ sakes NO!

You'll be putting Ms. Struthers back on everyone's TV!

When you send food to africa the blacks just have more kids. Africans cannot plan ahead. That average IQ of 68 is a killer.

I have wondered that same question. That is after all their neighbors and they are spreading Islam so they should be taking care of all of their Islam brothers and sisters needs in all those Islamic countries they wanted.

You guys love Islam. When was the break up? I missed it.
The Abrahamic religions are all dumb. You hating a group of them doesn't make you better than anybody.

If you ask me, the govt should not even feed american kids like is done at all our schools. What are parents for.? Whites will feed their kids but blacks say "Feed ma keeds? Dat da whaat man job. I ain't gwine do da whaat man's job fo him!!".
You should stop sleeping in shelters and eating food from food banks before demanding that other people do so.
Shelters and foodbanks are not funded by the federal government, moron.

OP -Even McConnell says no dice. Only silly FoxRush dupes think this is an idea...We seem to have one as president...

Ahhhhh. Ok. You're not kidding are you. There really are people like you out there floating around polluting the atmosphere for anyone who can hear the sound of your voice.
Were you raised by wolves? Republicans?

Well, he's already trying to cut meals on wheels. He'll probably cut school food programs too. Why feed other country's kids when he doesn't want to take care of our own?

It's not a good look for the Trumpies to jet set to his " Florida White House" in its opulent setting and then cut food programs for kids ANYWHERE. Does it really matter where they're from? Don't all kids need to eat? If their governments aren't doing the job, just let them starve?
Take a few less vacations you worthless bastards so some kids can eat.
The fact that this has become debatable shows what a sick climate has been fostered in Trump's America..

Well, he's already trying to cut meals on wheels. He'll probably cut school food programs too. Why feed other country's kids when he doesn't want to take care of our own?
"our" own?

Not at all but its obvious that you would like to think that in your own mind.

Ahhhhh. Ok. You're not kidding are you. There really are people like you out there floating around polluting the atmosphere for anyone who can hear the sound of your voice.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. My question needs to be asked. Why is it the job of me and the other taxpayers to feed YOUR kids. Parents should feed their kids a breakfast and then pack a sack lunch for them to eat at school. That's how it used to be but then blacks demanded the schools feed their kids.

Forum List

Back