Trump wants US to partner with Putin on Cyber policing.....LOLOLOLOLOLO

link on official policy..........or it doesn't exist
NOT YET, ITS ELECTION TIME....CONGRESS IF LEFT CONSERVATIVE...WILL PASS THE BILL...BE PATIENT.
So your hysteria is about discussions and not an actual government stance!
NOT YET, ITS ELECTION TIME....CONGRESS IF LEFT CONSERVATIVE...WILL PASS THE BILL...BE PATIENT.
your hysteria is laughable.

LMAO Yep Everything she post is a laugh in fact that's all she's good for. A laugh.
Says a Trump supporter who defends a clown, a liar and a ass ho....I'm in good company in the laughing department, cause you mf's are hysterically pathetic and stupid:abgg2q.jpg::290968001256257790-final:

U.S. and Russian officials indicated Friday that the two countries would work together in a number of areas, including cybersecurity.
putinvladimir_trumpdonald07062017getty.jpg

Donald I wish you was smart enough to see, Putin inside his gut, is laughing like a giddy 2 year old on how gullible and pathetic you are and someday, he's gonna write a tell all on how easy you were to manipulate and control, with the backing of white ingrates like yourself in this country. Asking Putin, a murdering thug who violated our elections to partner on cyber security with a man who lies 25 hours fuckin day, is a nightmare for the planet, let alone the US
I wonder how much classified intel Trump gave Putin during their unprecedented, top secret meeting. Most opaque administration in history.
This US congress, along with Fake News Fox and others, spent weeks tearing apart Obama for an off mic comment he made to Putin...weeks whining and accusing the President of all sorts of conspiracy shit. YOU PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT RACIST HYPOCRITES, OWN IT.

So your hysteria is about discussions and not an actual government stance!
your hysteria is laughable.

LMAO Yep Everything she post is a laugh in fact that's all she's good for. A laugh.
Says a Trump supporter who defends a clown, a liar and a ass ho....I'm in good company in the laughing department, cause you mf's are hysterically pathetic and stupid:abgg2q.jpg::290968001256257790-final:

Says an idiot who doesn't know any better.

WE all laugh at every thread and post you make.

That's all your good for. A laugh.

LMAO

Of course Trump wants to partner with Putin on cyber crime because that is what compromised patsies do.

Last edited:
U.S. and Russian officials indicated Friday that the two countries would work together in a number of areas, including cybersecurity.

Donald I wish you was smart enough to see, Putin inside his gut, is laughing like a giddy 2 year old on how gullible and pathetic you are and someday, he's gonna write a tell all on how easy you were to manipulate and control, with the backing of white ingrates like yourself in this country. Asking Putin, a murdering thug who violated our elections to partner on cyber security with a man who lies 25 hours fuckin day, is a nightmare for the planet, let alone the US
So you are saying the opposition party who was so good at securing their data from hackers knows better? The Dems who got our IRS and voter registration info hacked should be the ones who work on cyber security??
You seem to think this is as bad an idea as hiring a Pakistani (country who hid Bin Laden)right hand lady with ties to Muslim Brotherhood.
Or Hiring Pakistani IT cyber guys giving them access to Gov't data including pathways and doors to classified info. -oops

/-----/ "Donald I wish you was smart enough to see, Putin inside his gut, is laughing like a giddy 2 year old "
And I wish you knew proper grammar. It should be, Donald I wish you were smart... not "Donald, I wish you was smart..."
Secondly, how the hell do you know what Puting is or isn't doing inside his gut? X-Ray glasses?
View attachment 207463
I'm just loving you nuts, you traitors to this country, you Putin loving ass ho's constantly defending Putin and his man- bitch......when we all know, if this was Obama, you maggots would be peeing on your lap tops with a noose around your fat red necks
/----/ Oh you mean like this?
ext

Forum List

Back