Trump warns of 'problems' like 'we've never seen' if he's indicted

Apparently Trump did it on purpose because he’s claiming that he declassified them before he took them.

It was intentional by his own admission.
That shit is not supposed to be there anyway.

I don't care if he thinks he magically declassified them, shit on them or blessed them.

Because they have.
You have already mocked at least 2 videos I posted of the hippie who's been doing this for 25 years and knows the law.
You are driven by anger and nothing will make you rational in regards to this issue.
Oh, yeah. I did laugh at him because he’s hard to take seriously. But I also responded accurately with the facts he is glossing over as you are doing. He’s mostly just a media critic and whines about how media covers things. He pretends to just “stick to the facts” but is constantly making up crap and editorializing with his own pet theories about collusion and other nonsense.

Anyway, you made a claim then couldn’t back it up when questioned about the claim. “Because they have” isn’t really an argument as much as trying to make something true by saying it’s true.

That shit is not supposed to be there anyway.

I don't care if he thinks he magically declassified them, shit on them or blessed them.
I know. It’s just that Trump is doing the DoJ a great service by admitting this crap in public.

Oh, yeah. I did laugh at him because he’s hard to take seriously. But I also responded accurately with the facts he is glossing over as you are doing. He’s mostly just a media critic and whines about how media covers things. He pretends to just “stick to the facts” but is constantly making up crap and editorializing with his own pet theories about collusion and other nonsense.

Anyway, you made a claim then couldn’t back it up when questioned about the claim. “Because they have” isn’t really an argument as much as trying to make something true by saying it’s true.
He said they all do it and you have to prove that no one ever did it.

They took furniture from the White House and had to return it. Truth. I don't have to prove a damn thing to anyone. Find out for yourself.
You realize that the fact that they had to return it actually disproves what you’ve been claiming, right?

You are beating yourself in this debate.

I found out today that you’re not very smart and also you make shit up.

That’s moronic. You’re making the claim. It’s not my job to disprove your unsubstantiated allegations.
As though I care about your input.
Trump is required to return the documents but there's no law against taking them home unless he claims to want to own them.

They took furniture from the White House and had to return it. Truth. I don't have to prove a damn thing to anyone. Find out for yourself.
They made a mistake and willingly returned it.
No DOJ. No FBI. NO Search warrant.

Just like the 15 boxes Trump willingly returned back this January .

Trump is required to return the documents but there's no law against taking them home unless he claims to want to own them.
That is what a copy machine is for.

One cannot take the originals home after leaving the WH, and ending their job there.

You realize that the fact that they had to return it actually disproves what you’ve been claiming, right?

You are beating yourself in this debate.

I found out today that you’re not very smart and also you make shit up.
Go to hell.

There’s a law about keeping sensitive national defense information in your closet.

There’s a law about complying with grand jury subpoenas.

There’s a law about lying to the DoJ.

This is such a stupid scandal, I really can’t believe anyone doesn’t see how poorly this reflects on Trump’s judgement. There’s just no reason we need to be having the argument because there’s no reason Trump should even be wanting to keep these documents.

Ok, where is the rest of the article, since the original article comes from Fox.

This is all there is. Where is the rest?

FOX News Videos

Sen. Mazie Hirono promotes a 'call to arms' against the pro-life movement​

Wed, September 14, 2022, 5:16 PM

Sen. Mazie Hirono issued a "call to arms" on abortion Wednesday following the introduction of Sen. Lindsey Graham's 15-week abortion bill.
The last line of the vid..she says that she sees it as a literal call to arms. I'm not really seeing a call to violence there. More of a wake-up call, I think.

Forum List

Back