Trump Was Not The Legitimate President

the election fraud allegations of 2016.
Not what I asked.

Here’s what you said: “And yet here we are in 2022 with House Democrats having bogus partisan investigations during prime time to go after Republicans for election fraud allegations (that democrats actually planted themselves).”

What election fraud investigations are you referring to where Democrats are going after Republicans?

And please spare me your partisan right-wing links.

For their unproven and unsubstaniated claims of election fraud and their numerous attacks on democracy, including Hillary & Co trying to overthrow a legitimate president, prominent democrats trying to get electors to be faithless, and several others over the years.

You sound crazy as the complaint was election interference by Comey and by Russians; not complaints of election fraud. And despite any complaints of election interference, Hillary conceded the election the next day and the country moved on. There wasn't dozens upon dozens of frivolous lawsuits... there wasn't Hillary convincing 1/3 of America that the election was stolen from her... Hillary didn't try to steal the election by having the VP illegally unilaterally reject Trump electors... Hillary didn't put the VP's life in danger... Hillary didn't cause the Capitol to be invaded by an army of supporters... Hillary didn't get her supporters to donate hundreds of millions of dollars to support an election defense fund that didn't exist.

Not what I asked.

Here’s what you said: “And yet here we are in 2022 with House Democrats having bogus partisan investigations during prime time to go after Republicans for election fraud allegations (that democrats actually planted themselves).”

What election fraud investigations are you referring to where Democrats are going after Republicans?

And please spare me your partisan right-wing links.
I don't usually post partisan right wing links but the biased lefty media doesn't cover these things. Could you please show which parts of the link we actually untrue?

You sound crazy as the complaint was election interference by Comey and by Russians; not complaints of election fraud. And despite any complaints of election interference, Hillary conceded the election the next day and the country moved on. There wasn't dozens upon dozens of frivolous lawsuits... there wasn't Hillary convincing 1/3 of America that the election was stolen from her... Hillary didn't try to steal the election by having the VP illegally unilaterally reject Trump electors... Hillary didn't put the VP's life in danger... Hillary didn't cause the Capitol to be invaded by an army of supporters... Hillary didn't get her supporters to donate hundreds of millions of dollars to support an election defense fund that didn't exist.
Ummmmmmmmm, when you're saying that Trump is not the legitimate president and that he only won due to unproven Russian Collusion election interference, then you are saying that the election was fraudulent.

I don't usually post partisan right wing links but the biased lefty media doesn't cover these things. Could you please show which parts of the link we actually untrue?
I’ll ask again: What election fraud investigations are you referring to where Democrats are going after Republicans in 2022?

Your right-wing link doesn’t show any of that. It just whines about things that we’re done by Democrats in the past.

I’ll ask again: What election fraud investigations are you referring to where Democrats are going after Republicans in 2022?

Your right-wing link doesn’t show any of that. It just whines about things that we’re done by Democrats in the past.
I actually don't understand your question. It makes no sense. I stand by what I posted.

Ummmmmmmmm, when you're saying that Trump is not the legitimate president and that he only won due to unproven Russian Collusion election interference, then you are saying that the election was fraudulent.

Sadly, you're deranged. Now your confusion leads you to conflate Russian interference with Trump colluding with Russia. While the latter was proven nonexistent, the former was proven true by a GOP-led investigation. That aside, crying the election was fraudulent is not a a problem. Acting on it is. Again, no matter what Hillary thought about the 2016 election, she conceded the next day and the country moved on. Whereas in 2020, Trump refused to let the country move on because his ego is bigger than the country.

I actually don't understand your question. It makes no sense. I stand by what I posted.
My question is simply asking you to clarify what exactly you’re talking about in what you posted.

What election fraud investigations are you referring to where Democrats are going after Republicans in 2022?

It seems that even you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.

I disagree. The right has been whining non-stop about the “stolen” election.
But the BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary as the attached shows and when she lost they and she kept up with their negative news for 4 years. Why don't you admit that? Then 90% given to Biden and yet you think the MSM has been equal?

But the BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary as the attached shows and when she lost they and she kept up with their negative news for 4 years. Why don't you admit that? Then 90% given to Biden and yet you think the MSM has been equal?

Mmm, yum...

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg

Both left-wing and right-wing media are biased. Is that a big relevation to you?

Forum List

Back