Trump Was Right - Climate Management, Not Climate Change Responsible For Ca Fires

Trump was full of shit and so is the Daily Caller.

The only one who is full of shit is YOU, DL.

Where is the link to that law you and Schiff claims exists that affords whistle blowers anonymity and immunity?

Trump showed he is ignorant of the whole thing over and over again. His remarks made me wonder if he had ever even been outdoors.

Trump showed he is ignorant of the whole thing over and over again. His remarks made me wonder if he had ever even been outdoors.
Funny, snowflakes now think they are smarter than actual scientists....

Bwuhahahaha....

I live in a national forest, I am an avid outdoorsman, years ago I was a volunteer fireman and know a thing or two about land management. I can guarantee without reservation that I know more about forestry than president dumb-dumb.

Scientists say President Trump is RIGHT - Bad Democrat Policy / Management, not Climate Change, was to blame for California fires...

Climate Experts Suggest Trump Was Right When He Blamed California’s Wildfires On Land Management

Mismanagement of land does indeed contribute to wildfires.

Nobody has suggested it doesn't.

Your link comes back "unavailable" but being that's it's daily caller I'm betting it's a bunch of cherrypicked out of context statements that they've twisted to their own nefarious ends.

Scientists say President Trump is RIGHT - Bad Democrat Policy / Management, not Climate Change, was to blame for California fires...

Climate Experts Suggest Trump Was Right When He Blamed California’s Wildfires On Land Management

Your link comes back "unavailable" but being that's it's daily caller I'm betting it's a bunch of cherrypicked out of context statements that they've twisted to their own nefarious ends.
Link works for me.

You sure you know how to click a link?

And what these climate change advocates fail to realize is that Climate Change = Weather. That's all you need to know.
Lol, no.

The link works fine, and a professor of fire science from Berkeley agreed with Trump. You are pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing he didn't even attempt to open / read it.

:p

Forum List

Back