Trump: “We” Eliminated Roe

Here is Trump bragging just the other day about how WE (his admin) eliminated Roe

And yet we’ve been told by him and others that he is not against abortion.

The man can’t tell the truth ever
He was largely responsible for eliminating Roe V. Wade, by finally picking justices who would overturn it. He not only had to pick pro-life justices, but ones who would not be swayed by threats of assassination.

When did Trump say he was not against abortion?

He was largely responsible for eliminating Roe V. Wade, by finally picking justices who would overturn it. He not only had to pick pro-life justices, but ones who would not be swayed by threats of assassination.

When did Trump say he was not against abortion?
I’m not gonna go back-and-forth over whether Trump did or didn’t claim he’s not responsible for Overturning Roe. That’s just the fact.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Dobbs.

Before Dobbs, government could not stop you from getting an abortion before viability. After Dobbs, government can stop you.

This is an expansion of government power. It’s not that complicated.
You missed my post #38. So did Lesh.

Post 38 talked about finding abortions in states, but then you started talking about Mexico City policy, which is foreign policy and has nothing to do with Dobbs.

Your posts are incoherent.

Post 38 talked about finding abortions in states, but then you started talking about Mexico City policy, which is foreign policy and has nothing to do with Dobbs.

Your posts are incoherent.
And that's why I amended my post with #38 because I realized the Mexico City policy was not pertinent to my earlier post.

But the fact remains, your original post is asinine because government now has less power over abortion than it did prior to Dobbs for the reasons posted in #38,

And if only women should care about this

Only women should vote on it.

What do you think the result would be then?
We agree, well kind of. give women the right to vote on them having the absolute right to abortion at any point in a pregnancy, but with that absolute right, except if the couple are legally married, the government will not be able to compel child support on Men.

How do you think that vote would go?

Oh, and should lesbians be able to vote on this?

People celebrated the overturning of Roe. So now it's in the hands of the voters. Nobody can lose now. Everybody should be happy. Yet, some how some are still upset. What more do they want?

And that's why I amended my post with #38 because I realized the Mexico City policy was not pertinent to my earlier post.

But the fact remains, your original post is asinine because government now has less power over abortion than it did prior to Dobbs for the reasons posted in #38,
So you amended your post and accused me of “missing it”, which is quite dishonest.

How is being able to outlaw abortion less
power? Thats absurd.

People celebrated the overturning of Roe. So now it's in the hands of the voters. Nobody can lose now. Everybody should be happy. Yet, some how some are still upset. What more do they want?
People celebrated the overturning of Roe because it means fewer clinical abortions. Now the goal is the illegalization of all abortions, and we won't rest until we get it. Personhood of the unborn is the route we're going to take.

People celebrated the overturning of Roe because it means fewer clinical abortions. Now the goal is the illegalization of all abortions, and we won't rest until we get it. Personhood of the unborn is the route we're going to take.
Exactly

Illegalization of all abortions

Everywhere and under every circumstance

I would say enforce abortion rights, but abortion is not a moral right. So I'll leave that off.
This is gibberish.

Dobbs said you had no right to an abortion. None. Government can make the decision for you.

Forum List

Back