Trump we will guard our border with our military

Looks like it may happen.

BREAKING: Trump Says Military Will Be Used To Protect Border

I like it. Whatever it takes.

One would think that you guys would understand by now that Trump tweeting about something is not to be taken as an implication that anything will actually happen.

The Posse Comitatus Act would be a difficult hurdle to overcome.

Hilarious.

This would not be a police action, but border defense falling under national security. The PCA would not apply.

Shoot, ask questions later

-Geaux

That's a bit much. We aren't communist East Germany.
in East Germany they shot their own Citizens going over the wall to LEAVE their country. We just want to shoot people who are trying to get in OUR country illegally...Only way to end this unwanted, everlasting invasion..

If we're going to use deadly force, restraint is necessary. It can't be indiscriminate.

I will not stand for such barbarity.

Restraint, yes. But it needs to be made crystal clear to them, and anyone else with such thoughts of busting in that it will no longer be tolerated, and also they will not be permitted to game the legal system here to their advantage.

I don't see why that can't be accomplished.

Why do Trumpbots fall for this crap time and time again. Trump tweets out some bullshit notion that been floated and shot down repeatedly, and suddenly he's not just brilliant but has a totally new idea that nobody ever considered? LOL

One would think that you guys would understand by now that Trump tweeting about something is not to be taken as an implication that anything will actually happen.

Not if he used NG's on the border, backed up by regular troops.
That didn't work well last time they tried it....killed an American citizen out watching his family's sheep.

That act means nothing to the ruling class anymore. Hell...nearly all our large police departments nationwide have become militarized and stocked with weapons from the US military.

I've been saying this for years
bring some of the overseas troops home
this is a triple win!
1. no overseas transportation/logistics/ housing/etc cost
..a. save to-and-from transportation costs = double cost
2. use #1 $$$$ in the US, not overseas
3. those troops will spend their $$$ in the US, not overseas
etc etc

I have as well, and been told by people from both sides that it is not legal

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
what's not legal??

Depending on what part of the military is used, those people might be talking about Posse Comitatus. :dunno:
Not even close. The military is not being used in law enforcement activity. It is being used to repel an invasion much like the coast guard does at sea.

As I understand it, the Coast Guard is not restricted by Posse Comitatus, neither is the National Guard.

He tweeted he was going to beat Hillary.... :p
Occam's Razor.

I've been saying this for years
bring some of the overseas troops home
this is a triple win!
1. no overseas transportation/logistics/ housing/etc cost
..a. save to-and-from transportation costs = double cost
2. use #1 $$$$ in the US, not overseas
3. those troops will spend their $$$ in the US, not overseas
etc etc

I have as well, and been told by people from both sides that it is not legal

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
what's not legal??

Depending on what part of the military is used, those people might be talking about Posse Comitatus. :dunno:
Posse Comitatus Act
The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878 by President Rutherford B. Hayes. The purpose of the act – in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807 – is to limit the powers of the federal government in using its military personnel to act as domestic law enforcement personnel.
Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How is defending our borders from an invading horde of illegals be domestic law enforcement? Only way to stop an invasion is to repel them with force. After a few 1000 bodies left just south of the border, the illegals and liberals would get the message that We the People don't want criminals here anymore.

First of all, "invading horde" is a silly characterization. Secondly, I am pretty sure ICE is a law enforcement agency. Third, if this is an invasion, who is it an invasion by? Fourth, why would the only bodies be south of the border? Do you think no illegals enter the country through the Canadian border? Fifth, I'd say there is no realistic chance that the federal government will authorize using lethal force on someone simply because they enter the country illegally (ignoring whether such an order would be deemed legal/Constitutional). Finally, I did not say that Posse Comitatus was necessarily the argument being made, merely that is might be.

Trump is using a false flag situation. convoys of invaders headed towards the border, as the foundation for his scam designed to promote his wall. There is no military necessity needed to repel an invading force. Unarmed civilians are coming to established manned checkpoints seeking asylum. Current border guards and immigration officials are completely able to handle the situation. Applicants can be turned away or accepted and housed in already available facilities.
This is nothing more than a Liar Trump con job.

Trump is using a false flag situation. convoys of invaders headed towards the border, as the foundation for his scam designed to promote his wall. There is no military necessity needed to repel an invading force. Unarmed civilians are coming to established manned checkpoints seeking asylum. Current border guards and immigration officials are completely able to handle the situation. Applicants can be turned away or accepted and housed in already available facilities.
No wall needed, no military needed to repel the invaders.....and yet there are millions of them in our country illegally. Good one. :p

Literally millions of illegals already here betrays your ignorant comment

Better than wasting time in the mideast (even though we will continue to and probably do it more soon)

Interestingly enough you still insist on calling him a traitor.

Noted.
Absolutely. The man sidles up to dictators and attacks our allies. He wages war, personally at times, against Americans. And he does so with Russian help, which he knows about and has never spoken against.

Putin does not want Trump leading the country because he has our interests at heart.

The Communist Takeover Of
America - 45 Declared Goals

From Greg Swank
12-4-2

You are about to read a list of 45 goals that found their way down the halls of our great Capitol back in 1963. As you read this, 39 years later, you should be shocked by the events that have played themselves out. I first ran across this list 3 years ago but was unable to attain a copy and it has bothered me ever since. Recently, Jeff Rense posted it on his site and I would like to thank him for doing so. rense.com
Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963 .
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman's request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following "Current Communist Goals," which she identifies as an excerpt from "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen:
[From "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen]
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.).....................

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

No wall needed, no military needed to repel the invaders.....and yet there are millions of them in our country illegally. Good one. :p
You guys are such dopes. A wall nor the military will have no effect on the undocumented immigrants already here.

Applies to using American Forces to police US citizens. Doesn't apply to stopping a foreign invasion ...

scaled.reddawn1984.jpg

Again, we are a nation of laws, not emotions.

Border security is law enforcement.
Bahahaha

No

Forum List

Back