Trump WH Revokes Brennan Security Clearance

And it’s not so much Trump. Had this thing world action been launched against the token negro I would be just as outraged. This shit is not cool and only a moron would leave shanks laying around for folks to stab them with. I would have supported Bammers decision to pull security clearances to.

Oh, bullshit. If Obama had pulled the security clearance from one of the talking heads on Faux News, you guys would be screaming to the high heavens and you know it.

Brennans Security Clearance should have been pulled when he lied to Congress about Obama’s administration spying on Americans.

Lefties used to be against that type of shit, but it was fine when Kenyan Jesus did it.

Meh, you guys should have done something about it at the time six years ago, not whine about it now because Brennan hurt the feeling of Cheeto Jesus...

No not really joe. No one needs a permanent life long security clearance no matter their political affiliation.

And it’s not so much Trump. Had this thing world action been launched against the token negro I would be just as outraged. This shit is not cool and only a moron would leave shanks laying around for folks to stab them with. I would have supported Bammers decision to pull security clearances to.

Oh, bullshit. If Obama had pulled the security clearance from one of the talking heads on Faux News, you guys would be screaming to the high heavens and you know it.

Brennans Security Clearance should have been pulled when he lied to Congress about Obama’s administration spying on Americans.

Lefties used to be against that type of shit, but it was fine when Kenyan Jesus did it.

Meh, you guys should have done something about it at the time six years ago, not whine about it now because Brennan hurt the feeling of Cheeto Jesus...

No not really joe. No one needs a permanent life long security clearance no matter their political affiliation.

It doesn’t seem to be a difficult concept to grasp, does it?

Trump Revokes Security Clearance of John Brennan, Former C.I.A. Director

The Donald is a Master.

What a smooth move to get Omarosa off the front page. Ya gotta love him.

He's probably raised Brennan's profile as a critic... and there are few more articulate.

Omorosa is a clown.. Brennan has credibility.

In actuality...what it does is start debates about Brennan's credibility.
At that point, the times he lied to Congress and then his own CIA
contradicted him, make him out to be a raving baboon.

He now has zero credibility
And that's not why his security clearance was pulled. Just a way to smear him so people can swallow what Trump has done. But you're not fooling me.

No better time to fix mistakes than the present.

Hillary
Clapper
Comey
Strzok
Ohr
McCabe

No soup for you.

I will add to that list anyone who isn’t an active member of the US government or being paid as a contractor, consultant, or advisor by the US government should not have access to top secret documents.

It’s stupid to argue that once you get a security clearance, you have access to classified information for your life.

None of these people do... that's the thing. They aren't getting daily briefings. If they aren't working on a project,t hey aren't getting access to information.

But this wasn't about any need to close gaps in information loops.

This was because Trump didn't like Brennan dissing him after he got up on international TV and sucked Putin's dick.

So it’s because YOU don’t like it then. Just say so. No law were broken. No court will give Brennon his clearance back. But if you really need a reason by security clearance should be yanked look no further then Sandy Burger. Next?

The Donald is a Master.

You mean the move of the despotic loony leader of a banana republic

If this had been Clinton or Obama’s you’d have show him the door.

Trumpkins are sick.

Yeah buddy...Obama brought new meaning to "Banana Republic."

He can’t help it. It’s in his Kenyan blood.

The CIA is supposed be a non-political unbiased entity. Brennan has destroyed that notion completely. What he's done to Trump is embarrassing and maybe even treasonous.

The Donald is a Master.

He's probably raised Brennan's profile as a critic... and there are few more articulate.

Omorosa is a clown.. Brennan has credibility.

In actuality...what it does is start debates about Brennan's credibility.
At that point, the times he lied to Congress and then his own CIA
contradicted him, make him out to be a raving baboon.

He now has zero credibility
And that's not why his security clearance was pulled. Just a way to smear him so people can swallow what Trump has done. But you're not fooling me.

That's exactly why he did it. And it has worked.

Again, he is a Master at this stuff. He knew that Brennan was like the
News Media..."he can't help himself." Brennan has been doing some big-time deflection because it was Brennan who peddled the Dossier to Reid.

Once Trump strips his clearance that removes the perception that Brennan
might be getting some classified info from somewhere else. It also
puts his name in the record books for having his clearance taken from him
by a POTUS.

Brennan hasn't stopped talking since. The news media hasn't stopped
talking about it since. And Omarosa won't even appear on the same
dais with Ocasio-Cortez, because Cortez has banned the media.

You folks ought to just admit The Donald owns you and start over.

I'm not overly alarmed by any president revoking one or two security clearances. When it gets more than that for me it becomes worrisome that the administration has too tight of control of what information is being feed to the public.

The CIA is supposed be a non-political unbiased entity. Brennan has destroyed that notion completely. What he's done to Trump is embarrassing and maybe even treasonous.

It's a game of poker and Brennan saw Trump's hand in the Steele mirror and its not pretty. He just can't help it.

if there was one scintilla of evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians, Brennan would have already told us, the entire world would already know!

And if you had better reason to revoke one than "he hurt Trump's feelings", you might have an argument here.

Don’t even matter why. Right now Trump says who gets it and who doesn’t. Brennon abided his privilege as did all the others in the news who are looking at having it pulled. You just have to deal with that because it’s done and over.

Don’t even matter why. Right now Trump says who gets it and who doesn’t. Brennon abided his privilege as did all the others in the news who are looking at having it pulled. You just have to deal with that because it’s done and over.

Trump is the one who is getting shit splattered all over him on this, not Brennan...

Brennan looks like a hero, Trump looks like a spiteful bully...

And dumb asses like you think this is "Winning".

Trump is the one who is getting shit splattered all over him on this, not Brennan...

Brennan looks like a hero, Trump looks like a spiteful bully...

And dumb asses like you think this is "Winning".

Ahyup. Brennon looks like a pissed off muppet. Only in your weird wet dreams where you shower with him does he look like a hero. Man you are stupid.

Moron....NO ONE is stating that the orange clown could NOT do it.

Its the fucling pettiness that, actually, befits the low-self esteemed idiot in the oval office.

It's petty to revoke a security clearance?
Yes. If you're going to revoke one, revoke them all. All the Republicans', as well.
Nah, just the ones trying to fuck over the President. Brenan is a leftwing democrat and doesn't try to hide it.
Dude, you don't do that in grown up land. What ever happened to freedom of speech? Seems a lot of folks were just screaming about Alex Jones not being given enough, but it is okay for the President to pull something this petty simply because of BRENNAN'S politics? So JONES' politics should be okay but BRENNAN'S will be punished and you're fine with that?
What, did Jones have a security clearance? I didn't say CNN should ban Brennan......that would be the same. He had a security clearance and was trying to undermine the President.....you wouldn't get one if you did that in the first place......

What did Brennan do to undermine Trump. spoke out against him publicly. That is called freedom in case you are not associated with it. Yes you would get a clearance because they do not even ask.

The Donald is a Master.

Trump is a petty a-hole

Nothing in the 1st Amendment guarantees unhinged individuals like John O Brennan an eternal security clearance just because of their trump hatred.

Where did you get your degree in psychology. How many people have you worked with. Are you accredited. Same question for liar Trump and liar Sanders. This is reminiscent of the old Soviet Union where they put dissidents in mental institutions which were actually jails.

Its about time, now he should do the same for all others that are ex federal employees. Once you exit you loose your cleaarance

Why. I see no reason to yank anyone's security clearance. If it is good for however many years it is good for. is good for then why should it be yanked.

Forum List

Back