Trump will be impeached

Biden is done. Warren won’t be able to hang with Trump, people are soured on Bernie.

The Dems should just forfeit.

No chance Pelosi begins an inquiry and doesn’t push for impeachment as she would lose face. House will impeach and the Senate will not and the country will be extremely divided. Even more so than now.

Again there is no direct proof of bribery there is no high crime even Democrat and Constitution expert Dershowitz agrees.

Let the fun begin...

Their only true challenger is Tulsi but the Dems hate her.

No chance Pelosi begins an inquiry and doesn’t push for impeachment as she would lose face. House will impeach and the Senate will not and the country will be extremely divided. Even more so than now.

Again there is no direct proof of bribery there is no high crime even Democrat and Constitution expert Dershowitz agrees.

Let the fun begin...
after trump, Trumps lawyer Barr impeached and horse whipped

Let the fun begin...
I don't think she wants to impeach, and she's pretty crafty. She could be playing some kind of game here.

She certainly wasn't anxious to impeach, and I think she would have preferred not to do it at all. Having taken the steps she has, she won't do it halfway. She'll use the investigations to build a record, and then she'll make the GOP won't on that record. Non political junkies will pay attention to an impeachment hearing, and that will be the House's chance to build a case under oath. Best case for Trump is he will be seriously damaged.

trump has hidden lots of his shit ,,,but no more No defense for impeachment betrayed his oath of office and our constitution His conversation IS NOT OK fuk trump and all you suck ass trump supporters

Let the fun begin...
Just get it over with and shut up! Meanwhile more guns are being purchased...

Let the fun begin...
I' have one All I need if ONE ah republican comes to my door or tears down my impeach trump sign on my front lawn

Let the fun begin...

Won’t happen. This is a giant farce.

Let the fun begin...
I' have one All I need if ONE ah republican comes to my door or tears down my impeach trump sign on my front lawn

Are you drunk?

trump has hidden lots of his shit ,,,but no more No defense for impeachment betrayed his oath of office and our constitution His conversation IS NOT OK fuk trump and all you suck ass trump supporters
Think about all the BS we haven't heard.

Let the fun begin...

Are you drunk?
Not yet but how's this Trumps lawyers need lawyers Defending these pieces of excrement has it's down side

Let the fun begin...

Won’t happen. This is a giant farce.
Farce ?? You call asking another gov't for help in an election ,trying to hide evidence a farce ?? Trump is a farce and you are too for supporting this disaster

Your a moron. He will win 2020 because even Democrats are embarrassed by what they are doing. You clowns are a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your a moron. He will win 2020 because even Democrats are embarrassed by what they are doing. You clowns are a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're worse.

Let the fun begin...

There is proof of bribery.

Joe Biden bribed Ukraine $1.2 billion to leave his son alone, who somehow made millions of dollars at an energy company in Ukraine even though he has never been in the energy business or speaks Ukrainian.

It doesn't matter if Trump is impeached. He won't be convicted and he will easily win a second term. Especially if Biden is mortally wounded and Pocahontas Warren is the nominee.

Let the fun begin...

Are you drunk?
Not yet but how's this Trumps lawyers need lawyers Defending these pieces of excrement has it's down side

Amazing

Forum List

Back