Trump will be impeached

No chance Pelosi begins an inquiry and doesn’t push for impeachment as she would lose face. House will impeach and the Senate will not and the country will be extremely divided. Even more so than now.

Again there is no direct proof of bribery there is no high crime even Democrat and Constitution expert Dershowitz agrees.

Let the fun begin...
after trump, Trumps lawyer Barr impeached and horse whipped
Just get it over with and shut up! Meanwhile more guns are being purchased...
I' have one All I need if ONE ah republican comes to my door or tears down my impeach trump sign on my front lawn

Are you drunk?
Not yet but how's this Trumps lawyers need lawyers Defending these pieces of excrement has it's down side
They pick their battles.

trump has hidden lots of his shit ,,,but no more No defense for impeachment betrayed his oath of office and our constitution His conversation IS NOT OK fuk trump and all you suck ass trump supporters
Think about all the BS we haven't heard.

Your a moron. He will win 2020 because even Democrats are embarrassed by what they are doing. You clowns are a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're worse.

Oh that hurts. Liberal piece of shit. I’m going to enjoy you clowns going down again. All there lies are coming out. Guess you didn’t read the Ukraine report where they talked about the Biden pressure threatening then to not give them the 1.6 Billion dollars if they didn’t fire the prosecutor. Read that before you open that big mouth again.

trump has hidden lots of his shit ,,,but no more No defense for impeachment betrayed his oath of office and our constitution His conversation IS NOT OK fuk trump and all you suck ass trump supporters

Your a moron. He will win 2020 because even Democrats are embarrassed by what they are doing. You clowns are a joke.

You're worse.
Worse ?? Being pissed at a president and repub party that shits on America ?? Then call me worse

No chance Pelosi begins an inquiry and doesn’t push for impeachment as she would lose face. House will impeach and the Senate will not and the country will be extremely divided. Even more so than now.

Again there is no direct proof of bribery there is no high crime even Democrat and Constitution expert Dershowitz agrees.

Let the fun begin...

Won’t happen. This is a giant farce.
Farce ?? You call asking another gov't for help in an election ,trying to hide evidence a farce ?? Trump is a farce and you are too for supporting this disaster

What election? Biden won the nomination? Biden is the only who looks fishy.

Just get it over with and shut up! Meanwhile more guns are being purchased...
I' have one All I need if ONE ah republican comes to my door or tears down my impeach trump sign on my front lawn

Are you drunk?
Not yet but how's this Trumps lawyers need lawyers Defending these pieces of excrement has it's down side
They pick their battles.

Great, this loser.

You're worse.

Oh that hurts. Liberal piece of shit. I’m going to enjoy you clowns going down again. All there lies are coming out. Guess you didn’t read the Ukraine report where they talked about the Biden pressure threatening then to not give them the 1.6 Billion dollars if they didn’t fire the prosecutor. Read that before you open that big mouth again.

You fn repub moron It wasn't only Biden that wanted him gone It was America and other countries

You're worse.
Worse ?? Being pissed at a president and repub party that shits on America ?? Then call me worse

Who is shitting on America. The Democratic liars are and all there bullshit is coming out. You should be pissed at the Demtards that are lying to you. Brainwashed liberals.

You're worse.

If they have shit on Biden so BE IT. Quit you're fucking crying.

It doesn't matter if Trump is impeached. He won't be convicted and he will easily win a second term. Especially if Biden is mortally wounded and Pocahontas Warren is the nominee.
He WILL be impeached. It remains to be seen if GOP Senators are willing to put their political lives on the line to protect him

You're worse.
Did I say worse to you? Nope. I believe it was directed to the elongated misfit that called me a moron.

It doesn't matter if Trump is impeached. He won't be convicted and he will easily win a second term. Especially if Biden is mortally wounded and Pocahontas Warren is the nominee.
He WILL be impeached. It remains to be seen if GOP Senators are willing to put their political lives on the line to protect him

How are they putting their lives on the line, Herr Lesh? Please explain.

You think voters are going to punish republican senators who support Trump? What are you smoking? Trump had his biggest fundraising day right after the professional hit job. A million dollars an hour was pouring into his reelection campaign.

Forget voters for a minute. Democrat donors, the big Wall Street money guys have already said if Warren is the nominee they will jump to Trump. They will pull out all the stops to make sure Trump stays in office. That not only means Trump will have billions at his disposal but the democrats will be choked from cash.

You're worse.
Did I say worse to you? Nope. I believe it was directed to the elongated misfit that called me a moron.

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO ME A FAVOR ??What do you think scumbag meant Wipe his ass??

You think voters are going to punish republican senators who support Trump? What are you smoking? Trump had his biggest fundraising day right after the professional hit job. A million dollars an hour was pouring into his reelection campaign.

Forget voters for a minute. Democrat donors, the big Wall Street money guys have already said if Warren is the nominee they will jump to Trump. They will pull out all the stops to make sure Trump stays in office. That not only means Trump will have billions at his disposal but the democrats will be choked from cash.
They already got the tax cuts. He's dead to them now.

They already got the tax cuts. He's dead to them now.
trump is a dead man walking and if repubs in senate don't want to get flushed down the toilet with their pos brothers they better start speaking out

What will democrats do when this kabuki theater doesn't work and Trump is reelected in what is gearing up to be a land slide.

What will democrats do when this kabuki theater doesn't work and Trump is reelected in what is gearing up to be a land slide.
you win by a landslide after this trump asshole has degraded americas as he has??? When pigs and Melania fly

Let the fun begin...

She will lose face anyway, and no amount of plastic surgery will be able to fix it this time.

America will be more united than ever in stopping the clown cart.

Forum List

Back