Trump Will Be Impeached

Right now manufacturing is still up. But they see signs of a slowing down. That's because of Trump's leadership. They don't know what he will do or tweet next.

Moron, manufacturing is up BECAUSE of Trump. No one EVER knows for certain 100% what the future holds so that is just an excuse. I've yet to ever see a tweet capable of slowing the economy.

I've calculated that it takes at least $13.00/hour just to equal the equivalent of what the minimum wage was in the late '70s before productivity and wages split. Anyone today making less than $13.00 an hour is making less than minimum wage compared to the 1970s! Workers are getting screwed, and Trump has nothing to do with it. Grow up.

I just talked to a trucker picking up a machine we just sold. He said, "why did they let Joe go he was around for a long time" and we told him that we actually just let 8 people go because machine sales have slowed. He confirmed that is absolutely true. It happened right before the Bush recession. I remember manufacturing was shit when Bush was president and Republicans said the economy was doing great.

So I asked the trucker "I thought the economy was great" and he said, "certain sectors are" For example his buddy is in construction and they have more work than they know what to do with.

Manufacturing is the most important sector or industry in our economy. You get that right? Do I have to explain that?

Caterpillar's machine sales in Asia-Pacific down 4% for three months

North American Machine Vision Orders Slow in First Quarter of 2019
AIA statistics show 4.5 percent decline in sales over same period in 2018, down to $674 million

Machine tool industry orders expected to drop in 2019
Orders received by the German machine tool industry in the first quarter of 2019 were 21% compared to the same period last year due to a cooling global economy and other challenges.

So wake the fuck up you god damn moron. Unbelievable the clueless sheep who support Trump calling me a moron when they are nothing but talking heads repeating what Fox and Rush tell them. Piss off dummy. You're why America sucks.

So wake the fuck up you god damn moron. Sales are down in Asia and elsewhere because demand is down. Shit happens. Their economy goes up and down too. If you don't like it, get a god-damn education and go out and get a real job. Piss off dummy. You're why America sucks.

Do you remember after the Bush Great Recession Republicans said they/bush warned Democrats that the recession was coming but we didn't listen? Well remember this when next year the economy is tanking and you guys claim it wasn't your fault. We told you the signs were there. The first to fell a recession coming is machine sales. And sales have slowed. This means Trump's economy isn't good.

It's like looking at the sun. What you are seeing is the sun 8 minutes ago. If you look at Alpha Centauri you are seeing what it looked like 4.22 years ago. Right now you think the economy is booming but you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Lucky Trump is spending a lot of tax dollars on government and military spending. If wasn't doing that we'd be even worse off. In other words Trump sucks.

And without those tax breaks he shouldnt' have given, he'd be in a depression.

A real job? I make $100K you fucking moron.
Apparently you can still be an idiot, think 100K is "good money" yet still whine about a "failing economy." Suck it up, cupcake. If you think the economy is so bad now, you must have had a gun in your mouth during Obama!

Sales are down in large part because of Trumps trade war with China.
Shit goes up, shit goes down. Some of us are willing to take a little pain to achieve a worthwhile end. You, you'd sell your mother to the Norks to make a buck.

America is doing fine. Jobs out the wazoo. The only way Trump doesn't win next year is if they somehow assassinate him. If you don't like it, fuck you.

Nope. I got my big raise in 2015 and it was because of my 2014 sales. Back when you were denying the economy was good.

America is doing fine? I thought we'd be doing so good we'd be sick of winning? Doesn't feel like that.

In May 1974, inflation-adjusted average weekly earnings for rank-and-file workers were $330, and they haven’t climbed higher than that amount since. In May this year, those wages were $315.74. So, “the average American today has not seen a nickel more in real wages than he or she got 45 years ago.”

From drivers paying more for gas and families bearing heavier child care costs to workers still awaiting decent pay raises and couples struggling to afford a home, people throughout the economy are straining to succeed despite the economy's gains.

Apparently you can still be an idiot, think 100K is "good money" yet still whine about a "failing economy." Suck it up, cupcake. If you think the economy is so bad now, you must have had a gun in your mouth during Obama!

Shit goes up, shit goes down. Some of us are willing to take a little pain to achieve a worthwhile end. You, you'd sell your mother to the Norks to make a buck.

America is doing fine. Jobs out the wazoo. The only way Trump doesn't win next year is if they somehow assassinate him. If you don't like it, fuck you.

Is $100,000 a year good money yes or no?

Right now manufacturing is still up. But they see signs of a slowing down. That's because of Trump's leadership. They don't know what he will do or tweet next.

Moron, manufacturing is up BECAUSE of Trump. No one EVER knows for certain 100% what the future holds so that is just an excuse. I've yet to ever see a tweet capable of slowing the economy.

I've calculated that it takes at least $13.00/hour just to equal the equivalent of what the minimum wage was in the late '70s before productivity and wages split. Anyone today making less than $13.00 an hour is making less than minimum wage compared to the 1970s! Workers are getting screwed, and Trump has nothing to do with it. Grow up.

I just talked to a trucker picking up a machine we just sold. He said, "why did they let Joe go he was around for a long time" and we told him that we actually just let 8 people go because machine sales have slowed. He confirmed that is absolutely true. It happened right before the Bush recession. I remember manufacturing was shit when Bush was president and Republicans said the economy was doing great.

So I asked the trucker "I thought the economy was great" and he said, "certain sectors are" For example his buddy is in construction and they have more work than they know what to do with.

Manufacturing is the most important sector or industry in our economy. You get that right? Do I have to explain that?

AIA statistics show 4.5 percent decline in sales over same period in 2018, down to $674 million

Orders received by the German machine tool industry in the first quarter of 2019 were 21% compared to the same period last year due to a cooling global economy and other challenges.

So wake the fuck up you god damn moron. Unbelievable the clueless sheep who support Trump calling me a moron when they are nothing but talking heads repeating what Fox and Rush tell them. Piss off dummy. You're why America sucks.

So wake the fuck up you god damn moron. Sales are down in Asia and elsewhere because demand is down. Shit happens. Their economy goes up and down too. If you don't like it, get a god-damn education and go out and get a real job. Piss off dummy. You're why America sucks.

I can't believe you are already positioning yourself to not blame Trump when he causes the coming recession

Orders received by the German machine tool industry in the first quarter of 2019 were 21% compared to the same period last year. Orders from Germany fell by 10% whereas those from abroad were down by 27%.

Reasons for the downturn include: Politically motivated disruptions to world trade which affect the emerging markets, weak growth in China, structural weaknesses in the automotive industry (the largest client market), and a slump in the semiconductor industry. “In 2018, the international automotive industry halved its capital spending to less than 4% compared with the previous year, and it is likely to plan an even lower figure for 2019,” Schäfer said.

Machine tool order levels are below those of sales for the first time again since mid-2014. Sales increased by 6% in the first three months of 2019. “Many companies are currently relying on their order backlog from the previous boom,” Schäfer said.

Do you see? Politically motivated distruptions. He didn't want to say Trump's trade war with China but DUH!!!

You guys keep bragging about what a great job Trump's doing with the economy. No he is not. The growth he promised it not happening. And the unemployment numbers are going to go up. He's going to own it all.
I can't believe you are already positioning yourself to not blame Trump when he causes the coming recession

I’ve been assured by you and your comrades this is an Obama economy.

In San Fagcisco you can’t even rent a broom closet with that.

Orders received by the German machine tool industry in the first quarter of 2019 were 21% compared to the same period last year. Orders from Germany fell by 10% whereas those from abroad were down by 27%.

Reasons for the downturn include: Politically motivated disruptions to world trade which affect the emerging markets, weak growth in China, structural weaknesses in the automotive industry (the largest client market), and a slump in the semiconductor industry. “In 2018, the international automotive industry halved its capital spending to less than 4% compared with the previous year, and it is likely to plan an even lower figure for 2019,” Schäfer said.

Machine tool order levels are below those of sales for the first time again since mid-2014. Sales increased by 6% in the first three months of 2019. “Many companies are currently relying on their order backlog from the previous boom,” Schäfer said.

Do you see? Politically motivated distruptions. He didn't want to say Trump's trade war with China but DUH!!!

You guys keep bragging about what a great job Trump's doing with the economy. No he is not. The growth he promised it not happening. And the unemployment numbers are going to go up. He's going to own it all.

I’ve been assured by you and your comrades this is an Obama economy.

It was. And Trump supercharged it with tax cuts. That lasted about a year now that's over. Now the deficit is record breaking and government spending is up. If not for the gov spending, Trump's economy would suck. Some months the only thing that saved him was government spending.

And Obama didn't start the trade war with China. Stop being intellectually dishonest.

In San Fagcisco you can’t even rent a broom closet with that.
Well I live in Michigan and I'm sure except for NY and CA, $100,000 a year is good money.

In Kentucky I could buy a Republicans daughter for just $10,000 a year. Then she could get her teeth done.

Do you people understand that congress doesn’t act in their own interest? When this vote is announced to come to the floor, the American people will have their say by contacting their reps and senators and demand either impeachment or not. I don’t know if many of you are simply devoid of basic civics but these people in congress represent the will of the people, not just the 535 of each other in the houses of Congress. Congress can make whatever case they want, but the people are the ones who decide. There’s going to be quite a lot of members of Congress that are going to have to be awful careful how they vote on these matters if they care at all about their political careers. If they haven’t succeeded in convincing the people that impeachment is necessary then their own efforts to achieve it are going to be useless.

I don’t care what side of the issue you’re on, but CALL YOUR REP AND SENATORS AND BE HEARD

...huh? what do you call the people the dems brought in? cocktail guests? too fking funny, you've jumped into the pot I see.
Nope. Witnesses for the Inquiry. There is no right of cross-examination during the course of this preliminary process.
hahahahaha come thursday there will be. see, pelosant has admitted her current circus is a circus. ready for real due process like our country was founded on? you're as demented as baghdoodle.

Not really. The closed door hearing will continue with both sides having equal access to the witnesses. When the hearings become public in a few weeks we will all have the transcripts of these private interviews.
nope, the gop don't get to call witnesses. factually you're wrong as usual.

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations
1000 consecutive days of Trump will be impeached. Put the words to music, like "the sun will come out tomorrow", and then people may listen. Get on the right side of history, smarten up.

I didn't think it would happen either but then this Ukraine thing happened.

Trump called the Ukraine President just 3 days after the Mueller report was rapped up. Turns out Trump didn't learn his lesson. He probably thought he could do whatever he wanted and could no longer be bothered but that's not true. That's like OJ thinking he could pull off an armed robbery after he got away with murder.
I don't think OJ and Trump are the same. I think Trump thought he was doing his job and did not see the Democrat trap. But since the Dems did this in bad faith, it will backfire on them.

Trump didn't even come close to what he promised. Sure that tax break that's going to bankrupt us gave us a 1 year bump but that's it.

U.S. Economy Slows: Trump's 3% Growth Pledge Now In Rearview Mirror

U.S. economic growth fell to a 2.1% annual rate in the second quarter — down from a 3.1% pace in the first three months of 2019, the Commerce Department said. But growth came in slightly stronger than many analysts had expected.

So you may have been able to brag in February that Trump was going to get re elected but his numbers just keep getting worse

President Trump has targeted a growth rate of 3% or above, citing the Republican tax cuts passed in 2017. But some studies have found that the tax cuts passed have done little to boost growth, in part because most of the benefit went to wealthy people and corporations.

And all they did was give it to shareholders. AKA the rich.

A 5.2% drop in exports — amid economic weakness in Europe and elsewhere as well as the U.S. trade war with China and other countries — contributed to the slowdown.

"Trade policy uncertainty weighs on companies," said Randy Kroszner, a former governor on the Federal Reserve Board. "They have to think about 'do I invest now do I invest later?' "

In addition to weaker exports, the Commerce Department cited a number of other factors for the slowdown, including drops in business investment and investments in commercial and residential real estate. But consumer spending jumped 4.3% in the second quarter and government spending surged 5%.

The trade war has taken a toll on manufacturing

Let me repeat, dumbass,

The trade war has taken a toll on manufacturing

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

1000 consecutive days of Trump will be impeached. Put the words to music, like "the sun will come out tomorrow", and then people may listen. Get on the right side of history, smarten up.

He will be impeached.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, was set to testify he was on the July phone call between Trump and Ukraine’s leader.

Top Democrats at the deposition of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, said his testimony Tuesday was “extremely disturbing” and praised him for appearing despite attacks from the White House.

Vindman, appearing voluntarily under congressional subpoena, was set to tell members of Congress conducting an impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump that he was on the phone call between Trump and Ukraine’s leader in which Trump asked for an investigation into the Bidens — and that he raised concerns about it.

So this isn't even the whistleblower and he was disturbed by Trump's "perfect" call to the Ukranian President.

Yes, Trump will be impeached. IM2 called it.
If IM2 called it, it HAS to be wrong! Anyway, this new "witness" is another foil for a hat nut who wants 15 minutes of fame. We already know what was on the call, we have the transcript. He can only add his wild interpretation which means nothing. The whistle blower has been sent into hiding before Republicans could ask him any questions.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Trump called the Ukraine President just 3 days after the Mueller report was rapped up. Turns out Trump didn't learn his lesson. He probably thought he could do whatever he wanted and could no longer be bothered but that's not true. That's like OJ thinking he could pull off an armed robbery after he got away with murder.
I don't think OJ and Trump are the same. I think Trump thought he was doing his job and did not see the Democrat trap. But since the Dems did this in bad faith, it will backfire on them.

Did what in bad faith? You mean take what the whistleblower and everyone else is saying about Trump seriously?

Are you serious? How would you like us to handle Trump's impeachable offenses from now on?

And what did you have to say about good faith?

Trump Allies Smear Decorated Veteran Testifying In Impeachment Inquiry | HuffPost

This is blowing up in your face. You think it's cool Trump is smearing a decorated vet? Of course you are ok with that. THey did it to McCain and you didn't give a fuck about him either.

Trump Allies Smear Decorated Veteran Testifying In Impeachment Inquiry
Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was listening in on the president’s July 25 call to Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky.

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is set to testify in the House impeachment inquiry on Tuesday, when he’s expected to tell lawmakers that he was so troubled by President Donald Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that he reported it internally, twice.

In advance of what could be damning testimony from a White House staffer who personally listened in on the call, Trump and his allies are trying to smear the highly decorated war veteran.

But on Monday night, Fox News host Laura Ingraham ― aided by her guest, former Justice Department official and “torture memos” author John Yoo ― chose to question Vindman’s loyalty and patriotism.

Vindman emigrated to the U.S. from Ukraine as a child. Because Ukrainian officials reportedly asked him how to deal with Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani ― who’d inserted himself into official U.S. dealings with the country ― and those conversations may not always have been in English, Ingraham and Yoo speculated that Vindman had actually engaged in “espionage”:

WOW! Doing this to a war hero won't backfire on you? I guess Trump's right. He could do anything and not lose one supporter.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

He will be impeached.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, was set to testify he was on the July phone call between Trump and Ukraine’s leader.

Top Democrats at the deposition of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, said his testimony Tuesday was “extremely disturbing” and praised him for appearing despite attacks from the White House.

Vindman, appearing voluntarily under congressional subpoena, was set to tell members of Congress conducting an impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump that he was on the phone call between Trump and Ukraine’s leader in which Trump asked for an investigation into the Bidens — and that he raised concerns about it.

So this isn't even the whistleblower and he was disturbed by Trump's "perfect" call to the Ukranian President.

If IM2 called it, it HAS to be wrong! Anyway, this new "witness" is another foil for a hat nut who wants 15 minutes of fame. We already know what was on the call, we have the transcript. He can only add his wild interpretation which means nothing. The whistle blower has been sent into hiding before Republicans could ask him any questions.

Now you don't need the whistleblower. This guy heard the call too and it disturbed him as well.

And now you will smear the vet and hero. Go.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Did what in bad faith? You mean take what the whistleblower and everyone else is saying about Trump seriously?

Are you serious? How would you like us to handle Trump's impeachable offenses from now on?

And what did you have to say about good faith?

Trump Allies Smear Decorated Veteran Testifying In Impeachment Inquiry | HuffPost

This is blowing up in your face. You think it's cool Trump is smearing a decorated vet? Of course you are ok with that. THey did it to McCain and you didn't give a fuck about him either.

Trump Allies Smear Decorated Veteran Testifying In Impeachment Inquiry
Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was listening in on the president’s July 25 call to Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky.

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is set to testify in the House impeachment inquiry on Tuesday, when he’s expected to tell lawmakers that he was so troubled by President Donald Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that he reported it internally, twice.

In advance of what could be damning testimony from a White House staffer who personally listened in on the call, Trump and his allies are trying to smear the highly decorated war veteran.

But on Monday night, Fox News host Laura Ingraham ― aided by her guest, former Justice Department official and “torture memos” author John Yoo ― chose to question Vindman’s loyalty and patriotism.

Vindman emigrated to the U.S. from Ukraine as a child. Because Ukrainian officials reportedly asked him how to deal with Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani ― who’d inserted himself into official U.S. dealings with the country ― and those conversations may not always have been in English, Ingraham and Yoo speculated that Vindman had actually engaged in “espionage”:

WOW! Doing this to a war hero won't backfire on you? I guess Trump's right. He could do anything and not lose one supporter.
You are all upset over nothing. The whole impeach thing is a hoax. Get smart and stop listening to dumb people. The Dems will run every loser they can find out to lie about Trump. Why? So they can be re-elected and gain power. Valor died in this country when the last VietNam vet got spit on-we deserve better than what the Dems want.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

He will be impeached.

Now you don't need the whistleblower. This guy heard the call too and it disturbed him as well.

And now you will smear the vet and hero. Go.
They heard what we READ in the transcript! Wake up! There is NO there there!

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

You need to change your picture-you look like a neanderthal.

...huh? what do you call the people the dems brought in? cocktail guests? too fking funny, you've jumped into the pot I see.
Nope. Witnesses for the Inquiry. There is no right of cross-examination during the course of this preliminary process.
hahahahaha come thursday there will be. see, pelosant has admitted her current circus is a circus. ready for real due process like our country was founded on? you're as demented as baghdoodle.

Not really. The closed door hearing will continue with both sides having equal access to the witnesses. When the hearings become public in a few weeks we will all have the transcripts of these private interviews.

LOL they will be allowed to call relevant witnesses.
"....
To allow for full evaluation of minority witness requests, the ranking minority member may submit to the chair, in writing, any requests for witness testimony relevant to the investigation described in the first section of this resolution within 72 hours after notice is given for the first hearing designated pursuant to paragraph (1). Any such request shall be accompanied by a detailed written justification of the relevance of the testimony of each requested witness to the investigation described in the first section of this resolution.
...."

https://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20191028/BILLS-116-HRes660.pdf

He didn't say they can't call witness, dumbfuck. He said they have equal access to the witnesses. Which they do in that they can question witnesses just as much Democrats. They can't call witnesses due to rule changes Tepublicans made in 2015 -- better known as karma.

LOL they will be allowed to call relevant witnesses.
"....
To allow for full evaluation of minority witness requests, the ranking minority member may submit to the chair, in writing, any requests for witness testimony relevant to the investigation described in the first section of this resolution within 72 hours after notice is given for the first hearing designated pursuant to paragraph (1). Any such request shall be accompanied by a detailed written justification of the relevance of the testimony of each requested witness to the investigation described in the first section of this resolution.
...."

https://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20191028/BILLS-116-HRes660.pdf
So Schiff can just say no-what a deal!

Forum List

Back