Trump Will Be Impeached

Not the constitution or the due process set up by it. You’re just wrong as usual
How old are you, twelve? since the White House cannot fight the charges they fight the Constitution in propaganda form anyway. Doesn't matter. Our justice system just grinds along. And yes the house has this duty. This is actually a high crime and misdemeanor. And there are many on his record already, the mobbed-up fraud con man. Only the propaganda machine makes this all possible I left him think he can get away with it oh, the poor Dupe. He can't plead ignorance this time after the Russian scandal.
still waiting on the crime big guy. name it. ahhhhh you ain't got one. That sir is not due process.

View attachment 286719
It's been named hundreds of times.

Lock him up!!

Hilarious. You still can’t name a crime and provide evidence. It’s always go find it yourself because you are full of BS.

well if we could find it ourselves, wouldn't we be saying get the bum out of office? I don't want a crook in our house. that's why I keep asking what crime? let us get on board with what you supposedly know? why do they need to conceal it?

Trump built a shadow foreign policy team around his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, to pressure the Ukrainian president to investigate a political rival — and that Trump held up U.S. military aid for Ukraine as leverage.

They will in the next portion the televised hearings. They don't want to call any witnesses they want it to just go away LOL.... Sorry about the Constitution this is the deposition investigation portion of our program. Like a grand jury.
Not the constitution or the due process set up by it. You’re just wrong as usual
How old are you, twelve? since the White House cannot fight the charges they fight the Constitution in propaganda form anyway. Doesn't matter. Our justice system just grinds along. And yes the house has this duty. This is actually a high crime and misdemeanor. And there are many on his record already, the mobbed-up fraud con man. Only the propaganda machine makes this all possible I left him think he can get away with it oh, the poor Dupe. He can't plead ignorance this time after the Russian scandal.
still waiting on the crime big guy. name it. ahhhhh you ain't got one. That sir is not due process.

View attachment 286719

Lock him up!!

Hilarious. You still can’t name a crime and provide evidence. It’s always go find it yourself because you are full of BS.

LOLOL

It's not that we can't name what law he broke, it's that you cultist freaks have your heads wedged too tightly up Trump's ass to extricate it.

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

______________​

Trump, asking a foreign national to investigate a political rival: "Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

Lock him up!!

View attachment 286719

Lock him up!!

LOLOL

It's not that we can't name what law he broke, it's that you cultist freaks have your heads wedged too tightly up Trump's ass to extricate it.

______________​

Trump, asking a foreign national to investigate a political rival: "Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

Lock him up!!

It’s against the law for nations to investigate crimes within their borders?

Wow. I bet that never happened before.

How’s that fit in with telling said nation to fire the man investigating his son or billions of aid will be withheld?

View attachment 286719

Lock him up!!

LOLOL

______________​

Lock him up!!

How’s that fit in with telling said nation to fire the man investigating his son or billions of aid will be withheld?

LOLOL

See what I mean about your head being wedged too tight up Trump's ass?

Even after I posted the law his request violates, you still don't understand it.

View attachment 286719

Lock him up!!

LOLOL

______________​

Lock him up!!

LOLOL

Even after I posted the law his request violates, you still don't understand it.

No such thing. It’s the President’s job.

Lock him up!!

LOLOL

______________​

Lock him up!!

LOLOL

There is no job a president can execute if it involves breaking a law. You cult freaks are truly fucking insane. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

______________​

Lock him up!!

LOLOL

There is no job a president can execute if it involves breaking a law. You cult freaks are truly fucking insane. :cuckoo:

What law is that?

LOLOL

______________​

Lock him up!!

LOLOL

What law is that?

Already posted, cult freak. All you've done now is take us full circle back to where I posted the law, along with this amazingly perceptive observation...

LOLOL

What law is that?
Already posted, cult freak. All you've done now is take us full circle back to where I posted the law, along with this amazingly perceptive observation...

So you’re claiming a President can not accept a gift from a foreign nation. Correct?

Every President does and has. Including Chicago Jesus.

Reminding a leader of a potential crime is neither a gift nor a crime.

Besides, Biden should welcome the investigation.

LOLOL

What law is that?

So you’re claiming a President can not accept a gift from a foreign nation. Correct?

weren't the left complaining because trump couldn't accept the investigation into russia? what's the difference? they are allowed to complain.

LOLOL

What law is that?

"So you’re claiming a President can not accept a gift from a foreign nation. Correct?

No, incorrect. This again takes us back to...

What law is that?

"So you’re claiming a President can not accept a gift from a foreign nation. Correct?

______________​

You can’t keep up with your own BS.
That’s the problem with you Leftards trying to parrot your Soros talking points. You don’t understand, you just parrot.

What law is that?

______________​

That’s the problem with you Leftards trying to parrot your Soros talking points. You don’t understand, you just parrot.
when you don't work with facts, the dialogue must be tweaked daily to cover the lie from the day before.

What law is that?

______________​

LOLOL

Soros has nothing to do with your butthurt. Regardless, you asked for the law he violated and an example of him violating it. I supplied both. Along with this prescience, which you prove true with every vapid denial...

:dance:

What law is that?

______________​

when you don't work with facts, the dialogue must be tweaked daily to cover the lie from the day before.
What a pity you can't actually find a lie in my posts. :mm:

View attachment 286719

Lock him up!!

well if we could find it ourselves, wouldn't we be saying get the bum out of office? I don't want a crook in our house. that's why I keep asking what crime? let us get on board with what you supposedly know? why do they need to conceal it?

Nobody is concealing anything, depositions are always kept secret until the grand jury or the inquiry decides to impeach or indict or not. The crime continues to be abuse of power and asking foreign leaders to get dirt on opponents. Which he admitted doing... Except in Dupe World it is obvious also that it was blackmail for military aid. So unlike Hillary and lock her up oh, there is plenty of evidence against him for all kinds of things. He uses his mobbed-up New York City real estate talents to barely miss out on many many crimes. Like who meets and talks with Russians over 200 times and never writes anything down and lies about it like the Trump campaign.is also conspirator number one who ordered manafort and Cohen to do what put them in prison. Details details....

Last edited:

View attachment 286719

Lock him up!!

Nobody is concealing anything, depositions are always kept secret until the grand jury or the inquiry decides to impeach or indict or not. The crime continues to be abuse of power and asking foreign leaders to get dirt on opponents. Which he admitted doing... Except in Dupe World it is obvious also that it was blackmail for military aid. So I'd like Hillary and lock her up oh, there is plenty of evidence against him for all kinds of things. He uses his mobbed-up New York City real estate talents to barely miss out on many many crimes. Like who meets and talks with Russians over 200 times and never writes anything down and lies about it like the Trump campaign.

well if they're secret, how did you see it to make such a statement?

View attachment 286719

Lock him up!!

Nobody is concealing anything, depositions are always kept secret until the grand jury or the inquiry decides to impeach or indict or not. The crime continues to be abuse of power and asking foreign leaders to get dirt on opponents. Which he admitted doing... Except in Dupe World it is obvious also that it was blackmail for military aid. So I'd like Hillary and lock her up oh, there is plenty of evidence against him for all kinds of things. He uses his mobbed-up New York City real estate talents to barely miss out on many many crimes. Like who meets and talks with Russians over 200 times and never writes anything down and lies about it like the Trump campaign.

well if they're secret, how did you see it to make such a statement?

The witnesses give statements to the press. Everything you know is wrong and you don't know much. Super duper. noone should follow the GOP propaganda machine more than 20% of the time or you'll end up being a brainwashed functional moron like you. Or you can get the same crap from Rush Limbaugh or any number of bought off high school grad pundits or any number of garbage websites. Hillary wasn't kidding it is a right-wing conspiracy right out there in Plain view, just like much of trump's corruption, asking Russians Chinese etc etc for help getting dirt on Hillary or whoever. What a disaster. Giving dictators everything they want while bad-mouthing our wonderful institutions. All Trump had to do to take over the brainwashed GOP was parrot the brainwash. His competition didn't and doesn't like to lie.

...huh? what do you call the people the dems brought in? cocktail guests? too fking funny, you've jumped into the pot I see.
Nope. Witnesses for the Inquiry. There is no right of cross-examination during the course of this preliminary process.

...well if we could find it ourselves, wouldn't we be saying get the bum out of office? I don't want a crook in our house. that's why I keep asking what crime? let us get on board with what you supposedly know? why do they need to conceal it?
You(r side) would let him shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and get away with it.

That's why Obstruction-ism has not been allowed during the preliminary phase of the Impeachment Inquiry.

You(r side) will get their chance to cross-examine, etc., soon enough.

Patience... it's coming. :21:

Forum List

Back