Trump will be President

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
I have hedged my bets going on four years now as to whether Trump can win in November. Given the Democrat willingness to shred the Constitution and rule of law along with their lack of all sense of fairness, ethics, simple justice to destroy their opponent and get what they want, I was not confident we could overcome their weaponization of government and cheating the system.

After yesterday's verdict and the insanity of the pure injustice done, and seeing the response of EVERYBODY who still have ethics, even some who are never-Trumpers and/or call themselves Democrats--I am now confident Trump will win in November and will have more solid support backing him up than ever.

If I am wrong, I will say something nice about Biden.

I have hedged my bets going on four years now as to whether Trump can win in November. Given the Democrat willingness to shred the Constitution and rule of law along with their lack of all sense of fairness, ethics, simple justice to destroy their opponent and get what they want, I was not confident we could overcome their weaponization of government and cheating the system.

After yesterday's verdict and the insanity of the pure injustice done, and seeing the response of EVERYBODY who still have ethics, even some who are never-Trumpers and/or call themselves Democrats--I am now confident Trump will win in November and will have more solid support backing him up than ever.

Anyone voting for Trump wants to re-create Adolph Hitler in 2024.

Thread summary;

The Trump cultists are in deep.

It's odd. Nobody forces the Trump cultists to tongue-bathe a traitor, pervert and criminal, but they still choose to do so. There are plenty of other fascists they could choose from, but they demand the most disgusting one.

I agree with you. The massive amount of donations yesterday is an indication of how upset decent Americans are over this political prosecution. The even bigger indication is that 30% of donors are NEW donors.

Thread summary;

The Trump cultists are in deep.

It's odd. Nobody forces the Trump cultists to tongue-bathe a traitor, pervert and criminal, but they still choose to do so. There are plenty of other fascists they could choose from, but they demand the most disgusting one.
it's odd. Nobody forces the Trump cultists to tongue-bathe a traitor, pervert and criminal,
Nobody forces Biden cultists to 'tongue-bathe a traitor, pervert and criminal, yet here you are.

P.S. Are you listening to Trump‘s speech right now? He’s doing great, but I think he’s violating the gag order WHICH I JUST LEARNED THE JUDGE HAS NOT YET LIFTED.

It doesn’t matter. He’s no different than Genocide Joe and you love him.

Forum List

Back