Trump will be President

I agree with you. The massive amount of donations yesterday is an indication of how upset decent Americans are over this political prosecution. The even bigger indication is that 30% of donors are NEW donors.

P.S. Are you listening to Trumpā€˜s speech right now? Heā€™s doing great, but I think heā€™s violating the gag order WHICH I JUST LEARNED THE JUDGE HAS NOT YET LIFTED.
You're listening to him right NOW, and you think he is DOING GREAT?

He is a total embarrassment.
Of the likes that nobody has ever seen before.

He just can't help it, he can't keep his mouth shut.
Colonel Jessup moment about to happen.

It doesnā€™t matter. Heā€™s no different than Genocide Joe and you love him.
He is 100% opposite from "Genocide Joe" and I don't love Trump. He annoys the hell out of me. But I love America. And that's why I will support Donald Trump who did very good things for America before and will do his best to do good things for America again.

I cannot think of one single thing that Joe Biden has done that has been good for America, at least without including a whole bunch of other stuff that was very bad for America.

Guilty verdict will electrify Trump base, pollsters say . . . Former President Donald Trumpā€™s guilty verdict in the New York hush money case is poised to energize his loyal base and motivate Republicans and some independents in key swing states to turn out in big numbers to support him in the presidential election. Polling showed that the vast majority of people who planned to vote for Mr. Trump would not change their minds regardless of a conviction. Most Republicans, according to polls, say a guilty verdict makes it even more likely that they will show up and vote for Mr. Trump, which could help the former president bolster turnout in critical battleground states.

Cry harder -

Guilty verdict will electrify Trump base, pollsters say . . . Former President Donald Trumpā€™s guilty verdict in the New York hush money case is poised to energize his loyal base and motivate Republicans and some independents in key swing states to turn out in big numbers to support him in the presidential election. Polling showed that the vast majority of people who planned to vote for Mr. Trump would not change their minds regardless of a conviction. Most Republicans, according to polls, say a guilty verdict makes it even more likely that they will show up and vote for Mr. Trump, which could help the former president bolster turnout in critical battleground states.

I have hedged my bets going on four years now as to whether Trump can win in November. Given the Democrat willingness to shred the Constitution and rule of law along with their lack of all sense of fairness, ethics, simple justice to destroy their opponent and get what they want, I was not confident we could overcome their weaponization of government and cheating the system.

After yesterday's verdict and the insanity of the pure injustice done, and seeing the response of EVERYBODY who still have ethics, even some who are never-Trumpers and/or call themselves Democrats--I am now confident Trump will win in November and will have more solid support backing him up than ever.

If I am wrong, I will say something nice about Biden.

From your lips to God's ears.

Dear Lord, just LISTEN to him talk.

Nobody has ever seen anything like it.
He just said they want to throw him in jail for 187 years.
Where did he pull that number from.

We've had enough of your gaslighting.
šŸ™„

P.S. Are you listening to Trumpā€˜s speech right now? Heā€™s doing great, but I think heā€™s violating the gag order WHICH I JUST LEARNED THE JUDGE HAS NOT YET LIFTED.
The government MAY NOT suppress political speech.

Doing so is explicitly unconstitutional.

It's time for righties to decide if they want our Constitution or not.

If the answer is yes, it's time to engage.

I told this forum from day one when I got here, that at some point each and every one of us would have to put our personal butts on the line.

That includes everything you own, including your reputation.

Seems to me the time has come.

If not now, when?

We just witnessed a blatantly unconstitutional proceeding against a former president, unprecedented in all of American history.

It is abundantly clear the leftards don't like our Constitution and refuse to abide by it.

Righties, it's your choice.

Tell you what - if you don't act NOW you're going to end up like the Jews in Germany. They're going to make you wear little yellow stars in public.

Guilty verdict will electrify Trump base, pollsters say . . . Former President Donald Trumpā€™s guilty verdict in the New York hush money case is poised to energize his loyal base and motivate Republicans and some independents in key swing states to turn out in big numbers to support him in the presidential election.
FAKE NEWS ^^^^

This is all just another plan for the cries of "Stolllen Election" part III.

"We are so far ahead, there is NO way we can lose", then when he loses, and even before he loses, the SAME OLE LIES will be told again.

FAKE NEWS ^^^^

"We are so far ahead, there is NO way we can lose", then when he loses, and even before he loses, the SAME OLE LIES will be told again.

FAKE NEWS ^^^^

Let's break this down:

• In the United States, you are innocent until proven guilty
  • To be proven guilty in a jury trial, there must be a unanimous decision
  • Trump was charged with committing one crime to hide a second crime
  • The judge told the jury it didn't have to agree on what the second crime was and gave them three choices
  • The judge told the jurors they did not have to be unanimous on any of the second crimes
  • So what second crime was Trump convicted of by a unanimous jury?
  • None

FAKE NEWS ^^^^

Actual normal people see this as a hoax, and they are not okay with it.

President Trump's polling got better last night.

Cue the Crying.

I have hedged my bets going on four years now as to whether Trump can win in November. Given the Democrat willingness to shred the Constitution and rule of law along with their lack of all sense of fairness, ethics, simple justice to destroy their opponent and get what they want, I was not confident we could overcome their weaponization of government and cheating the system.

After yesterday's verdict and the insanity of the pure injustice done, and seeing the response of EVERYBODY who still have ethics, even some who are never-Trumpers and/or call themselves Democrats--I am now confident Trump will win in November and will have more solid support backing him up than ever.

If I am wrong, I will say something nice about Biden.

LOL quoting the has been wack job Tucker. Man I sure did wake up feeling great knowing the US justice system works.

Then you should do something about that. Get rid of Trump and there will just be another Trump. The fire in opposition to democrat tyranny has been lit.

I'm still back on the why vote for someone who literally slept with a hooker while his wife had a newborn. Why are you voting for that?

Vote for DeSantis. He is smarter than Trump and is a MAGA. He would likely beat Biden badly.
Vote for Haley. She is smarter than Trump. She would very much beat Biden badly.
Trump is the only one Biden can beat. Trump has never won the popular vote, ever.

With this conviction, there is a chance for the Republican Party to remember its the Republican Party, and not the Trump Party. Pick a half decent candidate. Roll the Democrats in November.

He is 100% opposite from "Genocide Joe" and I don't love Trump. He annoys the hell out of me. But I love America. And that's why I will support Donald Trump who did very good things for America before and will do his best to do good things for America again.

I cannot think of one single thing that Joe Biden has done that has been good for America, at least without including a whole bunch of other stuff that was very bad for America.

Gipper is a Hamas Supporter, so -

This is pure radical left wing propaganda. And I'm not a fan of trump. Can we just stop with the hitler analogies for christ sake.
Cohen was convicted for the same thing by Trump DOJ. Thats ok. Trump conviction however...is somehow bad?

Forum List

Back