Trump will get over 1400 delegates..................

By Thanksgiving, he'll be seen weekly on the new, improved, The Apprentice reality show

Trump campaign projects 1,400 delegates at convention: report Why, because the delegates know that if Trump is not nominated, he will run as an Independent and Clinton will then win. The delegates know this even if the GOP in charge is too stupid to understand.

The end..................

and the beginning of a great again nation. Trump in 2016
bassguy you're the walking dead ...With drumph or without the con man, you have no chance

Maybe not 1400 but with the remaining northeast states and Pacific states, I think he can hit 1300

The big unknown is the economy in the fall.

Taking two simple metrics:

Oil needs to stay at the current price +/- $10/bbl

Housing affordability must improve 8.8%% to get into positive territory.

If both hit those marks Hillary wins, if both miss she loses

If Sanders goes third party and/or Cruz gets the nomination she wins barely if the economy breaks her way.

If Trump goes 3rd party she loses.no matter what..

Hillary has locked up the nomination, Trump has not. Trump and Cruz will be the only candidates on the initial ballot

The big unknown is the economy in the fall.

Taking two simple metrics:

Oil needs to stay at the current price +/- $10/bbl

Housing affordability must improve 8.8%% to get into positive territory.

If both hit those marks Hillary wins, if both miss she loses

If Sanders goes third party and/or Cruz gets the nomination she wins barely if the economy breaks her way.

If Trump goes 3rd party she loses.no matter what..

Hillary has locked up the nomination, Trump has not. Trump and Cruz will be the only candidates on the initial ballot
By what math does Hillary lose if Trump goes third party?

Trump campaign projects 1,400 delegates at convention: report Why, because the delegates know that if Trump is not nominated, he will run as an Independent and Clinton will then win. The delegates know this even if the GOP in charge is too stupid to understand.

The end..................

and the beginning of a great again nation. Trump in 2016

Well The Donald better had be, or else they'll steal it off him with a Brokered Convention.

No surprise but I can't and won't relax until he has the nomination in hand.

With what happened in Georgia and other States, the stealing delegates off The Donald and giving them to Ted Cruz, yes, it's sensible not to get excited already.

With what happened in Georgia and other States, the stealing delegates off The Donald and giving them to Ted Cruz, yes, it's sensible not to get excited already.
Yep. I won't even be sure until AFTER the convention is over and everyone has backed Trump or at least stayed out of the way if they can't back him.

Yep. I won't even be sure until AFTER the convention is over and everyone has backed Trump or at least stayed out of the way if they can't back him.

Exactly, the Establishment is terrified of The Donald, we know and he knows that they must have something nasty up their sleeves.

So Trump wins New York big as expected and now all the sudden no one is cheating and the process isn't rigged your supposed to make a beeping sound when you back up that fast.
Oh Cruz is cheating alright. Last time I saw it was Kasich supposedly being backed by the democrat governor of NY ......Cruz is just an all around piece of shit.

The world including the Dem party can't wait to see drumph get his ass kicked by hillary

The world hates Hillary....we don't want WWIII and that psycho bitch will bring on WWIII.

She is a proven incompetent with mental issues. I wouldn't be surprised if she's a muff diver also.

Yes exactly and very troubling....here's Exhibit A:

So Trump wins New York big as expected and now all the sudden no one is cheating and the process isn't rigged your supposed to make a beeping sound when you back up that fast.
Oh Cruz is cheating alright. Last time I saw it was Kasich supposedly being backed by the democrat governor of NY ......Cruz is just an all around piece of shit.
Call Trump for some new material this same old stuff is getting old.

It’s John Kasich’s Turn To Accuse Ted Cruz of Dirty Tricks

Facts don't lie. Now back to the dog house with Cruz. :)

It’s John Kasich’s Turn To Accuse Ted Cruz of Dirty Tricks

Facts don't lie. Now back to the dog house with Cruz. :)
Accusations are not facts never have been never will be seriously get some new material.

Forum List

Back