Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
BANK ON IT!!!!!!!
Make America great again!!!!!
USA USA USA USA USA USA

13,000 at a Trump Rally yesterday and 1300 at Clinton's....BUAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Oh it can and it will happen....Remember NY was happy to get rid of the carpetbagger 8 years ago.....

BN-IX268_0613cl_P_20150613145343.jpg

Thousands attend Hillary Clintons rally on Roosevelt Island in NY City on Saturday.

At New York Rally, Hillary Clinton Focuses on Income Inequality
Try math again Ram.

then repeat this 100 times ..

Madam President.

BANK ON IT!!!!!!!
USA USA USA USA USA USA

You're not from NY, are you?

Did he paper the house this time the way he did last time?

BANK ON IT!!!!!!!
USA USA USA USA USA USA

You are a collossal idiot.

Neither Rump, nor anybody else, has even been nominated. The primaries haven't even started.

But as long as you're not bound by the rules of linear time, who do you like in the Cubs-Cards game on July 27, 2018?

BANK ON IT!!!!!!!
USA USA USA USA USA USA

I think he stands a very good shot at winning NY against Hillary if that's how things pan out. It will be close, there are a lot of liberals in NYC. Trump is the Home Boy... he has LOTS of connections there. BIG connections. POWERFUL ones. Hillary was the "transplanted" junior senator who reneged on her word and abandoned them to go run for president against Obummer. I think she may have burned some bridges there as well. She'll have the Cumos and the usual liberal suspects backing her, and she'll win the Jew vote if she has to convert to Judaism and carry around a menorah to do it.

Trump will do much better than anyone expects in NY and most of the blue states.

Trump is the Home Boy... he has LOTS of connections there. BIG connections. POWERFUL ones.

And how many votes do they get? Being POWERFUL and all?

If you think New Yorkers like Rump --- you don't know New Yorkers.

But as long as you're not bound by the rules of linear time, who do you like in the Cubs-Cards game on July 27, 2018?
That's easy..........................................................The Cards

BANK ON IT!!!!!!!
USA USA USA USA USA USA

I think he stands a very good shot at winning NY against Hillary if that's how things pan out. It will be close, there are a lot of liberals in NYC. Trump is the Home Boy... he has LOTS of connections there. BIG connections. POWERFUL ones. Hillary was the "transplanted" junior senator who reneged on her word and abandoned them to go run for president against Obummer. I think she may have burned some bridges there as well. She'll have the Cumos and the usual liberal suspects backing her, and she'll win the Jew vote if she has to convert to Judaism and carry around a menorah to do it.

Trump will do much better than anyone expects in NY and most of the blue states.

Lol...

Sure, I mean, states swing almost 30 points to the other party between elections due to candidates all the time!

Oh wait, they never do.

BANK ON IT!!!!!!!
USA USA USA USA USA USA

She doesn't have the Jew vote. Not after obama's blow job to the ayatollahs.

BANK ON IT!!!!!!!
USA USA USA USA USA USA

Lol...

Sure, I mean, states swing almost 30 points to the other party between elections due to candidates all the time!

Oh wait, they never do.

Oh, it happens quite often when the candidate is from the state. Again, I won't be as bold as the OP and say this is for sure... it will be close. Closer than you think. Mark my words.

Oh wait, they never do
Not true...Reagan won NY and blew the election wide open. No one thought it was possible at the time. Hold on to your hats!

:lol:

Yeah, not going to happen.

This is a good, well run board...no censorship....all kinds of opinions allowed. As a "Senior Mod" you must be part of that success and I congratulate you.

But, as a "Senior Mod" running a board for political discussion....it seems like you could do better than this.

You libs don't see the win here, forcing the carpet bagger Clinton to spend time and money defending NY is itself a big win. You libs I almost feel sorry for you, its rare that you think things through. :laugh:

BANK ON IT!!!!!!!
USA USA USA USA USA USA

If it happen then my wish to sleep with Alicia Vikander will come true, but I know better than that!

Forum List

Back