Trump will win NY in the general election

Sure, I mean, states swing almost 30 points to the other party between elections due to candidates all the time!

Oh wait, they never do
Not true...Reagan won NY and blew the election wide open. No one thought it was possible at the time. Hold on to your hats!

For all his sins, Reagan wasn't a slumlord. The Trumpster might get the Upstate redneck vote, but the City remembers.

BANK ON IT!!!!!!!
Make America great again!!!!!
USA USA USA USA USA USA

13,000 at a Trump Rally yesterday and 1300 at Clinton's....BUAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

I think he stands a very good shot at winning NY against Hillary if that's how things pan out. It will be close, there are a lot of liberals in NYC. Trump is the Home Boy... he has LOTS of connections there. BIG connections. POWERFUL ones. Hillary was the "transplanted" junior senator who reneged on her word and abandoned them to go run for president against Obummer. I think she may have burned some bridges there as well. She'll have the Cumos and the usual liberal suspects backing her, and she'll win the Jew vote if she has to convert to Judaism and carry around a menorah to do it.

Trump will do much better than anyone expects in NY and most of the blue states.

OK, THAT was a gut buster!

Sure, I mean, states swing almost 30 points to the other party between elections due to candidates all the time!

Oh wait, they never do
Not true...Reagan won NY and blew the election wide open. No one thought it was possible at the time. Hold on to your hats!

For all his sins, Reagan wasn't a slumlord. The Trumpster might get the Upstate redneck vote, but the City remembers.
Which slum would that be?

The city will remember the parks, the skating rink, the carousel.

Someone will mention hillary's plaque at Woodstock.

I'm from New York, I cannot see New Yorkers leaving one of their own, born and raised by a hillary come lately from Chappaqua.

BN-IX268_0613cl_P_20150613145343.jpg

Looks like about a thousand.
Thousands attend Hillary Clintons rally on Roosevelt Island in NY City on Saturday.

At New York Rally, Hillary Clinton Focuses on Income Inequality
Try math again Ram.

then repeat this 100 times ..

Madam President.

Oh wait, they never do

Carter won New York by 4.43% in 1976.....Reagan won it by 2.67% in 1980...That doesn't "quite" add up to a 30 point swing if you can't do the math yourself....

Reagan won New York by 8% in 1984 if you wanna know....still not quite at a 30 point swing, lol

BANK ON IT!!!!!!!
USA USA USA USA USA USA

I think he stands a very good shot at winning NY against Hillary if that's how things pan out. It will be close, there are a lot of liberals in NYC. Trump is the Home Boy... he has LOTS of connections there. BIG connections. POWERFUL ones. Hillary was the "transplanted" junior senator who reneged on her word and abandoned them to go run for president against Obummer. I think she may have burned some bridges there as well. She'll have the Cumos and the usual liberal suspects backing her, and she'll win the Jew vote if she has to convert to Judaism and carry around a menorah to do it.

Trump will do much better than anyone expects in NY and most of the blue states.

Lol...

Oh wait, they never do.

Oh, it happens quite often when the candidate is from the state. Again, I won't be as bold as the OP and say this is for sure... it will be close. Closer than you think. Mark my words.

Explain "quite often" as in give an example of it happening from one election to the next. I literally don't think it has ever happened, but maybe you can prove me wrong.

Oh wait, they never do

Carter won New York by 4.43% in 1976.....Reagan won it by 2.67% in 1980...That doesn't "quite" add up to a 30 point swing if you can't do the math yourself....

Reagan won New York by 8% in 1984 if you wanna know....still not quite at a 30 point swing, lol

Sorry, but when they tabulate the votes up in NY they don't say... well, we can't give these votes to Trump because that would give the GOP more than a 30 point swing from the last election. That's just not how the process works. You can go back in history and just about every single election there is some quirky little anomaly that happens "for the first time since..." That's not uncommon.

BANK ON IT!!!!!!!
USA USA USA USA USA USA

We all agree!! the 1300 at clintons rally were probably drunk illegals looking for ricky ricardo.

Forum List

Back