TRUMP WINS OHIO!!!!!!!

Hard to beat a sitting Governor. Romney won Mass with 70% of the vote.

Unless they go to brokered the statistician I was hearing today that Hannity was interviewing says just because he takes Ohio, unless it goes to brokered he can't make the numbers for the nomination.

EXCLUSIVE: Newt Gingrich: If Trump Wins Big in Florida, They Won't Be Able to Stop Him - Breitbart

Lol you go ahead and believe a man playing politics

Hannity was interviewing an election statistician. NOT a pundit or a political figure. Cripes he had my head spinning with the numbers.

Ok the live results feed I'm on is awesome and they are starting to report Illinois, NC and Missouri.

Here we go!

Unless they go to brokered the statistician I was hearing today that Hannity was interviewing says just because he takes Ohio, unless it goes to brokered he can't make the numbers for the nomination.

EXCLUSIVE: Newt Gingrich: If Trump Wins Big in Florida, They Won't Be Able to Stop Him - Breitbart

Trump's running the table other than Ohio....he'll take it all

Have you seen this live results feed? It's awesome and so far for Illinois, NC and Missouri Trump's ahead.

Live results: Florida, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina and Ohio, county by county

missouri_illionois_trump.jpg

I tried to tell you all kasich will be the next president.

No. Just because he wins Ohio won't make him the president.

Yes it will
:lol: Please explain how he is going to win the nomination.....

A convention of course.

Let me be the first on this forum to declare Trump the winner in OHIO!
Just saw the numbers on MSNBS!!!!!!
Kasich promised to drop out if he lost.
Say goodbye John.

Is that you Dick Morris? Oh wait, Steve Harvey!!!

Shock Illinois exit poll: Hispanics voting 65-35 @BernieSanders over @hillaryclinton. If that holds, Clinton will lose IL.

Forum List

Back