TRUMP WINS OHIO!!!!!!!

Let me be the first on this forum to declare Trump the winner in OHIO!
Just saw the numbers on MSNBS!!!!!!
Kasich promised to drop out if he lost.
Say goodbye John.

Thank-you Karl Rove, I mean dannyboys.
rove-meltdown.jpg

Conservatives are flocking to a RINO after years of complaining that the GOP was losing presidential elections by running RINO's instead of true conservatives.

That is very funny.

Trump is a different breed of "RINO" ; he's the completely full of bullshit, fucking nuts breed; apparently that's what a large portion of the GOP base has been yearning for.

The good news is; after Trump loses in the general they'll go back to bitching about how they lose because they nominate "RINO's" instead of "true conservatives".
Keep crying kid...your fear is hilarious.
Crying? Fear? You MUST be joking, I'm laughing my ass off at this circus.....Trump MAY do the world a favor and hasten the destruction of the GOP, if that comes to pass the Donald will have my everlasting gratitude since it'll leave us with one corrupt political party down, one more to go.

"Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations that've long since bought and paid for, the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pocket, and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and the information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them." -- George Carlin

Conservatives are flocking to a RINO after years of complaining that the GOP was losing presidential elections by running RINO's instead of true conservatives.

That is very funny.

Trump is a different breed of "RINO" ; he's the completely full of bullshit, fucking nuts breed; apparently that's what a large portion of the GOP base has been yearning for.

The good news is; after Trump loses in the general they'll go back to bitching about how they lose because they nominate "RINO's" instead of "true conservatives".
Crying? Fear? You MUST be joking, I'm laughing my ass off at this circus.....Trump MAY do the world a favor and hasten the destruction of the GOP, if that comes to pass the Donald will have my everlasting gratitude since it'll leave us with one corrupt political party down, one more to go.

"Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations that've long since bought and paid for, the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pocket, and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and the information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them." -- George Carlin
Ah so you are democrap....I feel sorry for democraps...choice between a communist and a woman most people think of as untrustworthy

That is very funny.

Ah so you are democrap....I feel sorry for democraps...choice between a communist and a woman most people think of as untrustworthy

Lucky for Hillary that Trump can't be trusted either, eh?

That is very funny.

Yawn. Go vote for Hillary kid...we all know you will. #NOONEBUTTRUMP!

Why does it matter if you vote for Trump or hilary? They are both liberals.

Why does it matter if you vote for Trump or hilary? They are both liberals.
You keep dreaming I will vote to make sure the right person fixes this country.Show me ONE thing Trump is a libtard on...he is a COMMON SENSE Conservative unlike you free trade retard conservatives who have done NOTHING in 7 years to stop obama.

Forum List

Back