TRUMP WINS OHIO!!!!!!!

Trump wins by losing Ohio. Think about it. It keeps Kasich in the race. That takes votes from Cruz. That helps Trump.

Trump is WINNING!!! even when he loses.

I'm just thrilled knowing the establishment is getting shit faced tonight in sorrow and taking mega doses of extra strength immodium AD.

:lol:

Trump wins by losing Ohio. Think about it. It keeps Kasich in the race. That takes votes from Cruz. That helps Trump.

I'm just thrilled knowing the establishment is getting shit faced tonight in sorrow and taking mega doses of extra strength immodium AD.

They are going to need something stronger than that............I heard they are asking Liberals for drugs now............

There's only one person I know getting shit faced. :D

There's only one person I know getting shit faced. :D
Oh no.......Hillary is on the bottle again..................

Missouri is nuts. Trump up by 2.4%

EDIT: 2.2%

EDIT II: 2.9%

EDIT III: 3.9%

EDIT IV: 4.1%

EDIT V: 3.0%

EDIT VI: 2.8%

I'm bored, and I like the way roman numerals look when they get bigger.

EDIT VII: Oh wait, dinner time. See ya. Oh and Trump is only up 1.7% now.

EDIT VIII: Cruz took a brief lead of 0.1%, then Trump jumped back in front with 0.2%

EDIT IX: There should be a call soon... Trump up 0.3%

EDIT X: Still waiting on that call... Trump only up by 0.1%

EDIT XI: Call so close I can taste it... Trump up by 0.3%

EDIT XII: 99% of precincts in, no call, and Trump still up by 0.3%

Last edited:

To the establishment:

latest

Missouri is nuts. Trump up by 2.4%

EDIT: 2.2%

EDIT II: 2.9%

EDIT III: 3.9%

EDIT IV: 4.1%

EDIT V: 3.0%

EDIT VI: 2.8%

I'm bored, and I like the way roman numerals look when they get bigger.

EDIT VII: Oh wait, dinner time. See ya. Oh and Trump is only up 1.7% now.

EDIT VIII: Cruz took a brief lead of 0.1%, then Trump jumped back in front with 0.2%

EDIT IX: There should be a call soon... Trump up 0.3%
tumblr_mby88aevXc1r3k73wo1_400.gif

I tried to tell you all kasich will be the next president. Can't win it if you can't win ohio. They all need to drop out now. It's over.

:rolleyes: You definitely CAN win without Ohio. What you can't possibly do is win when you can ONLY win Ohio.

Not in this political environment. Ohio decides.

With all due respect that does not apply for primaries. The general ? Most certainly that rule of thumb holds.

Exactly

Let me be the first on this forum to declare Trump the winner in OHIO!
Just saw the numbers on MSNBS!!!!!!
Kasich promised to drop out if he lost.
Say goodbye John.

You are now officially the dumbest fuck on this forum. Sorry PoliticalChic.

Says the shit for brains who lives in New York.

Gee, you are one slow healer. I'll use less force the next time.
That's what some thugs tell their girl friends.

DAMN IT!!!!!!
You weren't supposed to tell anyone!
I was waiting to post this blatantly obvious fact until after the Primaries were over!
Now the fucking political 'Snap' players on this forum know!
Trump has employed the best, brightest political scientists in the country.
They have been doing the numbers for months.
Keeping Kasich and Rubio in the race for as long as possible has always been the master plan.
But Kasich and Cruz also have their experts.
The hilarious thing is all these behind the scenes experts all know that all the other experts know that they all know.

As you have pointed out Zander the longer good old Kasich stays in the race the more delegates he takes from Cruz the better Trump's chances are of winning. They may be only a few delegates but even one is potentially one too many.
This fact is driving the Cruz campaign fucking NUTS!

Liberals all went out to vote Kasich in Ohio, typical of these scum. If there is a convention and Trump the clear leader isn't nominated, there will be demonstrations in the streets of America until forever.
They screw Trump at convention GOP will finish 3rd in November BEHIND Trump's independent campaign and I will vote for Trump
Kasich is to the right of Trump and the conservatives go for Trump. Very funny.

Trump still confuses you people eh. Its amusing one reason he will win he is NOT the typical left/right politician he is a Nationalist and a Populist and has tapped into the anger and the PRECISE time he needed to,to win.

So you admit Trump is a RINO.

Conservatives are flocking to a RINO after years of complaining that the GOP was losing presidential elections by running RINO's instead of true conservatives.

That is very funny.

Conservatives are flocking to a RINO after years of complaining that the GOP was losing presidential elections by running RINO's instead of true conservatives.

That is very funny.

Trump is a different breed of "RINO" ; he's the completely full of bullshit, fucking nuts breed; apparently that's what a large portion of the GOP base has been yearning for.

The good news is; after Trump loses in the general they'll go back to bitching about how they lose because they nominate "RINO's" instead of "true conservatives".

That is very funny.

Trump is a different breed of "RINO" ; he's the completely full of bullshit, fucking nuts breed; apparently that's what a large portion of the GOP base has been yearning for.

The good news is; after Trump loses in the general they'll go back to bitching about how they lose because they nominate "RINO's" instead of "true conservatives".
Keep crying kid...your fear is hilarious.

Forum List

Back