Trump wipes out democrats with a landslide military vote for N.C. repug !!

This is the smallest winning margin for this district since before the turn of the new millennium. The Repubs won it by 35 percentage points in 2014 and 2016.
Can you show that the military vote was significantly more Republican this time around in this area?
...And just to clarify, you didn't just pretend that the Republican "wiped out" the Democrat in the general vote by a 2% margin, did you?...
I wonder if it might be considered gloating to note that N Carolina's 9th district is 65% urban and one in which the Democrats maintain an 8-point voter registration advantage and that Trump - who carried it by 12 pts - was not on the ballot?

North Carolina special election: Democrats have a chance in a heavily Trump district - CNNPolitics
"And let there be little doubt: Trump's name may not be on the ballot, but a lot of this election is about him."

In the end the Repubs carried a "heavily Trump district" where Dems hold "an 8-point voter registration advantage." The question is how did Trump win such a district by 12 points in 2016?

The 9th District has been held by the Repubs since 1963.
Shhh. Don't ruin his "shocking victory" argument.

Riiight. Panic. Lardy, Lardy, Lardy you sure are a goofy one.

You and the other tard bozo crowd act like it's not a win? What? You gonna push to have it overturned with one of your phony recounts? Listen up, you tards LOST, again, get it? LOL :777:

You and the other tard bozo crowd act like it's not a win? What? You gonna push to have it overturned with one of your phony recounts? Listen up, you tards LOST, again, get it? LOL :777:
I didn't take issue with the fact that Sen. Dan Bishop won. He won. Feel better now? I was taking issue with the OP characterizing Democrats as being in a panic. That is ridiculous based on a Mulligan election.

Oh, but let me remind you who lost Bigly the House in the 2018 midterm elections. The Orange Scaby.
Actually the Dem's 2018 House victories - 40 seats flipped - were about avg for the opposition party in any President's 1st Midterms over the last century and were far less than Dem House losses in Obama's 1st Middie (64 seats lost) in 2010. Furthermore the Dems failed to flip the 2 seats they needed to grab the Senate ... 2 lousy seats.

I do however, support your right to spin all that in any way that makes you happy ... BIGLY.

From those 2 districts

Republican won 20 counties and lost 4

That means trump has many more sheriff departments behind him

The military county who voted very high for trump voted even higher with an improvement which would make the military solidly behind trump and also making the same judgements by trump that the democrats are the enemy of America along with the deep state

This strong by the military has got China knowing trump is gonna win and they better go with trump now and not against

Okay, let's review what the OP is convinced is coming:
  1. Several government officials being convicted of High Treason
  2. Logic tests to qualify to vote
  3. Trump installs an new government
Have I missed anything?

You got it

These are dominoes falling that creates pressure on other dominoes to bring a certain result

The main news is the military county vote Going stronger for the republican than 2016 trump and Clinton contest

The military was very strong for trump then and now even stronger

That means they agree with trump that democrats are the enemy of America

And with the men majority for trump and their same judgement

This is pure hell for the democrats

Trump can indeed declare a broken govt and throw all the criminal congress in prison

Trump now has that power

And the caving in will begin

China will and the deep state will start to cave too

I didn't take issue with the fact that Sen. Dan Bishop won. He won. Feel better now? I was taking issue with the OP characterizing Democrats as being in a panic. That is ridiculous based on a Mulligan election.

Oh, but let me remind you who lost Bigly the House in the 2018 midterm elections. The Orange Scaby.
Actually the Dem's 2018 House victories - 40 seats flipped - were about avg for the opposition party in any President's 1st Midterms over the last century and were far less than Dem House losses in Obama's 1st Middie (64 seats lost) in 2010. Furthermore the Dems failed to flip the 2 seats they needed to grab the Senate ... 2 lousy seats.

I do however, support your right to spin all that in any way that makes you happy ... BIGLY.
Sure, all that winning that DJT is doing, he still lost the House. Slice and dice, equivocate all you want. And nobody seriously thought that Democrats were going to take the Senate.

With trumps increasing with the military means they think he is right

That has to get the crooked democrats running for the hills. Now !!

You Leftists whine all you care to. It appears that 2016 is not going to be a repeat in 2020 - or any time before that.

Forum List

Back