Trump wipes the floor with the rude media....Blacks support and speak out for Trump!

Here we see an example of a person in psychosis.

Who is Kevin 24x7?

A black click bait nobody. And this black click bait nobody is who right wingers cling to in triong to make claims about blacks. I sat in on the Black men for Harris zoom call. Kevin 24x7 wasn't one of te lleaders on the call.

Who is Kevin 24x7?

A black click bait nobody. And this black click bait nobody is who right wingers cling to in triong to make claims about blacks. I sat in on the Black men for Harris zoom call. Kevin 24x7 wasn't one of te lleaders on the call.

Harris is nothing but a cultural-appropriating whore who's trying to profit off of your race.

And you're too stupid to realize that.

8z44nb.jpg

Who is Kevin 24x7?

Lot's of Kevins are coming out against Kamala not just over her claiming to be black but also over her rally/free concert in Atlanta.

Um......why?

They were triggered she held a rally?

LOL

Most thought it was disrespectful and stereotyped black people as not serious about the issues. Several black women thought it was insulting she didn't pick a female artist from Atlanta. Others thought it disrespected women. Some thought the music was weird for a political rally comparing it to TRUMP rallies which are filled with patriotic songs and chants of USA and they get ass shaking and twerking along with fake accents.

Um......why?

They were triggered she held a rally?

LOL

It wasn't a "rally." It was a scripted event with paid audience members and Harris reading off a teleprompter.

Her speech was most likely written by the same guy who wrote Obama's book "Dreams From My Father."

God forbid she ever went off script, the whole country would see what a total cackling idiot she is.

Most thought it was disrespectful and stereotyped black people as not serious about the issues. Several black women thought it was insulting she didn't pick a female artist from Atlanta. Others thought it disrespected women. Some thought the music was weird for a political rally comparing it to TRUMP rallies which are filled with patriotic songs and chants of USA and they get ass shaking and twerking along with fake accents.

All those people you described are Trumpers.

It wasn't a "rally." It was a scripted event with paid audience members and Harris reading off a teleprompter.

Her speech was most likely written by the same guy who wrote Obama's book "Dreams From My Father."

God forbid she ever went off script, the whole country would see what a total cackling idiot she is.
Lol, I forgot about that. Another black woman was talking about Harris campaign bused in and paid the homeless. She did say this was an Atlanta thing they do to fill stadiums for all kinds of events.

Who is Kevin 24x7?

You obviously didnt watch the whole thing or even a small portion of it because its full of multiple videos with multiple people black and white. Jillian Michaels tears Liberals apart and everything the have done to Callifornia...and would do to the palce where you live.

Forum List

Back