Trump (with his new stooge, Barr) "spying" obfuscation to ward off the damaging Mueller report

Barr summarized a 2 year 400 pages in 2 days and 4 pages. the American people know there is a cover up!
The only Cover up is when you go to the changing room and you have to Cover Up your Botched Sex Change Operation.

I have to ask if you are mentally retarded now, or disabled in some way.

Do you have a head injury?

Russian Collusion Russian Collusion.

Almost There! I can see it now!

"Indictment"!

There's the finish line.... 2020 Here we come

Any

Day

Now!

iu

It is amazing.

Clinton meets with Lynch in private meeting days before Comey lets Clinton walk. They say they just spoke about the grand kids.

Clinton smashed devices with a hammer, deletes thousands of e-mails, wipes server. They claim the info they destroyed was just about yoga classes.

FBI agents text each other about insurance plans and stopping Trump. They say it wasn't really a big deal.

Then we have the hoax Russia investigation. 2 years and 50 million dollars invested in something Trump was not involved in. Mueller Time! Mueller Xmas carols and all that non sense.

The Dems are in panic mode for sure.

the American people want the truth. sometimes you have to EXTRACT the truth from people. if Mueller was allowed to interview Trump, he would have been able to prove collusion!
Apparently a conclusion you have arrived at based on what you don't know.
you dont know what i dont know!
I am pretty sure every knows that you know less than nothing.

Here is our view of you trying to get you some "Russian Collusion"

iu

“I’ll go a step further. It was my opinion it was illegal spying, unprecedented spying, and something that should never be allowed to happen in our country again.” - President Trump
I don't know if it was unprecedented, but it seems clear that under Obama both the Justice Dept. and the CIA were given a political agenda and were used as weapons against the Trump campaign. The Barr investigation is just starting so we don't yet know just how extensive this abuse of power was or what crimes may have been committed.

No collusion doesnt mean no evidence. it means there wasnt enough evidence!
It means that based on the information collected no reasonable person would decide there was collusion.
Mueller was a Prosecutor RIGHT?

Then we could say NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR COULD HAVE EVER FOUND COLLUSION

DemNazi Chances of The Democrats winning The White House in 2020!

iu

Then we have the hoax Russia investigation. 2 years and 50 million dollars invested in something Trump was not involved in. Mueller Time! Mueller Xmas carols and all that non sense.

Regardless of Trump's involvement (which I think will shock people when it's fully known) the idea that investigating the Russian attack on our election process is unwarranted or produced no results is absurd.

Just for starters it proved that it occurred and was NOT a "hoax" and then there was all those indictments

It means that based on the information collected no reasonable person would decide there was collusion.

iu
That was Barr's conclusion...Barr however is "no reasonable Prosecutor".

Regardless of Trump's involvement (which I think will shock people when it's fully known) the idea that investigating the Russian attack on our election process is unwarranted or produced no results is absurd.

Just for starters it proved that it occurred and was NOT a "hoax" and then there was all those indictments
And no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

“I’ll go a step further. It was my opinion it was illegal spying, unprecedented spying, and something that should never be allowed to happen in our country again.” - President Trump
Yeah. Let Russia in the front door from now on.
C'mon people. Trump has lost what he had of a mind.

iu
That was Barr's conclusion...Barr however is "no reasonable Prosecutor".
With respect to collusion, it was Mueller's conclusion that there was no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. Now it is time to go back and see how the collusion hoax got started and if any crimes were committed by Obama or Clinton to get it started.

If anyone believes that the WH has not been fully apprised of what the Mueller report entails and how it damages Trump pointing out the unethical behavior of his campaign staff and the subsequent attempts to obstruct investigations, that someone is a "card-carrying" member of the Trump cult.

The above stated, what Trump (and his stooges) are NOW doing is an attempt to cover the Mueller report's upcoming damages by shifting attention to the old moronic accusation that the "deep state" was spying on Trump and tried an attempted coup d'etat......

BULLSHIT !!! Bullshit spread by Trump, Barr, Nunes and Graham....

What's the source of this obfuscation???............None other than the hapless CARTER PAGE.

Mr. Page was....for a very short time....tagged to be one of candidate Trump's foreign advisers....the relationship was cut quickly and actually shows just how INEPT the Trump entourage was in vetting who joined the campaign.

Carter Page was under FBI investigation in late 2013 and 2014.

Carter Page came to the attention of the FBI long before he joined the Trump campaign, as the Wall Street Journal and other news outlets have reported. In 2013, Russian spies tried to recruit Page as an intelligence source, and Page passed documents to an agent of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service. In discussing the Oct. 2016 FISA warrant, the WSJ says, “It isn’t clear whether the department had previously requested a FISA warrant on Mr. Page.”
Reports: Carter Page Was Subject to FISA Warrant in 2013/2014 - Just Security

Further, in Carter Page’s case, the FBI clearly HAD to investigate and request a FISA warrant...And what should be remembered, is that a FISA warrant targeting a United States person must be renewed every 90 days, as Page’s was on three separate occasions, by three different FISA Court judges. Those renewal applications would not merely have recited the evidence supporting the initial order: They would have been expected to describe the fruits of previous surveillance, and justify continued monitoring by showing that useful intelligence was being gathered—or, at the very least, that there was good reason to expect some in the future.
Revisiting Carter Page - Just Security

Bottom line: The entire "wait to see how Trump had endured an attempted coup" is BULLSHIT....of the color orange.
So when does the trapeze show start and when do the elephants come out to go along with you?....the clown.... It must suck to be you today....
/——-/ MORE BREAKING NEWS: Nunes sends criminal-referral notification to Barr, alleges several ‘potential violations’ in Russia probe

Yeah. Let Russia in the front door from now on.
C'mon people. Trump has lost what he had of a mind.

I can't wait to start spying on the next Democrat Nominee.

Russian Collusion Bitches.....

You missed.

iu

If anyone believes that the WH has not been fully apprised of what the Mueller report entails and how it damages Trump pointing out the unethical behavior of his campaign staff and the subsequent attempts to obstruct investigations, that someone is a "card-carrying" member of the Trump cult.

The above stated, what Trump (and his stooges) are NOW doing is an attempt to cover the Mueller report's upcoming damages by shifting attention to the old moronic accusation that the "deep state" was spying on Trump and tried an attempted coup d'etat......

BULLSHIT !!! Bullshit spread by Trump, Barr, Nunes and Graham....

What's the source of this obfuscation???............None other than the hapless CARTER PAGE.

Mr. Page was....for a very short time....tagged to be one of candidate Trump's foreign advisers....the relationship was cut quickly and actually shows just how INEPT the Trump entourage was in vetting who joined the campaign.

Carter Page was under FBI investigation in late 2013 and 2014.

Carter Page came to the attention of the FBI long before he joined the Trump campaign, as the Wall Street Journal and other news outlets have reported. In 2013, Russian spies tried to recruit Page as an intelligence source, and Page passed documents to an agent of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service. In discussing the Oct. 2016 FISA warrant, the WSJ says, “It isn’t clear whether the department had previously requested a FISA warrant on Mr. Page.”
Reports: Carter Page Was Subject to FISA Warrant in 2013/2014 - Just Security

Further, in Carter Page’s case, the FBI clearly HAD to investigate and request a FISA warrant...And what should be remembered, is that a FISA warrant targeting a United States person must be renewed every 90 days, as Page’s was on three separate occasions, by three different FISA Court judges. Those renewal applications would not merely have recited the evidence supporting the initial order: They would have been expected to describe the fruits of previous surveillance, and justify continued monitoring by showing that useful intelligence was being gathered—or, at the very least, that there was good reason to expect some in the future.
Revisiting Carter Page - Just Security

Bottom line: The entire "wait to see how Trump had endured an attempted coup" is BULLSHIT....of the color orange.
So when does the trapeze show start and when do the elephants come out to go along with you?....the clown.... It must suck to be you today....

According to Trump, Barr gets to decide whether to prosecute Assange or not.

You had two of the most blatantly political Attorney Generals in the history of this country and nobody on the left had a problem with that AT ALL...but suddenly you want the Attorney General to be impartial? I love the hypocrisy coming from the left...
So far, in fact, Barr has been impartial and transparent in what he has done and said, and that's something the Democrats simply will not put up with.

Referring to a counter intelligence investigation in a public hearing as spying is not impartial...it is misleading and parrots false statements by the trump....

Forum List

Back