Trump (with his new stooge, Barr) "spying" obfuscation to ward off the damaging Mueller report

If anyone believes that the WH has not been fully apprised of what the Mueller report entails and how it damages Trump pointing out the unethical behavior of his campaign staff and the subsequent attempts to obstruct investigations, that someone is a "card-carrying" member of the Trump cult.

The above stated, what Trump (and his stooges) are NOW doing is an attempt to cover the Mueller report's upcoming damages by shifting attention to the old moronic accusation that the "deep state" was spying on Trump and tried an attempted coup d'etat......

BULLSHIT !!! Bullshit spread by Trump, Barr, Nunes and Graham....

What's the source of this obfuscation???............None other than the hapless CARTER PAGE.

Mr. Page was....for a very short time....tagged to be one of candidate Trump's foreign advisers....the relationship was cut quickly and actually shows just how INEPT the Trump entourage was in vetting who joined the campaign.

Carter Page was under FBI investigation in late 2013 and 2014.

Carter Page came to the attention of the FBI long before he joined the Trump campaign, as the Wall Street Journal and other news outlets have reported. In 2013, Russian spies tried to recruit Page as an intelligence source, and Page passed documents to an agent of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service. In discussing the Oct. 2016 FISA warrant, the WSJ says, “It isn’t clear whether the department had previously requested a FISA warrant on Mr. Page.”
Reports: Carter Page Was Subject to FISA Warrant in 2013/2014 - Just Security

Further, in Carter Page’s case, the FBI clearly HAD to investigate and request a FISA warrant...And what should be remembered, is that a FISA warrant targeting a United States person must be renewed every 90 days, as Page’s was on three separate occasions, by three different FISA Court judges. Those renewal applications would not merely have recited the evidence supporting the initial order: They would have been expected to describe the fruits of previous surveillance, and justify continued monitoring by showing that useful intelligence was being gathered—or, at the very least, that there was good reason to expect some in the future.
Revisiting Carter Page - Just Security

Bottom line: The entire "wait to see how Trump had endured an attempted coup" is BULLSHIT....of the color orange.

giphy.gif

Page went to Moscow to "collect some money" for one of his speeches......and collude a bit with Kremlin operatives...The trip FURTHER prompted the FBI to surveil him......Carter then QUIT the Trump campaign since he knew that his ass was in trouble...

Rosenstein, who approved of the FISA application to surveil Page, was nominated by Trump and confirmed by the Republican-controlled Senate. A previous renewal was signed by then-Acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente, who was appointed by Trump.

So the Page surveillance wasn't the project of Obama-era holdovers. And the law requires that these warrants produce useful intelligence. The three FISA judges (all republican appointees) who agreed to renew the order had to review the intelligence this surveillance was producing and agree it justified extending the collection.
How did Rosenstein get nominated by Trump and sign the warrants BEFORE TRUMP WAS ELECTED?

You are officially insane.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
“I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” AG Barr said :eusa_clap:

With that, Barr just OPENLY revealed that he is a full-fledged member of the Trump moronic CULT.
I must have missed something. I read Barr's statements. Initially, to Congress, he said:

"I think spying did occur," Barr said. "Yes, I think spying did occur. But the question is whether it was predicated, adequately predicated, and I'm not suggesting it wasn't adequately predicated. But I'd need to explore that."

Then he went on to clarify:

"I'm not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it's important to look at that. And I'm not just talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly," Barr said.

"I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred. I'm saying that I am concerned about it and looking into it, that's all," Barr also said.

He told the Senate panel, "I just want to satisfy myself that there were no abuse of law enforcement or intelligence powers."

William Barr: Spying "did occur" on Trump campaign Attorney general says in testimony today – live updates - CBS News

It seems to me that Barr is looking into this (actually he later said he will be going by the Inspector General's investigation, which is ongoing now). He is doing this at the President's request, no doubt, but it does not mean that he will find wrong doing. If he doesn't, I'm sure he'll be fired, too.

I am just amazed at the fierce blabbing that this has started on both sides.
You are hilarious. Your own elected and appointed scum is being put under the microscope and you pretend he's babbling. You people are criminals.
That's yet to be seen, mike. I'm going to listen to the facts, not the loonies.
Listening to the media is not facts, that is listening to loonies, just like you.
Don't be ridiculous. What do you expect me to do to get information if not from "the media?"

How did Rosenstein get nominated by Trump and sign the warrants BEFORE TRUMP WAS ELECTED?

Moron and eternal fuckhead

Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General (He was within the DOJ way before the orange scourge stunk the WH) for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017.

........check the fucking dates.....and ask a grown up to read the O/P that states that Pages' investigation goes back to 2013.......

Barr....the "new" STOOGE for Trump........

Has just pissed off his own DOJ
Shamelessly accused the FBI of basically doing what the fuck they are SUPPOSED to do (surveil Page)
AND.........called the FISC and FISA judges corrupt and or stupid.

ALL FOR THE LOVE OF AN ORANGE ASS.

Page went to Moscow to "collect some money" for one of his speeches......and collude a bit with Kremlin operatives...The trip FURTHER prompted the FBI to surveil him......Carter then QUIT the Trump campaign since he knew that his ass was in trouble...
And LBJ and the Gulf of Tonkin and ...you should have been there...

Barr....the "new" STOOGE for Trump........

Has just pissed off his own DOJ
Shamelessly accused the FBI of basically doing what the fuck they are SUPPOSED to do (surveil Page)
AND.........called the FISC and FISA judges corrupt and or stupid.

ALL FOR THE LOVE OF AN ORANGE ASS.
tenor.gif

s read your posts, laugh and think that has to be the dumbest cr$p I have ever read. Then along comes the next one and you prove that your level of stupidity has no bounds.

Why, thank you........and I hope you don't mind having to frequently run to a dictionary while reading my posts.....You know, with words like "charlatan" and "demagogue"...................LOL
No problem I just have remember how I felt with five or six year olds and their fantasies.

If anyone believes that the WH has not been fully apprised of what the Mueller report entails and how it damages Trump pointing out the unethical behavior of his campaign staff and the subsequent attempts to obstruct investigations, that someone is a "card-carrying" member of the Trump cult.

The above stated, what Trump (and his stooges) are NOW doing is an attempt to cover the Mueller report's upcoming damages by shifting attention to the old moronic accusation that the "deep state" was spying on Trump and tried an attempted coup d'etat......

BULLSHIT !!! Bullshit spread by Trump, Barr, Nunes and Graham....

What's the source of this obfuscation???............None other than the hapless CARTER PAGE.

Mr. Page was....for a very short time....tagged to be one of candidate Trump's foreign advisers....the relationship was cut quickly and actually shows just how INEPT the Trump entourage was in vetting who joined the campaign.

Carter Page was under FBI investigation in late 2013 and 2014.

Carter Page came to the attention of the FBI long before he joined the Trump campaign, as the Wall Street Journal and other news outlets have reported. In 2013, Russian spies tried to recruit Page as an intelligence source, and Page passed documents to an agent of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service. In discussing the Oct. 2016 FISA warrant, the WSJ says, “It isn’t clear whether the department had previously requested a FISA warrant on Mr. Page.”
Reports: Carter Page Was Subject to FISA Warrant in 2013/2014 - Just Security

Further, in Carter Page’s case, the FBI clearly HAD to investigate and request a FISA warrant...And what should be remembered, is that a FISA warrant targeting a United States person must be renewed every 90 days, as Page’s was on three separate occasions, by three different FISA Court judges. Those renewal applications would not merely have recited the evidence supporting the initial order: They would have been expected to describe the fruits of previous surveillance, and justify continued monitoring by showing that useful intelligence was being gathered—or, at the very least, that there was good reason to expect some in the future.
Revisiting Carter Page - Just Security

Bottom line: The entire "wait to see how Trump had endured an attempted coup" is BULLSHIT....of the color orange.

You know what, Nat? I think it's time to have Bob Mueller do ANOTHER investigation...only this time into how the Clinton campaign, high level members of the FBI and CIA, the DNC and the Obama White House conspired to spy on the opposition party's candidate and smear him with a series of phony dossiers they paid to have created! Sound fair to you?

Moron and eternal fuckhead

Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General (He was within the DOJ way before the orange scourge stunk the WH) for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017.

........check the fucking dates.....and ask a grown up to read the O/P that states that Pages' investigation goes back to 2013.......
Ever heard of those "never Trumper" dudes?...With what party are they affiliated, shitferbrains?

I would give Barr a few months before he HAS to resign (for family reasons, of course......lol)

You know what, Nat? I think it's time to have Bob Mueller do ANOTHER investigation...only this time into how the Clinton campaign, high level members of the FBI and CIA, the DNC and the Obama White House conspired to spy on the opposition party's candidate and smear him with a series of phony dossiers they paid to have created! Sound fair to you?
The mule is the LAST person who should be trusted with such an investigation.

I would give Barr a few months before he HAS to resign (for family reasons, of course......lol)

You didn't answer my proposal to have Mueller do another investigation, Nat! Don't tell me you're not in favor of getting to the bottom of what happened in that election! Or was that only something that you were interested in when they were chasing Republicans...but want no part of if they are investigating the other side of the aisle?

ou know what, Nat? I think it's time to have Bob Mueller do ANOTHER investigation...only this time into how the Clinton campaign, high level members of the FBI and CIA, the DNC and the Obama White House conspired to spy on the opposition party's candidate and smear him with a series of phony dossiers they paid to have created! Sound fair to you?

Aren't you Trump ass-lickers grown tired of that "lock her up" bullshit???.....How did it work for you last time?

Stick to the thread's topic.....

Barr was ORDERED by Trump to throw some red meat to his fucked up base (including morons like you) because the orange clown well knows that the Mueller report, the SDNY and the other investigations will fuck him over........ royally....

You didn't answer my proposal to have Mueller do another investigation, Nat! Don't tell me you're not in favor of getting to the bottom of what happened in that election! Or was that only something that you were interested in when they were chasing Republicans...but want no part of if they are investigating the other side of the aisle?
Makes you wonder what they have to hide, dunnit?

Why wouldn't they want all the players involved to have their names cleared and be given that "clean bill of health", that we were told the Cheeto would have if the Mule's inquisition turned up nothing?

Inquiring minds want to know! :auiqs.jpg:

ou know what, Nat? I think it's time to have Bob Mueller do ANOTHER investigation...only this time into how the Clinton campaign, high level members of the FBI and CIA, the DNC and the Obama White House conspired to spy on the opposition party's candidate and smear him with a series of phony dossiers they paid to have created! Sound fair to you?

Aren't you Trump ass-lickers grown tired of that "lock her up" bullshit???.....How did it work for you last time?

Barr was ORDERED by Trump to throw some red meat to his fucked up base (including morons like you) because the orange clown well knows that the Mueller report, the SDNY and the other investigations will fuck him over........ royally....

How stupid are you? Trump has been cleared by Mueller you illiterate. SDNY has NOTHING. Trump will be here for 6 more years, and you'll still be a crying idiot.

TinfoilHat.jpg

The mule is the LAST person who should be trusted with such an investigation.

Au contraire, Oddball...I think Mueller was an idiot for stacking his investigation with minions of Hillary Clinton but at the end of the day he did the right thing and reported the truth...that there was no collusion and no evidence of obstruction. I don't have a problem with Mueller overseeing a look into Clinton, Obama, Brennan, Clapper, Simpson, Steele, Page and Strzok. Especially since Nancy Pelosi says that she "trusts" Mueller which would make it almost impossible for her to dispute what I'm pretty sure he would find!

Forum List

Back