Trump (with his new stooge, Barr) "spying" obfuscation to ward off the damaging Mueller report

The allegation of spying came out of the Mueller report.

Assange is a trickier matter since he is alleged to have colluded with Bradley Chelsea Manning who's sentence was commuted by shitstain obama. Were Democrats at the bottom of the Wikileaks doc dump?

Isn't Barr working for the Russians now, too?
trump-haters-you-mean-russian-collusion-was-a-hoax-.jpg

Looks like Barr has just grabbed Obamas lawyer away from Muellers safety of the southern district of ny

Mueller would not indict him

But looks like Barr is and from the DC district

This shows Barr now knows mueller is guilty of high treason to try to scare to cover up the deep states big crimes

Trump-Barr- Lindsay Graham are all set for the big fight to bring down the crooks

Trumps monster rallies proves he has the men and people on his side

Many now will become patriot heroes to join the fight against America's number 1 enemy

The dam has broken !!

The thing is Barr did not say that the "spying" was illegal or without a warrant, but he did hint at it. He does seem to operate in a way to try to avoid some things being used against him later.

If anyone believes that the WH has not been fully apprised of what the Mueller report entails and how it damages Trump pointing out the unethical behavior of his campaign staff and the subsequent attempts to obstruct investigations, that someone is a "card-carrying" member of the Trump cult.

The above stated, what Trump (and his stooges) are NOW doing is an attempt to cover the Mueller report's upcoming damages by shifting attention to the old moronic accusation that the "deep state" was spying on Trump and tried an attempted coup d'etat......

BULLSHIT !!! Bullshit spread by Trump, Barr, Nunes and Graham....

What's the source of this obfuscation???............None other than the hapless CARTER PAGE.

Mr. Page was....for a very short time....tagged to be one of candidate Trump's foreign advisers....the relationship was cut quickly and actually shows just how INEPT the Trump entourage was in vetting who joined the campaign.

Carter Page was under FBI investigation in late 2013 and 2014.

Carter Page came to the attention of the FBI long before he joined the Trump campaign, as the Wall Street Journal and other news outlets have reported. In 2013, Russian spies tried to recruit Page as an intelligence source, and Page passed documents to an agent of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service. In discussing the Oct. 2016 FISA warrant, the WSJ says, “It isn’t clear whether the department had previously requested a FISA warrant on Mr. Page.”
Reports: Carter Page Was Subject to FISA Warrant in 2013/2014 - Just Security

Further, in Carter Page’s case, the FBI clearly HAD to investigate and request a FISA warrant...And what should be remembered, is that a FISA warrant targeting a United States person must be renewed every 90 days, as Page’s was on three separate occasions, by three different FISA Court judges. Those renewal applications would not merely have recited the evidence supporting the initial order: They would have been expected to describe the fruits of previous surveillance, and justify continued monitoring by showing that useful intelligence was being gathered—or, at the very least, that there was good reason to expect some in the future.
Revisiting Carter Page - Just Security

Bottom line: The entire "wait to see how Trump had endured an attempted coup" is BULLSHIT....of the color orange.
I doubt it.....if anything....the Democrats had spies letting them know before Mueller released his report.....which explains why they all of the sudden stopped talking about impeachment.
Trump cannot afford to be corrupt.
Democrats can get away with it.....thanks to our corrupt media getting leaks from ANONYMOUS SOURCES.

Last edited:
Ummm hey dummy....Trump was vindicated.

"Vindicated" by WHOM, eternal moron???........By someone Trump hired as a stooge to protect his sorry, fat ass?

(These Trump cult members are so fucking easy to fool......No wonder Trump stated that he "loves the poorly educated")

LOL

r. Barr enjoy grabhing his ankles for Trump?

Well, we well know that Trump loves to hire whores......lol

(but the mental "picture" of those two fat fucks going at it.....kind of helps my dieting.)..

r. Barr enjoy grabhing his ankles for Trump?

Well, we well know that Trump loves to hire whores......lol

(but the mental "picture" of those two fat fucks going at it.....kind of helps my dieting.)..
Barr is the one meting out a Trump spanking this time around. Stormy's not available.

"Don't make me have to cover your sorry ass like this again, Donnie"!!!

"Vindicated" by WHOM, eternal moron???........By someone Trump hired as a stooge to protect his sorry, fat ass?

(These Trump cult members are so fucking easy to fool......No wonder Trump stated that he "loves the poorly educated")

LOL
By Mueller you tard....

rump cannot afford to be corrupt.

Now THAT is fucking funny....even from a Trump cult member....Good one, Mud....lol
Explain how in this political climate Hillary and Obama have literally gotten away with helping our enemies in every way imaginable......and yet Trump has done nothing without the press attacking him for it......and you think Trump is corrupt.

We'll see, but after 2+ years of "Russia, Russia, Russia" ending up with no apparent provable/chargeable collusion, it makes sense to start asking questions as to how all of this came to be, and why, and who was involved, so they can explain to all of exactly how and why this all came to be.

I doubt the people responsible thought they'd be in this position, with Trump actually in the White House and able to wield the power that was used on him to investigate them, as Clinton was supposed to win and, of course, had she won, nobody would have given a shit by the time she was out of office, but boo-fucking-hoo. The shoe is on the other foot.

The people responsible for lighting the wick on all of this should have to explain what they've done and on what basis, or pay the consequences for misuse of power if that was the case.
Did President Clinton and his followers do this to the Starr investigators? I'm honestly asking--I don't know.
Is this how we "pay" law enforcement and our intelligence agencies for keeping us safe? There is something very, very wrong, imo, with the reaction by the Trump supporters and Trump himself here.

No, I don't think so, although I don't recall any questions as to the legality or the basis for those investigations.

I'm not as much concerned with those in law enforcement just doing their jobs as I am those that pulled the levers to turn the full fury of the US Government on Trump.

If that was justified, they need to show it. If what they did was legal, and met the established standards, that should be relatively easy to prove. If, on the other hand, they weaponized the US Government against a political adversary for political purposes, and did it based on thin fabrications and misuse of office and influence, I have a serious problem with that.
The "full fury of the US Government?" Trump wasn't even required to testify! The media went mental with the conjecture on the investigation, but the Mueller team was doing the job ordered by a Republican, btw. I don't see what they have to justify. They did the job set them. The investigation found no evidence of collusion. How big a weapon was that?

There shouldnt be a problem with showing their evidence. The conclusions have no relevance as to the the ability of the government.

Ever hear the saying "the process is the punishment" it is not because this is a walk in the park.

Nobody, not even Trump, should be subjucted to an FBI investigation without damn solid reason. I want to see that reason and proof thereof. If it isn't there, and people misused their power, they should go to jail. If that bothers you the problem is not with me.

Hillary and Obama have literally gotten away with helping our enemies in every way imaginable

Sorry, Mudface......you're way beyond help and your head is too far up Trump's ass to reason with......

Keep your hatred burning for Obama and Hillary until you drop....No one gives a crap.

Hillary and Obama have literally gotten away with helping our enemies in every way imaginable

Sorry, Mudface......you're way beyond help and your head is too far up Trump's ass to reason with......

Keep your hatred burning for Obama and Hillary until you drop....No one gives a crap.
Same to you.
God knows who's right.

If anyone believes that the WH has not been fully apprised of what the Mueller report entails and how it damages Trump pointing out the unethical behavior of his campaign staff and the subsequent attempts to obstruct investigations, that someone is a "card-carrying" member of the Trump cult.

The above stated, what Trump (and his stooges) are NOW doing is an attempt to cover the Mueller report's upcoming damages by shifting attention to the old moronic accusation that the "deep state" was spying on Trump and tried an attempted coup d'etat......

BULLSHIT !!! Bullshit spread by Trump, Barr, Nunes and Graham....

What's the source of this obfuscation???............None other than the hapless CARTER PAGE.

Mr. Page was....for a very short time....tagged to be one of candidate Trump's foreign advisers....the relationship was cut quickly and actually shows just how INEPT the Trump entourage was in vetting who joined the campaign.

Carter Page was under FBI investigation in late 2013 and 2014.

Carter Page came to the attention of the FBI long before he joined the Trump campaign, as the Wall Street Journal and other news outlets have reported. In 2013, Russian spies tried to recruit Page as an intelligence source, and Page passed documents to an agent of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service. In discussing the Oct. 2016 FISA warrant, the WSJ says, “It isn’t clear whether the department had previously requested a FISA warrant on Mr. Page.”
Reports: Carter Page Was Subject to FISA Warrant in 2013/2014 - Just Security

Further, in Carter Page’s case, the FBI clearly HAD to investigate and request a FISA warrant...And what should be remembered, is that a FISA warrant targeting a United States person must be renewed every 90 days, as Page’s was on three separate occasions, by three different FISA Court judges. Those renewal applications would not merely have recited the evidence supporting the initial order: They would have been expected to describe the fruits of previous surveillance, and justify continued monitoring by showing that useful intelligence was being gathered—or, at the very least, that there was good reason to expect some in the future.
Revisiting Carter Page - Just Security

Bottom line: The entire "wait to see how Trump had endured an attempted coup" is BULLSHIT....of the color orange.

The "Damaging Mueller Report???"

You must mean the one that cleared Trump.

You really are a whinny little shit.

Mueller didn't "clear" Trump. Barr did, and it wasn't his perrogative. Barr had previously opined that if there was no underlying crime of conspiracy, then Trump couldn't have obstructed, which isn't true.

Even Barr said that the Mueller Report doesn't exonerate Trump. So just stop with the "Trump has been cleared" bullshit.

Forum List

Back