🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump won over Hillary primarily because Americans are incredibly stupid

By all means Billy continue the Hillary playbook of calling voters stupid or better yet deplorables. Because by insulting voters you'll win big again.

:lmao:
Why do you people make this stupid connection between what I say about Americans and what Hillary says?

You said they were stupid. Hillary did as well. It's not freaking science to connec the two.

73363597.jpg

Bourdain_zpsqy3r3k7x.gif~original
Oh right me personally calling Americans stupid will surely sink the Dems in the next election. God you people are dumb.
Here we see the "isolation" strategy used so effectively by the Regressive Left.

First, in a clumsy and transparent effort to avoid the point, he pretends I'm saying that he alone is the reason Trump lost, trying to isolate a macro point down to an irrelevant, individual level.

Then, with the "God you people are dumb" insult, he illustrates my point beautifully, most likely not even realizing it.

These people remain a fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

Hillary lost in no small part due to the fact she displayed the same attitude as the OP towards Trump supporters when she called them deplorable, unAmerican, and irredeemable. She not only insulted those who were supporting Trump but anyone who was leaning or considering voting Trump that was her Mitt Romney fourty seven percent moment.

Ironically Trump won with...47% of the popular vote

The notion that you progs are the smart ones and the rest of us are abject morons is precisely why you lost. People have tired of your condescending bullshit about everyone outside of NY, DC or LA being hayseeds.

73363597.jpg

Oh right me personally calling Americans stupid will surely sink the Dems in the next election. God you people are dumb.
Here we see the "isolation" strategy used so effectively by the Regressive Left.

He pretends I'm saying that he alone is the reason Trump lost, trying to isolate a macro point down to an irrelevant, individual level.

Then, with the "God you people are dumb" insult, he illustrates my point beautifully, most likely not even realizing it.

These people remain a fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

That's what it looks like when liberal heads explode.

By all means Billy continue the Hillary playbook of calling voters stupid or better yet deplorables. Because by insulting voters you'll win big again.

:lmao:
Why do you people make this stupid connection between what I say about Americans and what Hillary says?

You said they were stupid. Hillary did as well. It's not freaking science to connec the two.
Yeah no shit. The obvious point though is that me calling Americans stupid will not somehow magically influence the next election. Christ.

73363597.jpg

He pretends I'm saying that he alone is the reason Trump lost, trying to isolate a macro point down to an irrelevant, individual level.

They don't see the role they've played in this.

Either they can't or they won't, not sure yet.

And they're not liberals, they're progressives.

73363597.jpg

First, in a clumsy and transparent effort to avoid the point, he pretends I'm saying that he alone is the reason Trump lost, trying to isolate a macro point down to an irrelevant, individual level.

Well unless you had statistical evidence of liberals in general publically calling Americans dumb your point is completely stupid.

73363597.jpg

Well unless you had statistical evidence of liberals in general publically calling Americans dumb your point is completely stupid.
Ah, you're just going to deny it.

That helps. I believe that you believe that.

Zealotry does warp perceptions.

73363597.jpg

They don't see the role they've played in this.

Either they can't or they won't, not sure yet.

And they're not liberals, they're progressives.

I stand corrected on that last point.

73363597.jpg

You could read your own thread title

I say this with some caveats:

1) For the most part I did not like Hillary. She had a few strong qualities, but she was a terrible candidate. She was terrible at campaigning. It was incredibly embarrassing she lost to a degenerate like Donald Trump. A couple of her scandals had some degree to truth to them even if for the most part Faux News and republicans wildly exaggerated them.

2) It didn't help that the Russian puppets at Wikileaks targeted one political party to influence the election.

3) if Hillary had lost against a reasonable moderate like Romney or Huntsman, I could forgive the American people for making the still stupid mistake of electing a republican.

4) Lastly, I agree the DNC is corrupt and completely untrustworthy. They also majorly failed in explaining why the democrat party is better for average joe than the souless GOP who only cares about the profits of the richest among us. Can you imagine the troves of corruption we would find in the RNC emails? We didn't because Putin/Wikileaks knew helping a peon like Trump win was in the best interests of Russia.

However, despite all of that, Trump still should have easily lost. I think it is nothing short of a nightmare that ANY other republican in the 2016 race is not president instead. I wouldn't be happy in the least if Ted Cruz was currently president. I can't stand that creepy piece of shit, but at least I know he has some level of professionalism and intelligence when it would come to being president. At least Cruz would have understood the basics in designing public policy.

Hell, I would GLADLY take GW Bush over Trump and that says A LOT.

Trump on the other hand is no smarter or more emotionally mature than the degenerate sitting at the corner of the bar at 2AM spouting off conspiracy theories he saw on InfoWars. Trump is an unprecedented disaster in American politics.

All of his corrupt bullshit should have been more than enough for the large majority of American voters to say "fine, I'll vote for Hillary. It sucks, but obviously anyone is better than Trump."

The shrilary lost because she took the blue collar middle class workers that got screwed over by NAFTA for granted. She IGNORED them. And, she was an even worse candidate than the trumpster.
It ultimately shouldn't be about the propaganda techniques between the two parties. It should have been simple to realize ANY other candidate would have been better.
I didn't read the whole thread before replying because honestly, reading here the past few months has led me to regular suicidal ideation and so I'm quitting the place.

But I appreciate the sentiment of your OP and have just this to say: No matter how unlikeable some folks found Clinton, the election of Donald Trump is reflective of one core truth - the triumph of anti-intellectualism in this country. Once upon a time education and knowledge were admired and desired by people of all stripes; if one couldn't achieve education for himself, he deeply desired it for his children. This was a core American value and why we created an excellent public school system in the first place.

But idiots have always been among us, and for some reason it has now become popular to be willfully ignorant and damned proud of it, and to sneer at educated folks or anyone who attempts, no matter how graciously, to educate or inform.

Donald J. Trump is certainly the most anti-intellectual President we have ever had; his cleverness is solely in the realm of manipulating people, and he has conned 62 million dupes into believing that he cares about them and this country - when in fact he only cares about himself.

la-dhorsey-1478678834-snap-photo

My best wishes to the progressives and moderates who fight the good fight here, attempting to reason with the regressives who are generally not only stupid, but very mean-spirited as well. If they are indeed the future of this country, I weep for all our children.

I say this with some caveats:

1) For the most part I did not like Hillary. She had a few strong qualities, but she was a terrible candidate. She was terrible at campaigning. It was incredibly embarrassing she lost to a degenerate like Donald Trump. A couple of her scandals had some degree to truth to them even if for the most part Faux News and republicans wildly exaggerated them.

2) It didn't help that the Russian puppets at Wikileaks targeted one political party to influence the election.

3) if Hillary had lost against a reasonable moderate like Romney or Huntsman, I could forgive the American people for making the still stupid mistake of electing a republican.

4) Lastly, I agree the DNC is corrupt and completely untrustworthy. They also majorly failed in explaining why the democrat party is better for average joe than the souless GOP who only cares about the profits of the richest among us. Can you imagine the troves of corruption we would find in the RNC emails? We didn't because Putin/Wikileaks knew helping a peon like Trump win was in the best interests of Russia.

However, despite all of that, Trump still should have easily lost. I think it is nothing short of a nightmare that ANY other republican in the 2016 race is not president instead. I wouldn't be happy in the least if Ted Cruz was currently president. I can't stand that creepy piece of shit, but at least I know he has some level of professionalism and intelligence when it would come to being president. At least Cruz would have understood the basics in designing public policy.

Hell, I would GLADLY take GW Bush over Trump and that says A LOT.

Trump on the other hand is no smarter or more emotionally mature than the degenerate sitting at the corner of the bar at 2AM spouting off conspiracy theories he saw on InfoWars. Trump is an unprecedented disaster in American politics.

All of his corrupt bullshit should have been more than enough for the large majority of American voters to say "fine, I'll vote for Hillary. It sucks, but obviously anyone is better than Trump."

You failed to mention FBI Director James Comey, who against the advice of the DOJ, sent a letter to congress, violating long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing information within 60 days of an election. Millions of people voted during those 7 days, believing that charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton. 7 days later Comey gave birth to his nothing burger. Comey is also under a DOJ investigation for his interference into this election
Comey notified Congress of email probe despite DOJ concerns - CNNPolitics.com
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy--CORRUPTION at it's best is this story. It does involve Rudi Giuliani, James Kalstrom, both frequent flyers on FOX News.

battered-fbi-cartoon-e1478494152894.jpg

Everyone in this country knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field by Vladamir Putin and FBI director James Comey. No one believes that Donald Trump would be POTUS today without their interference into this election.

th

And even with all of the above going on, she still kicked Trump's ass by a remarkable 3 million popular votes.

I disagree with you. Hillary Clinton was a GREAT candidate. Very competent and experienced. Now do you want to KNOW the real reason she lost. Because she's a WOMAN. There are a lot of people in this country that believe NO WOMAN, no matter how competent, how intelligent, how dignified, should be POTUS.

So they voted for the ass clown.

20160119_120304_trumptoon06.jpg

As far as foregiveness--NO--I'll never forgive them. I was life long Republican and changed my party status to independent, when Trump was nominated, and will never go back to the Republican party. These people should NOT be involved in politics and frankly they're not smart enough to be voting either.

Their first mistake was making Trump the poster child of the Republican party, they're second mistake was NOT voting for Hillary Clinton to keep this ass clown out of the Oval office.

Last edited:
The notion that you progs are the smart ones and the rest of us are abject morons is precisely why you lost. People have tired of your condescending bullshit about everyone outside of NY, DC or LA being hayseeds.
Are you saying that republicans vote out of spite?

Are you saying that republicans vote out of spite?
I'm not really a Republican, I vote that way but I voted for Trump specifically because I saw what Trump was doing to the left. Of course I liked many of his policies but others had good ideas too. No one else was making liberals poop their baby diapers though.

Forum List

Back