🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump won over Hillary primarily because Americans are incredibly stupid

Trump won over Hillary primarily because Americans are incredibly stupid

Trump won over Hillary, because Hillary and her pathetic sycophants have made it very clear that this is what they think of most Americans.

Letting people know that you think they are stupid is not a very effective way to win their support.
I don't understand how you people so easily misunderstand the basic premise of my thread. ANY other candidate in the 2016 race is far better than Trump.

Way to go! Insult the more rational majority part of America in your OP, way to win hearts and minds! /sarcasm

It seems the OP just hasn't learned. You can't win over voters by calling them names. It just doesn't work. Perhaps this worked in the 80s and 90s... people were proud and cared about how others thought of them. It doesn't work in the 21st century. The name calling just seems to galvanize their resolve... The Deplorables, for example. Hillary made the denigration and that group turned it into a badge of honor and wore it proudly.

You're just not going to win elections with identity politics anymore. But really, that's all you have because your party has become the party of special interests. You're not listening and responding to the general public, you have to pander to this group and that group. Younger generations are becoming less and less hive-minded and more independent in their thinking.

It is your failure to understand the changing landscape of politics which has landed you in this predicament. You've now lost all your political power. You don't control any branch of government at the federal level and on the state level, only four states have majority Democrat legislatures with Democrat governors. It's the weakest the party has been in over 100 years.... and it ain't because the Republicans are all that great.

And here you are.... continuing to try and denigrate and insult your way back to relevancy. Calling people stupid isn't going to work. But hey... please, don't listen to me, don't take my advice. I hope that you all remain clueless and continue to do what you've been doing.
Lol you're such a moron. Either that, or you intentionally ignored the first point I made in my thread. If that's the case, grow the fuck up. Nothing changes the fact that you helped elect a complete moron to office. A president with an unprecedented lack of qualification for the job. Yep, you're as stupid as he is.

It seems the OP just hasn't learned. You can't win over voters by calling them names. It just doesn't work. Perhaps this worked in the 80s and 90s... people were proud and cared about how others thought of them. It doesn't work in the 21st century. The name calling just seems to galvanize their resolve... The Deplorables, for example. Hillary made the denigration and that group turned it into a badge of honor and wore it proudly.

You're just not going to win elections with identity politics anymore. But really, that's all you have because your party has become the party of special interests. You're not listening and responding to the general public, you have to pander to this group and that group. Younger generations are becoming less and less hive-minded and more independent in their thinking.

It is your failure to understand the changing landscape of politics which has landed you in this predicament. You've now lost all your political power. You don't control any branch of government at the federal level and on the state level, only four states have majority Democrat legislatures with Democrat governors. It's the weakest the party has been in over 100 years.... and it ain't because the Republicans are all that great.

And here you are.... continuing to try and denigrate and insult your way back to relevancy. Calling people stupid isn't going to work. But hey... please, don't listen to me, don't take my advice. I hope that you all remain clueless and continue to do what you've been doing.
Lol you're such a moron. Either that, or you intentionally ignored the first point I made in my thread. If that's the case, grow the fuck up. Nothing changes the fact that you helped elect a complete moron to office. A president with an unprecedented lack of qualification for the job. Yep, you're as stupid as he is.

Let's put this into perspective,shall we? He's infinitely more qualified than your pathetic ass that is attempting to judge him and failing.

End of story. You could do better? No? STFU.

I personally voted for Ted Cruz in the primary and Darrell Castle in the general, so I have no idea what you're talking about. I guess, because I am giving you my objective political opinion, you think I am a Trump cheerleader.

I don't think Trump is a moron. He's actually pretty smart to have navigated through the primaries and defeat 16 better-qualified candidates, then defy all odds to beat the powerful Clinton Machine in the general. What is unprecedented is the magnitude of that accomplishment by someone who never held a political office before.

What's happening is, you're still trying to come to grips with the unbelievable loss you suffered. For months, you thought there wasn't any possible chance Trump was going to win the election. In the aftermath, you just can't believe this has happened and you struggle with trying to explain it. So you've come up with this notion that people are just stupid.

I can't argue there aren't stupid people, after all, Hillary DID get some votes.

Let's put this into perspective,shall we? He's infinitely more qualified than your pathetic ass that is attempting to judge him and failing.

Lol I think a lot of reasonably intelligent people could do better than Trump. Does that make me or them qualified for the job? Of course not, but Trump is still a few steps lower.

I say this with some caveats:

1) For the most part I did not like Hillary. She had a few strong qualities, but she was a terrible candidate. She was terrible at campaigning. It was incredibly embarrassing she lost to a degenerate like Donald Trump. A couple of her scandals had some degree to truth to them even if for the most part Faux News and republicans wildly exaggerated them.

2) It didn't help that the Russian puppets at Wikileaks targeted one political party to influence the election.

3) if Hillary had lost against a reasonable moderate like Romney or Huntsman, I could forgive the American people for making the still stupid mistake of electing a republican.

4) Lastly, I agree the DNC is corrupt and completely untrustworthy. They also majorly failed in explaining why the democrat party is better for average joe than the souless GOP who only cares about the profits of the richest among us. Can you imagine the troves of corruption we would find in the RNC emails? We didn't because Putin/Wikileaks knew helping a peon like Trump win was in the best interests of Russia.

However, despite all of that, Trump still should have easily lost. I think it is nothing short of a nightmare that ANY other republican in the 2016 race is not president instead. I wouldn't be happy in the least if Ted Cruz was currently president. I can't stand that creepy piece of shit, but at least I know he has some level of professionalism and intelligence when it would come to being president. At least Cruz would have understood the basics in designing public policy.

Hell, I would GLADLY take GW Bush over Trump and that says A LOT.

Trump on the other hand is no smarter or more emotionally mature than the degenerate sitting at the corner of the bar at 2AM spouting off conspiracy theories he saw on InfoWars. Trump is an unprecedented disaster in American politics.

All of his corrupt bullshit should have been more than enough for the large majority of American voters to say "fine, I'll vote for Hillary. It sucks, but obviously anyone is better than Trump."

Dear Billy000
I think both sides are right, there are major problems and risks with both Trump and Clinton.

What it boils down to:
More people could FORGIVE Trump than forgive and trust Clinton and the Democrats to be in charge of setting the narrative for America.

Forgiveness is not "stupidity"
it is still taking a chance

but I think America voted taking that chance with their eyes WIDE OPEN, whether they voted for Clinton or Trump, nobody is stupid. They KNOW both candidates present major problems, some as big as the problems we already face.

I think we all walked right into what we see going on now. And we are just trying to sort it out as best we can, given the mess we all face.

We all know both sides have major problems.
That's obvious to everyone and openly complained about in the media both left and right.

I personally voted for Ted Cruz in the primary and Darrell Castle in the general, so I have no idea what you're talking about. I guess, because I am giving you my objective political opinion, you think I am a Trump cheerleader.

I don't think Trump is a moron. He's actually pretty smart to have navigated through the primaries and defeat 16 better-qualified candidates, then defy all odds to beat the powerful Clinton Machine in the general. What is unprecedented is the magnitude of that accomplishment by someone who never held a political office before.

What's happening is, you're still trying to come to grips with the unbelievable loss you suffered. For months, you thought there wasn't any possible chance Trump was going to win the election. In the aftermath, you just can't believe this has happened and you struggle with trying to explain it. So you've come up with this notion that people are just stupid.

I can't argue there aren't stupid people, after all, Hillary DID get some votes.

Who is Darrel Castle? And why did you vote for him?

Lol I think a lot of reasonably intelligent people could do better than Trump. Does that make me or them qualified for the job? Of course not, but Trump is still a few steps lower.

He's what there is now and he's about 50 steps higher than you, who is trying to judge:

1361469896_jack_nicholson_deal_with_it.gif

You're right. I haven't dealt with the hellish nightmare of a Trump win. Of course it really isn't about me is it? It doesnt matter what i do. Nothing changes the fact that it was was god awful mistake to elect Trump. You thinking he is smart is all the more reason for me to conclude you're stupid.

1) For the most part I did not like Hillary. She had a few strong qualities, but she was a terrible candidate. She was terrible at campaigning. It was incredibly embarrassing she lost to a degenerate like Donald Trump. A couple of her scandals had some degree to truth to them even if for the most part Faux News and republicans wildly exaggerated them.

2) It didn't help that the Russian puppets at Wikileaks targeted one political party to influence the election.

3) if Hillary had lost against a reasonable moderate like Romney or Huntsman, I could forgive the American people for making the still stupid mistake of electing a republican.

4) Lastly, I agree the DNC is corrupt and completely untrustworthy. They also majorly failed in explaining why the democrat party is better for average joe than the souless GOP who only cares about the profits of the richest among us. Can you imagine the troves of corruption we would find in the RNC emails? We didn't because Putin/Wikileaks knew helping a peon like Trump win was in the best interests of Russia.

However, despite all of that, Trump still should have easily lost. I think it is nothing short of a nightmare that ANY other republican in the 2016 race is not president instead. I wouldn't be happy in the least if Ted Cruz was currently president. I can't stand that creepy piece of shit, but at least I know he has some level of professionalism and intelligence when it would come to being president. At least Cruz would have understood the basics in designing public policy.

Trump on the other hand is no smarter or more emotionally mature than the degenerate sitting at the corner of the bar at 2AM spouting off conspiracy theories he saw on InfoWars. Trump is an unprecedented disaster in American politics.

All of his corrupt bullshit should have been more than enough for the large majority of American voters to say "fine, I'll vote for Hillary. It sucks, but obviously anyone is better than Trump."

Dear Billy000
I think both sides are right, there are major problems and risks with both Trump and Clinton.

What it boils down to:
More people could FORGIVE Trump than forgive and trust Clinton and the Democrats to be in charge of setting the narrative for America.

but I think America voted taking that chance with their eyes WIDE OPEN, whether they voted for Clinton or Trump, nobody is stupid. They KNOW both candidates present major problems, some as big as the problems we already face.

I think we all walked right into what we see going on now. And we are just trying to sort it out as best we can, given the mess we all face.

That's obvious to everyone and openly complained about in the media both left and right.
You're mostly correct but nothing changes the fact that it was a god awful mistake to elect Trump regardless of whether or not his opponent was Hillary.

You're right. I haven't dealt with the hellish nightmare of a Trump win. Of course it really isn't about me is it? It doesnt matter what i do. Nothing changes the fact that it was was god awful mistake to elect Trump. You thinking he is smart is all the more reason for me to conclude you're stupid.

To us your "conclusions" make you look like a total idiot.

Dear Billy000

What it boils down to:

You're mostly correct but nothing changes the fact that it was a god awful mistake to elect Trump regardless of whether or not his opponent was Hillary.

Dear Billy000
It was also a mistake to elect Obama if he didn't have an agreement to respect the Constitution and Constitutional beliefs and principles under it that preclude pushing party politics and beliefs over opposing interests that should be equally included and protected, instead of discriminating by creed by pushing agenda biased by beliefs.

That was a mistake and we have to live with the consequences while cleaning up deep damage done to integrity and faith in govt, as well as damage done in the media we are still fighting to deal with.

Trump may or may not be a correction of that, but at least a case of the shoe being on the other foot. Whatever criticisms you and opponents may have of Trump, those are very similar to what people complained about with Obama that FELL ON DEAF EARS.

We are getting back the karma we let slide with Obama, until we learn our lessons.

Whatever checks and opposition there is to Trump overstepping bounds, THESE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ENFORCED WITH OBAMA.

so if Trump is a mistake so was Obama that this is payback for. We can either punish ourselves all over again with bad govt run amok, or we can correct it this time.

Who is Darrel Castle? And why did you vote for him?

Constitution Party candidate. I voted for him because I didn't like either of the main party choices. I certainly didn't want Hillary to win but Trump turned me off on several key issues and I just couldn't vote for him. I live in a state that was heavily favored for Trump and that really was instrumental in helping me decide. Had this been a battleground state, I would have likely voted for Trump to keep Hillary from winning.

Hillary was the perfect, modern Progressive Democrat: corrupt to the core, filled with loathing and disdain for individuals, tax payers, rural America and the middle class.

So, the incredibly stupid were also responsible for Obama's two terms? Or do you just pull that one out of the bag when Dems lose their asses?

So, the incredibly stupid were also responsible for Obama's two terms? Or do you just pull that one out of the bag when Dems lose their asses?
Sometimes stupid people get things right. Damn, give them some credit. Even many of the developmentally disabled can toilet themselves.

Forum List

Back