🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump wont release Off the Record Convo because everyone would know he lied

No one in their right mind actually believes anything the candidates say. They just like to hear them say it. It becomes a contest of who can tell the biggest lie often enough and loudest. Trump is about as likely to toss 11 million people out of the country as Cruz is to replace our tax reporting system with a postcard.

Key words: "No one in their right mind".

Take a good look around this forum. We have a shit ton of rubes in this country who do believe every word Trump says. Even when Trump contradicts himself, which is almost every time he opens his mouth, they STILL believe whatever he said two seconds ago.

They also bleev whatever their favorite propaganda outlet tells them to bleev. They brainlessly copy and paste the most incredible manufactured bullshit without engaging two brain cells in critical thinking.

Maybe they can make a 3-way deal:
Trump releases the conversation details....
Hillary releases her Goldman Sachs speech transcripts....
And Obama unseals all of his personal records.

:lmao:

Trump was off the record saying he wasnt really serious about his Immigration plan that many use as a main reason for supporting him.

Here's how the debate went:

Trump: I didnt say those things. you're a stupid head
Numberous people: Will you release it to show the public you're telling the truth
Trump: Nah

Crowd applauds being kept in the dark on a major issue
I would like to hear the off the record comments Hitlery had with Obama over her emails.

It would be so revealing about both of them.

Trump is total Bullshit ..
Shady Accounting Boosts Trump’s Wealth

“Donald Trump claims a net worth of more than $10 billion and income of $557 million. But he appears to get there only by over-valuing properties and ignoring his expenses.”

Politico spoke with more than a dozen financial experts and Trump’s fellow multi-millionaires about the presumptive Republican nominee’s financial statement. Their conclusion: the real estate magnate’s bottom line – what he actually puts in his own pocket – could be much lower than he suggests. Some financial analysts said this, and a very low tax rate, is why Trump won’t release his tax returns.”

Trump was off the record saying he wasnt really serious about his Immigration plan that many use as a main reason for supporting him.

Numberous people: Will you release it to show the public you're telling the truth

I would like to hear the off the record comments Hitlery had with Obama over her emails.

Trump could take a shit in your mouth and you'd say "Buh HirRary"

Well, you must love the taste, because you've been tossing Obama's salad for 8 years.

Well, you must love the taste, because you've been tossing Obama's salad for 8 years.

Your accusations wont deflect from your turdy mouth

Trump is total Bullshit ..
Shady Accounting Boosts Trump’s Wealth

“Donald Trump claims a net worth of more than $10 billion and income of $557 million. But he appears to get there only by over-valuing properties and ignoring his expenses.”

Politico spoke with more than a dozen financial experts and Trump’s fellow multi-millionaires about the presumptive Republican nominee’s financial statement. Their conclusion: the real estate magnate’s bottom line – what he actually puts in his own pocket – could be much lower than he suggests. Some financial analysts said this, and a very low tax rate, is why Trump won’t release his tax returns.”
What difference does it make? Only a fool would believe accumulation of wealth qualifies a person for the presidency.

really? Dems are going to go there when Hillary has made 21 million on wall street speeches that she refuses to release? I don't think HIllary wants to push this one too hard.....

This was reported today
13315578_10153430690156650_1872153423699756198_n.png
This is Obama's current approval ...as long as it stays like that and the economy humming ...Trump does not have a "chance in hell":badgrin:

really? Dems are going to go there when Hillary has made 21 million on wall street speeches that she refuses to release? I don't think HIllary wants to push this one too hard.....

Trump made millions with speeches to a Pyramid Scheme company he now claims to not know...even tho they were the focus of an episode of The Apprentice

We have reached a political first a derangement syndrome that people on both the right and left seem to suffer from in equal numbers Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Maybe they can make a 3-way deal:
Trump releases the conversation details....
Hillary releases her Goldman Sachs speech transcripts....
And Obama unseals all of his personal records.

:lmao:

How about giving the same as Hillary and Obama... Give the tax records...

Trump is just a liar at this stage....

upload_2016-5-31_19-24-29.png

Forum List

Back