Trump would gain some much needed respect if he stated this......

Nat has been having a rough since the election. Starting threads like this is his way of dealing with the stress and anxiety he's been experiencing. It's why I've been trying to go easy on him

I very much appreciate your concerns....really.....

However, after bashing Trump for his moronic narcissism (you see, as a former New Yorker, I knew of Trump way before the REAL author of his book, The Art of the Deal, made him into a national entity) I would be "stressed" in having been proven so damn wrong since he was doing a stellar job as president in "making America great again."

BUT, instead, as I witness the continuous failures of both this orange clown and his entourage that seem to have NO idea of how to run a government and making themselves the laughing stock of the modern world, I am NOT stressed at all since I already knew how stupid millions of Americans were proven to be in electing a demagogue/charlatan who has no business (pardon the expression) claiming that he is more than just a petulant teenager at 70 years old.
Are you suggesting Hillary would have been a better choice?

Pretty simple really. Nothing Trump could, would, or will do will recover any measure of credibility from the OP. He is a Trump hater, plain and simple. I, however, was curious if he'd be willing to consider gaining any of his credibility back with Me by commenting on the role and purpose of how our government is structured.

In truth, I'm not to interested in whether or not he finds credibility with anyone. The entire OP is nothing more than a cheap shot.
We have a written Constitution, what part of it is unclear?
It is very clear to Me. What I don't know is how clear it is to the left or the OP.
I don't know is how clear it is to the left or the OP.

Unless someone among the USMB membership is an accepted spokesperson for "the left," it's unlikely that you'll here discover what is clear to "the left" in general.
LOL

The term is a general term used to describe forum members who hate anything GOP and Conservative. I've been dealing with forum members of the "Left" on this and other forums since before George Bush was elected. I know them all too well.
Unless you're aware of a political forum having a vastly larger active US membership roll than does USMB, there's no way you can have encountered a representative sampling of "The Left's" membership. There are literally tens of millions of people in "The Left" who don't participate in web forum discussions, at least not in this web forum's.

I don't know whether such forums exist. This is the only Internet forum in which I've participated.
I have to run as My wife was just in a fender-bender. The USMB is not the largest membership board and I wasn't referring to just one or two. I have been on no less than four major boards since 2000. On each one, those who adhere to the Democratic party/Progressive ideology have all been the same. The same talking points, the same insults, the same hatred, the same vitriol for anyone/anything that does not share their world view.

I have to run.

The meltdown continues unabated.
Nat has been having a rough since the election. Starting threads like this is his way of dealing with the stress and anxiety he's been experiencing. It's why I've been trying to go easy on him. :)

The loons were so sure Cankles had it in the bag, instead Trump bagged the hag
You're a broken record. You need to find some new material. This shit is old and stale, just like you.

Nat has been having a rough since the election. Starting threads like this is his way of dealing with the stress and anxiety he's been experiencing. It's why I've been trying to go easy on him. :)

You're a broken record. You need to find some new material. This shit is old and stale, just like you.
Maybe you should cry about it.

Brilliant response. DERP, DERP, DERP.

Just trying to help. I know this election has been tough on people like you.
7 Good Reasons To Cry Your Eyes Out | World of Psychology

Just trying to help. I know this election has been tough for people like you.
This election been a disaster for just about everyone. Especially for the idiots that are too stupid to realize it.

"I will fully cooperate with any special inquiry and I will turn over all tapes, memos (and even my long-awaited tax returns) and have my staff readily testify under oath to any grand jury that may be empanelled to fully investigate and bring this inquiry to an end acceptable by everyone....."

But will the orange demagogue ever wise up???

Just like Hillary turned over all her emails. Yea right. Do you actually believe the shit you shovel?

Just trying to help. I know this election has been tough for people like you.
This election been a disaster for just about everyone. Especially for the idiots that are too stupid to realize it.
We avoided a disaster by electing Trump. I know you can't see that now, but you'll be thanking us later. :)

Just like Hillary turned over all her emails. Yea right. Do you actually believe the shit you shovel?

When right wing morons (like you) are stumped....the very "best" thing to do is bitch about an Obama or a Clinton......LOL

(LAME)

When right wing morons (like you) are stumped....the very "best" thing to do is bitch about an Obama or a Clinton......LOL

(LAME)
You really do hate reading anything bad about Hillary or Obama. lol

Remember this little gem about Hillary?.....

:laugh:

Please stop lying. You wouldn't respect him more. So stop pretending
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- in my opinion , it not not good to Accept their respect even if it is eventually given . Sure , verbally Acknowledge their respect with a thank you but never ever trust them , imo !!

Nat has been having a rough time since the election. Starting threads like this is his way of dealing with the stress and anxiety he's been experiencing. It's why I've been trying to go easy on him. :)
------------------------------------------------------ send him some rope , special delivery with instructions . I'll pay for the rope Tyco .

As Preisdent, I am saddened that former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton was arrested for collusion with foreign governments..and that she decided to use her charity foundation to launder money for the various illegal actions she and her husband took........

If he says that...he will be my hero...

Forum List

Back