Trump would gain some much needed respect if he stated this......

The meltdown continues unabated.
Nat has been having a rough time since the election. Starting threads like this is his way of dealing with the stress and anxiety he's been experiencing. It's why I've been trying to go easy on him. :)
------------------------------------------------------ send him some rope , special delivery with instructions . I'll pay for the rope Tyco .
I think my employer has strict rules against doing things like that. :(

Last edited:
"I will fully cooperate with any special inquiry and I will turn over all tapes, memos (and even my long-awaited tax returns) and have my staff readily testify under oath to any grand jury that may be empanelled to fully investigate and bring this inquiry to an end acceptable by everyone....."

But will the orange demagogue ever wise up???
No, he's a whiny little bitch that's obviously guilty.

So much for American values (innocent until proven otherwise).

But that is the typical leftwinger...they know it all.

They'd fit right in with the Taliban.
Repeat after me: emails, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, lock her up.

Now, what did you say about innocent until proven otherwise?

Just that.....presumed innocent until......

What part of that don't you understand ?

I have to run as My wife was just in a fender-bender.
I hope she's okay and that a minor collision is all it is.
Thank you.

Turns out the lady that hit her couldn't see a 1800 pound car in front of her. Claimed sun in her eyes. The impact turns out to have been very slight. I cracked the paint on the back bumper when it absorbed the impact.

"I will fully cooperate with any special inquiry and I will turn over all tapes, memos (and even my long-awaited tax returns) and have my staff readily testify under oath to any grand jury that may be empanelled to fully investigate and bring this inquiry to an end acceptable by everyone....."

Why would trump agree to that when the brown buffoon before him lied repeatedly about foreign and domestic policy?

I have to run as My wife was just in a fender-bender.
I hope she's okay and that a minor collision is all it is.
Thank you.

Turns out the lady that hit her couldn't see a 1800 pound car in front of her. Claimed sun in her eyes. The impact turns out to have been very slight. I cracked the paint on the back bumper when it absorbed the impact.
Glad to hear it was nothing more serious.

Why would trump agree to that when the brown buffoon before him lied repeatedly about foreign and domestic policy?

Well, because one should want to perform more honorably and effectively than any color of predecessor buffoon. Of course, a truly greater degree of buffoon is too stupid to want such a thing, much less act in every way possible to bring such an outcome to fruition.

Well, because one should want to perform more honorably and effectively than any color of predecessor buffoon. Of course, a truly greater degree of buffoon is too stupid to want such a thing, much less act in every way possible to bring such an outcome to fruition.

There is no honor in Washington. It's a cesspool of vomit.

You obviously have not recently lived in Washington.

I can assure you that it is anything but a cesspool. You should take a look at D.C. using Google Earth.

You obviously have never lived in Washington.

I've been there. I worked for a Dept.

You obviously have never lived in Washington.
I've been there. I worked for a Dept.
Well, then you should be keenly aware of the inaccuracy of your "cesspool" remark.

See my previous post. Benghazi? Lock her up? Emails? Clinton Foundation? Where was the presumption of innocence there?

Hypocrites.

Not really, the loons are too stupid to realize who they support would slit their throat in a heartbeat. That entire infidel thing ya know
No, believe me, you are incredibly stupid for thinking Trump gives a shit about you or anyone else that isn't himself or his kids.
Nobody thinks of anyone other than their own families in any profession. Except maybe pastor. Thinking so is a fools errand.

See my previous post. Benghazi? Lock her up? Emails? Clinton Foundation? Where was the presumption of innocence there?

Hypocrites.

Please find the posts where I said lock her up.

Hypocrites.

Please find the posts where I said lock her up.
You're excused, rather, forgive me for assuming you said,lock her up. But the issues of emails, Benghazi and the foundations n are still on the table. Presumption of innocence? Please.

Forum List

Back