Trump would not have survived corona so far if Amy Coney Barrett had her way

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Regeneron, the company that developed the experimental antibody cocktail used to treat Trump uses human embryonic stem cells in their research.

Amy Coney Barrett thinks life begins at fertilization.

His Supreme Court pick is at odds with the company providing his treatment

EjgJyrzU4AE9gDI

i literally posted a file from the Regeneron official website

fake news? no fake news! you're the fake news!!
I saw and read the distraction letter.

That's notwithstanding your premise, which implies that steam cell research would be effectively killed off by the overturning of Roe, which is beyond ludicrous.

• Banned
Biden and Kamala should go on a crusade to change the public image of stem cells

what better state than Kamala's pioneering California, to be the leader in promoting these life-saving cures

they literally need to attack the GOP for being a death cult, and more!

Regeneron, the company that developed the experimental antibody cocktail used to treat Trump uses human embryonic stem cells in their research.

Amy Coney Barrett thinks life begins at fertilization.

His Supreme Court pick is at odds with the company providing his treatment

EjgJyrzU4AE9gDI

Jesus......you're really reaching.

trump-derangement-syndrome-is-a-treatable-mental-illness.jpg

• Banned
JFK's biggest mistake was that his biggest project was putting a man on the moon...instead of putting a life-saving cell in the man

let's take care of folks on this planet, THEN worry about outer space!

• Banned
scientific breakthroughs ALWAYS come from stuff that are thought of as ridiculous, silly, or outlandish

ALWAYS! ALWAYS! ALWAYS!

After the initial media blitzkrieg, stem cells have become an afterthought...we need a president who makes them one of the top 5 issues, if not the top issue

"i was feeling bad, i took Regeneron, i am now feeling so God, this was a blessing from God that i caught the corona, because i am now feeling so good. i want to make Regeneron free for everyone. And China is gonna pay a big price" - President Trump

i sometimes carry a picture of a mouse embryo in my wallet...to look at it if i'm feeling low

The White House is now the most dangerous place in the world. everyone is infected. i wouldn't want to go there, and neither should all of you, my friends!

Biden and Kamala should go on a crusade to change the public image of stem cells

what better state than Kamala's pioneering California, to be the leader in promoting these life-saving cures

they literally need to attack the GOP for being a death cult, and more!

The kid sniffer and Kamala Sutra should go on a crusade, after they lose, to rebrand the dems. Everybody is tired of you hysteric Aholes.

Where do these embryos come from?

The embryos being used in embryonic stem cell research come from eggs that were fertilized at in vitro fertilization clinics but never implanted in a woman's uterus. The stem cells are donated with informed consent from donors. The stem cells can live and grow in special solutions in test tubes or petri dishes in laboratories.

Reason number 700,463 why USMB so desperately needs a Fake News Category.

Forum List

Back