Trumper nearly dies after being poked gently with a pole

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

This is easily the funniest thing you will see this year. Capitol hero Officer fanone is being hassled by some dumb trumpers when one of them is poked by an old bloke with a flag.

He screams loud enough to wake the deadc and writhes on the ground like an infant deprived of ice cream. Then he grasses up the flag guy. trumpism in a nutshell.

This is easily the funniest thing you will see this year. Capitol hero Officer fanone is being hassled by some dumb trumpers when one of them is poked by an old bloke with a flag.

He screams loud enough to wake the deadc and writhes on the ground like an infant deprived of ice cream. Then he grasses up the flag guy. trumpism in a nutshell.

So a man gets jabbed with a pole and you act like it didn’t happen?
Of course the idiot that assaulted him is wrapped in a Ukrainian flag.

The ”officer” isn‘t a real cop that was on duty. He hadn’t worn a uniform in years, and he decided to put his old uniform on and show up to harass peaceful protesters. Now he is a paid grifter on CNN.

Thanks for trying to participate, TitsUp.

So a man gets jabbed with a pole and you act like it didn’t happen?
Of course the idiot that assaulted him is wrapped in a Ukrainian flag.

The ”officer” isn‘t a real cop that was on duty. He hadn’t worn a uniform in years, and he decided to put his old uniform on and show up to harass peaceful protesters. Now he is a paid grifter on CNN.
He is a hero who protected democracy from the mob. You should get down on your knees to thank him for his service.

Capital hero Ocifer?

Anyone who wears a beard and has neck tattoos isn't a real cop.

He is a hero who protected democracy from the mob. You should get down on your knees to thank him for his service.
No dumbass, he was a plainclothes officer who decided to dress up in uniform to incite violence that day. He did not belong there. He lied about “having a heart attack” during the riot. He lied about “being hung up on” by GOP leader McCarthy. He is a total and complete liar, which is why he works for CNN, the biggest propaganda organization on the panet.

No dumbass, he was a plainclothes officer who decided to dress up in uniform to incite violence that day. He did not belong there. He lied about “having a heart attack” during the riot. He lied about “being hung up on” by GOP leader McCarthy. He is a total and complete liar, which is why he works for CNN, the biggest propaganda organization on the panet.
And they were all just tourists. mate, you lack any credibility in this discussion. Your lying nature puts you outside the debate.

And they were all just tourists. mate, you lack any credibility in this discussion. Your lying nature puts you outside the debate.
Nope, many where FBI plants. Like your hero Ray Epps, who made several calls to Pelosi’s office the days before. The Dems tried to create a riot that would get out of control, they wanted violence, they wanted the Capitol set on fire, and were disappointed they didn’t get it.

"Former police officer Michael Fanone was seen being heckled by protesters outside Thursday’s Jan 6 hearing on last year’s Capitol insurrection. In a video shared on social media by ABC News reporter Will Steakin, the former police officer is seen being surrounded by protesters filming themselves accosting him. The video shows protesters following Mr Fanone as he leaves the Capitol building. “Why were you there on January 6 when you were not even on duty?” a woman is seen asking Mr Fanone as he walks away. She continues to follow him along with a few others, while asking him: “Are you a real police officer?”

Mr Fanone can then be seen moving back towards the building without responding as one man appears to be hit in the ensuing scuffle by a counter protester holding a flag pole --The man hit by the flag pole falls by the curb and can be heard screaming loudly as Mr Fanone walks back to their direction with a few security officers. “He just hit me with his pole,” the Trump supporter, lying on the curb, can be heard saying."

These folks are insufferable....I bet this moron talks real tough online but in person, a whole bitch.....Funny how when Capitol police were being attacked FOR REAL with flag poles; this guy -- as most Trumpers did -- claimed they weren't weapons, and how being hit FOR REAL with a flag pole was no big deal and minimized it......but just because Fanone didn't go along with helping out the coup, now he isn't even a real police officer??

This big bitch is acting like he is near death, crying like a child -- when the guy with the pole barely touched him...this is like Rudy claiming he was knocked off his feet by a light tap on the back...these folks are forever talking cash shit from a safe place -- but the minute you confront them in real life -- total bitches....they want so hard to be victims......I don't care how much you worship Trump -- but if you condone this goofy shit -- you are a bigger bitch than he is....and I wouldn't be surprised if the older guy doesn't get charged with assault over it....

Yeah, he dressed up like a cop to stir more trouble and make thinks seem much worse.

I thought you hated cops?

I KNOW you hate white people, but I thought your irrational hate extended to all cops. What happened?

"Former police officer Michael Fanone was seen being heckled by protesters outside Thursday’s Jan 6 hearing on last year’s Capitol insurrection. In a video shared on social media by ABC News reporter Will Steakin, the former police officer is seen being surrounded by protesters filming themselves accosting him. The video shows protesters following Mr Fanone as he leaves the Capitol building. “Why were you there on January 6 when you were not even on duty?” a woman is seen asking Mr Fanone as he walks away. She continues to follow him along with a few others, while asking him: “Are you a real police officer?”

Mr Fanone can then be seen moving back towards the building without responding as one man appears to be hit in the ensuing scuffle by a counter protester holding a flag pole --The man hit by the flag pole falls by the curb and can be heard screaming loudly as Mr Fanone walks back to their direction with a few security officers. “He just hit me with his pole,” the Trump supporter, lying on the curb, can be heard saying."

These folks are insufferable....I bet this moron talks real tough online but in person, a whole bitch.....Funny how when cops were being attacked FOR REAL with flag poles; this guy -- as most Trumpers did -- claimed they weren't weapons, and how being hit FOR REAL with a flag pole was no big deal and minimized it...but this big bitch is acting like he is near death when the guy clearly barely touched him...this is like Rudy claiming he was knocked off his feet by a light tap on the back...these folks are forever talking cash shit from a safe place -- but the minute you confront them in real life -- total bitches....they want so hard to be victims......I don't care how much you worship Trump -- but if you condone this goofy shit -- you are a bigger bitch than he is....and I wouldn't be surprised if the older guy doesn't get charged with assault over it....

Trump supporters want to be victims ? have you been paying attention to the lefts victimology mantra for the past decade ?

Forum List

Back