Trumper nearly dies after being poked gently with a pole

Trump supporters want to be victims ? have you been paying attention to the lefts victimology mantra for the past decade ?
I like how you dodged the video..

So are you saying you condone this ?

Cool...I rest my case.....

Fanone was ACTUALLY attacked on Jan 6th.......Fanone was bothering no one when folks came up harassing him....which is fine.....you want to protest him for not helping out your coup, go ahead...but make no mistake, you are ONLY PROTESTING him for not helping out your coup...

However when you flop like a bitch and cry mommy...yes...you are trying to be a victim.....and saying "but but Democrats" don't erase the fact you are acting like a bitch...

I like how you dodged the video..

So are you saying you condone this ?

Cool...I rest my case.....

Fanone was ACTUALLY attacked on Jan 6th.......Fanone was bothering no one when folks came up harassing him....which is fine.....you want to protest him for not helping out your coup, go ahead...but make no mistake, you are ONLY PROTESTING him for not helping out your coup...

However when you flop like a bitch and cry mommy...yes...you are trying to be a victim.....and saying "but but Democrats" don't erase the fact you are acting like a bitch...
unlike the left i condemn ALL acts of violence ... i condemn the few acts of violence committed by the right over the past few years and i condemn the MANY countless acts of violence committed by the left over the past few years .

With the OP's usual clusterfuck thread titles, you always have to spend time untangling what's real and what's not.

According to reporting from The Washington Post, as Fanone, who retired from the police force last year, was leaving the House select committee hearings on Jan. 6 Thursday night, a group of protestors began to follow him and pepper him with inane questions: “Why were you at the Capitol on Jan. 6?” and “Are you a real police officer?”

Why do Trump supporters hate the police?

There's already a thread about this. Pay attention.

According to reporting from The Washington Post, as Fanone, who retired from the police force last year, was leaving the House select committee hearings on Jan. 6 Thursday night, a group of protestors began to follow him and pepper him with inane questions: “Why were you at the Capitol on Jan. 6?” and “Are you a real police officer?”

They hate our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and America.

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy wasn’t an isolated incident – it continues to this day.

Conservatives’ assault on America’s democracy is ongoing and remains a constant threat.

Project much? The Democrats brought about the crummy "defund the police" movement.

Project much? The Democrats brought about the crummy "defund the police" movement.
Progjection is a huge deal for the lefties that don't want the sheeple waking up to their own misdeeds.
They accuse opponents of doing exactly what they do & the low infos voting for them don't know any better.

DC police are a Gestapo like org run by Dems for partisan purposes.
As long as police are an enforcement arm for the proggies I've got no respect for them

They hate our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and America.

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy wasn’t an isolated incident – it continues to this day.

Conservatives’ assault on America’s democracy is ongoing and remains a constant threat.
Twist those sweaty knickers a bit harder.

So a man gets jabbed with a pole and you act like it didn’t happen?
Of course the idiot that assaulted him is wrapped in a Ukrainian flag.

The ”officer” isn‘t a real cop that was on duty. He hadn’t worn a uniform in years, and he decided to put his old uniform on and show up to harass peaceful protesters. Now he is a paid grifter on CNN.

He didnt get jabbed with a pole. The fat ass loser, AKA Trump humper walked into it, and then faked njury for his partners camera.

He may want to be real careful, because judges frown heavily on these kinds of things, he will be judged as a lot of things.

A victim wont be one of them.

Forum List

Back