🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumpers Want To Live in a Third World Country?

No. The left-wing propaganda machines should collapse under the weigh of their monumental failure. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

That is a matter of opinion, and that's why the press should be free. I see you just don't get it at all. At all.
Move to North Korea, Russia and anywhere in China, Venezuela, or anywhere in South America, Mexico and most of eastern Europe and then I'll actually consider you to have a opinion. Right now you don't even have a brain.
Not true, most of eastern Europe except for Russia and Bielarus still has a free press, although I'm sure Trump would like his Russian friend to change that.

There is no first amendment freedom to lie. There is no first amendment protection of slander.

I have gone back through this thread and not a single one of you lazy goons has bothered to provide a verifiable source for your comments. Just more fear and loathing from the wingnuts.

Lazy buttheads who want to believe what they think they know. Idiots.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Look moron. YOU are the one claiming it's a free speech issue. People are free to speak shit but they are not free from consequences if they cross the legal line. Look up the word libel since you are unfamiliar.

:rofl:
Funniest part is, the OP is a leftist talking about third world

I've lived in second world countries and managed projects in eastern Africa, so I understand what I am talking about on a first-hand level.
Making a dung fire doesn't count as managing a project in eastern Africa.

You can't even find Africa on a map.
I'll just look for your dung fire.

There is no first amendment freedom to lie. There is no first amendment protection of slander.
I can't wait for these liars to be held accountable and get hit with a slander suit that puts them all out of business. I hope business owners and others who have been harmed by their hate propaganda bring a class action suit against them for damages. I can see that day coming fast.

Don't hold your breath. Trump still has his fraud trial starting on the 28th. He has to attend as he is a witness as well as the accused. So that's a $40,000,000 nugget along with the other 70 lawsuits he has become involved in since June.

Donald Trump Has Been Involved in a Huge Number of Lawsuits

I have gone back through this thread and not a single one of you lazy goons has bothered to provide a verifiable source for your comments. Just more fear and loathing from the wingnuts.

Lazy buttheads who want to believe what they think they know. Idiots.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Look moron. YOU are the one claiming it's a free speech issue. People are free to speak shit but they are not free from consequences if they cross the legal line. Look up the word libel since you are unfamiliar.

Stop editing my posts. Cherry picking is so VERY Trump-like.

What do you mean by he "should just let" them? Are you proposing he become a dictator? He doesn't control the press. Can your wrap your fat head around that?

You're too ignorant to see what is wrong with what CNN did, it's yellow journalism
Not exactly. Yellow journalism is more like the National Enquirer. Yellow journalism is a little more creative than news reporting with a bias.

I've lived in second world countries and managed projects in eastern Africa, so I understand what I am talking about on a first-hand level.
So you've been to 2 or 3 countries ..... big deal. You've seen nothing "first hand". You sat at the Thorn Tree all day long and watched people pass by ..... and made personal judgements about them by the way they walk. Whoopty doo!

So you've been to 2 or 3 countries ..... big deal. You've seen nothing "first hand". You sat at the Thorn Tree all day long and watched people pass by ..... and made personal judgements about them by the way they walk. Whoopty doo!

I don't know what the Thorn Tree is, but 17 countries and the first thing I do is buy a newspaper every morning, if one is available.

Edited: Oh, I see, the Lonely Planet. Nope. I don't do travel boards.

Last edited:

What do you mean by he "should just let" them? Are you proposing he become a dictator? He doesn't control the press. Can your wrap your fat head around that?

You're too ignorant to see what is wrong with what CNN did, it's yellow journalism
Not exactly. Yellow journalism is more like the National Enquirer. Yellow journalism is a little more creative than news reporting with a bias.

Breitbart makes the National Enquirer look like the Wall Street Journal. It's a travesty that Steve Bannon is Trump's primary adviser.

You demonstrate how Trump got elected...chasing piles of shit.

LMAO the lies just kill me.

Uniting a diverse coalition of blue-collar workers, pro-life advocates and people of all backgrounds, last week Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in the U.S. election—becoming the 45th president of the United States in “the biggest political upset in American history” as The Economist and media outlets worldwide reported. The victory was

AMERICA GREAT AGAIN? Dollar hits 14-year high as Trump-fueled bond sell-off resumes

I don't know what the Thorn Tree is ...
So you lied about being in East Africa. I thought so.
17 countries ...
Is that all? You didn't see much of the world at all.
... and the first thing I do is buy a newspaper every morning, if one is available.
Newspapers!? Oh! My! God! So you get your 'knowledge' from politically biased media!
And from that you claim >>>>
... I understand what I am talking about on a first-hand level.

smiley-die-laughing.gif

Media and the press is supposed to keep a non-partisan, hostile eye on government. The press should be viewed as hostile toward government in general.

In the main, they are not doing their job. They are functioning merely as an arm of the Democratic Party. Hence, with few exceptions, they are completely untrustworthy, and the information they impart must be verified in every case.

If what you just said was true, Hillary would have won. [rolling eyes]

:cuckoo:

You demonstrate how Trump got elected...chasing piles of shit.
Calling yourself a pile of shit? Mmmkay.

Breitbart makes the National Enquirer look like the Wall Street Journal. It's a travesty that Steve Bannon is Trump's primary adviser.

You're such a loony shill. You do realize few take your ramblings serious.....right?

Your first mistake was using Lieawatha for an avatar....credibility right out the window

You're such a loony shill. You do realize few take your ramblings serious.....right?

Your first mistake was using Lieawatha for an avatar....credibility right out the window
Well, you could make your avatar a little hotter, maybe add some fire, would give a lot more credibility.

Forum List

Back