TrumpGas™

Plenty of Americans paid over $4 under Obama.
Mostly in the blue states.
Never. Obama wouldn’t allow it.

I'll add that to the list of things he failed to accomplish.
Lets go back on that Iran deal and see where gas prices go. I venture to say they rise!

Obama signed a crappy deal, with no inspections, in order to lower gas prices?
That was one of the side effects like it or not! Gas will go up if it is reversed. Crappy deal remains to be seen. If Iran never pops off a nuke the lowering of prices was a good thing. If they how ever do pop off a nuke it will have been a bad deal! History will then judge the culprit correctly if their is any one left to record the incident that is! My money is still on North korea to pop one off and get the dance started.

That was one of the side effects like it or not! Gas will go up if it is reversed.

I'm willing to pay more for gas if it means ending Obama's crappy, dangerous deal.

Lets go back on that Iran deal and see where gas prices go. I venture to say they rise!

That was one of the side effects like it or not! Gas will go up if it is reversed. Crappy deal remains to be seen. If Iran never pops off a nuke the lowering of prices was a good thing. If they how ever do pop off a nuke it will have been a bad deal! History will then judge the culprit correctly if their is any one left to record the incident that is! My money is still on North korea to pop one off and get the dance started.

That was one of the side effects like it or not! Gas will go up if it is reversed.

I'm willing to pay more for gas if it means ending Obama's crappy, dangerous deal.
Again history will tell if you are right! If Iran never pops off a nuke you will be wrong! I like North Korea to start the dance folowed by China,India,Pakistan,Russia then Iran and Finaly rounding out the bottom the US and Isreal. I give the US slightly higher odds right now than normal but still low in the list. I am pretty sure after the next one flies a shit load more will follow Yhe first to lob will be to blame. Every thing else will no longer mattter.

The Great Obama invented this thing called “fracking”
It enabled him to reduce the price of gas below $2

I don’t know what Dumb Donnie is doing

So, IOW, Trump has done nothing to drive up the cost of gas.
Of course he has, beating the war drums. Just talk of war with Iran makes the price go up, thanks to trump’s broken promise to clamp down on Wall Street speculation.

Evidence?
At the gas pump..

You didn't show cause. I could just as well say the pump prices are caused by Hillary's "It's not my fault" tour.

Of course he has, beating the war drums. Just talk of war with Iran makes the price go up, thanks to trump’s broken promise to clamp down on Wall Street speculation.

Evidence?
At the gas pump..

You didn't show cause. I could just as well say the pump prices are caused by Hillary's "It's not my fault" tour.
Ya, picking a cause out of a hat that has no power to change gas prices seems like a great stratigy to get at the truth. Come on grow up!

Obama never had gas over $4 a gallon

He did. Apr-May 2011
Not regular gas, only diesel went up to $4.
From your own link:

2011BriefPetroProducts.png

Evidence?
At the gas pump..

Ya, picking a cause out of a hat that has no power to change gas prices seems like a great stratigy to get at the truth. Come on grow up!

And insisting on just one data point that may or may not have a causal relationship is equally dumb. Don't be dumb.

Evidence?
At the gas pump..

And insisting on just one data point that may or may not have a causal relationship is equally dumb. Don't be dumb.
Ya,I am not a one data point guy,but I do like to pcik variables that have a prayer of having a relationship! Hill has no power and is not likely to be arelated variale to any hing rightow!

Evidence?
At the gas pump..

Ya,I am not a one data point guy,but I do like to pcik variables that have a prayer of having a relationship! Hill has no power and is not likely to be arelated variale to any hing rightow!

I deliberately picked an absurd example to illustrate the absurdity of pretending that a change in the presidency is the sole factor driving gas prices at the pump.

At the gas pump..

I deliberately picked an absurd example to illustrate the absurdity of pretending that a change in the presidency is the sole factor driving gas prices at the pump.
Thousnads of variables involved. You are starting to make me believe y know how to figure p-diff. WHich leads me to believeyou are educated and can decipher the dfference between a related variable and a non related one. Also leads me to believe you are capable of discovering the truth. The example you gave perpetuates some untruths like the clintons are still relevenent. I woiuld like the typical voter to understand this is no longer true. I would like the current office holders top be held responsible for their failures and successes. Bringing Hill and Bill back into an equation in which they are no longer a signifiant part of does not help the normal voter make an educated decision!

The Great Obama invented this thing called “fracking”
It enabled him to reduce the price of gas below $2

I don’t know what Dumb Donnie is doing
He’s doing his hair for 3 hours each morning while watching Fox & Friends.

"Executive Time". :auiqs.jpg:

Trumpgas $2.85 a gallon

Over a dollar more than I paid for Obamagas

Forum List

Back