Trumpism is an American Autocratic Movement with Fascistic Markers

Thank God the American people voted this lying narcissistic conman out of office.

I hope he runs in 2024 so we can crush him again.

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

Jeebus, you've totally lost your few remaining marbles, bub.

It has been really interesting to watch how certain posters have been affected by Trump. Toro was always very orthodox, but at least reasonable. Mac is another who used to be totally reasonable.

All both do now is snarl and indulge in reactionary hyperbole.

Trump exposed their cloven hooves.

tRump is the one with the cloven hooves!!!!!

MAGA

Thank God the American people voted this lying narcissistic conman out of office.

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

" Schmidt was the senior campaign strategist and advisor to McCain's 2008 presidential campaign.[4] He pushed McCain to select Sarah Palin as his running mate, a choice which McCain came to regret.[5]

snip

Schmidt is a founder of The Lincoln Project

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

Schmidt is a loser, democrat lying asshole....nuff said.

Your post is nothing more than a personal attack with no effort to write and expository rebuttal. Personal attacks are the safe harbor for those too lazy, or incapable of posting anything of substance or thoughtful.

No, I simply stated observable fact.

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

On fascism, the Democrat antifa kgb agents terrorized a young Republican Congressman's wife yesterday, who had her 7 month old child in her arms when they took bullhorns to call her names that would whither a serial killer, and they threatened her life. President Trump has been a caring leader who did his best to make America include minorities to enjoy paychecks as good as anyone else's in the private sector. This increased the overall collection of taxes for the government. while lowering taxes on the middle class workers.
Fascists on the other hand take all and still aren't satisfied, and your post reflects just that, right after another win that obstructed observers from seeing details in small print, 10 feet away behind Draconian metal barriers to accomplish a win that will keep AOC having multiple climaxes per hour of having no barriers to the power she is anticipating in the current winner takes all atmosphere Democrats have. :290968001256257790-final:

They hate this country and everything it stands for unless they get what they want
Says the guy who's party changed constitutional laws and stole an election to get what they wanted.

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

Schmidt is 100% correct.
That’s why it’s a joke when trumpkins say they love America. They hate this country and everything it stands for unless they get what they want

Just more delusions from those who want to continue to push the swamp.

Forum List

Back