Trumpism is an American Autocratic Movement with Fascistic Markers

Trump might be gone but the malignancy that is ‘Trumpism’ remains a threat.

Trump was merely a symptom of that malignancy.

I realize you have the IQ of a bag of rocks, but if Trump is just a SYMPTOM of this imaginary "Trumpism" of yours, how could "Trumpism" have sprung into being in the first place?

Thank God the American people voted this lying narcissistic conman out of office.

I hope he runs in 2024 so we can crush him again.

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

Jeebus, you've totally lost your few remaining marbles, bub.

It has been really interesting to watch how certain posters have been affected by Trump. Toro was always very orthodox, but at least reasonable. Mac is another who used to be totally reasonable.

All both do now is snarl and indulge in reactionary hyperbole.

Thank God the American people voted this lying narcissistic conman out of office.

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

Jeebus, you've totally lost your few remaining marbles, bub.

It has been really interesting to watch how certain posters have been affected by Trump. Toro was always very orthodox, but at least reasonable. Mac is another who used to be totally reasonable.

All both do now is snarl and indulge in reactionary hyperbole.

Trump exposed their cloven hooves.

10038190-.jpg

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

" Schmidt was the senior campaign strategist and advisor to McCain's 2008 presidential campaign.[4] He pushed McCain to select Sarah Palin as his running mate, a choice which McCain came to regret.[5]

snip

Schmidt is a founder of The Lincoln Project

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

Schmidt is a loser, democrat lying asshole....nuff said.

Exactly, schmidt is just another leftist pretending that he is some great conservative like all the other romney, juans, flake buffoons.

I think I figured it out.
Toto bought a bunch of property in slums and knows that when he rents them out the Biden administration will cover the rent that the drug pushers won't pay.

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

Trump might be gone but the malignancy that is ‘Trumpism’ remains a threat.

Trump was merely a symptom of that malignancy.

nothing wrong with Trumpism
a REAL problem is blacks who are Dems- committing crime/murder/etc at HIGH rates--THAT'S the problem
you are just babbling shit

Forum List

Back