TrumpLogic™

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
If we did not test anyone in the US for Covid-19, would that mean we have zero cases of Covid-19 in the US?

Of course not, but that is the exact TrumpLogic™ we are seeing in our president and his True Bleevers.

We are four months into this crisis and we still do not have test kits where we need them. We are far, far, far behind the rest of the world for testing.

What this mean is there is no way to know just how far and wide Covid-19 has spread in the US.

Yet Trump and his True Bleevers keep bragging about low numbers. Even though those low numbers keep rising with each passing week, they still suffer from TrumpLogic™.

Trump bragged that we only had five cases. A few days later, he bragged we only had 12. Then a few days later, he bragged we only had 15 and that it would drop to zero when those 15 got well.

We now have at least a thousand known cases. God only knows how many more are out there.

We can't get this pandemic under control until we have determined its actual scope and breadth.

5e66b72584159f21ad7f0617.jpg

We don't need as many kits, because unlike the EU we don't have an open border.

21 passengers on a cruise ship were positive for Covid-19. Trump did not want them to be allowed to come home because those 21 people would have been added to the total number of US cases.

Just like an incompetent DA who does not want to try a difficult murder case because it would affect his conviction rate.

That's how unbelievably cold-hearted this guy is. Even though there had just been a cruise ship where the passengers were forced to stay on board and the virus spread like a wildfire.

If everyone was forced to stay on this second cruise ship, many more hundreds would have been infected and some would die. Just so Trump could brag we don't have that many infections in the US.

This is exactly what he said when asked if he wanted the passengers brought home: “I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault."

This guy is seriously sick in the head.

Anyway, I mention all this to illustrate where TrumpLogic™ takes you. Don't be in a hurry to test Americans because "I like the numbers being where they are."

Trump's mindset was given away also by the fact he was wearing a campaign hat while at the CDC.

Got to keep those numbers artificially low for the election!

If we did not test anyone in the US for Covid-19, would that mean we have zero cases of Covid-19 in the US?

Of course not, but that is the exact TrumpLogic™ we are seeing in our president and his True Bleevers.

We are four months into this crisis and we still do not have test kits where we need them. We are far, far, far behind the rest of the world for testing.

What this mean is there is no way to know just how far and wide Covid-19 has spread in the US.

Yet Trump and his True Bleevers keep bragging about low numbers. Even though those low numbers keep rising with each passing week, they still suffer from TrumpLogic™.

Trump bragged that we only had five cases. A few days later, he bragged we only had 12. Then a few days later, he bragged we only had 15 and that it would drop to zero when those 15 got well.

We now have at least a thousand known cases. God only knows how many more are out there.

We can't get this pandemic under control until we have determined its actual scope and breadth.

There could be thousands of cases we know nothing about.

21 passengers on a cruise ship were positive for Covid-19. Trump did not want them to be allowed to come home because those 21 people would have been added to the total number of US cases.

Just like an incompetent DA who does not want to try a difficult murder case because it would affect his conviction rate.

That's how unbelievably cold-hearted this guy is. Even though there had just been a cruise ship where the passengers were forced to stay on board and the virus spread like a wildfire.

If everyone was forced to stay on this second cruise ship, many more hundreds would have been infected and some would die. Just so Trump could brag we don't have that many infections in the US.

This is exactly what he said when asked if he wanted the passengers brought home: “I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault."

Anyway, I mention all this to illustrate where TrumpLogic™ takes you. Don't be in a hurry to test Americans because "I like the numbers being where they are."

Trump's mindset was given away also by the fact he was wearing a campaign hat while at the CDC.

Got to keep those numbers low for the election!

Profoundly stupid.

You snark like a bitch.

There could be thousands of cases we know nothing about.
Many thousands. Yes. And every one of them infecting yet more thousands as we speak.

Profoundly stupid.

You snark like a bitch.
Ummmm, those are tRump's actual words....

Profoundly stupid.

You snark like a bitch.
Ayup.

Profoundly stupid.

You snark like a bitch.
Ayup.

Those were the words of a basement dwelling bitch who thinks he is a man.

Profoundly stupid.

You snark like a bitch.
Ayup.

Those are dOnald tRump's words.

Got to keep those numbers artificially low for the election!

Hmmm, let's see, you complain that Trump hasn't provided enough tests, then you complain Trump won't let in infected folks....wow, doesn't that sound like some typical liberal logic. Perhaps you should open your doors to those on the cruise, ya know, because you're such a warm and friendly guy...dumbass.

Profoundly stupid.

You snark like a bitch.
Ayup.

And more people who are supposedly 52 year old males, but sound like 13 year old pre-pubescent girls. Incredible...

Is being a snarky underachieving bitch the defining characteristic of a leftist?

Furthermore...if we don't talk about it, it disappears.

Profoundly stupid.

You snark like a bitch.
Ayup.

Trump said he wants to keep Grand Princess cruise passengers on the ship so that US coronavirus numbers don't 'double.' That strategy failed in Japan.

Profoundly stupid.

You snark like a bitch.
Ayup.

Trump said he wants to keep Grand Princess cruise passengers on the ship so that US coronavirus numbers don't 'double.' That strategy failed in Japan.

Yes, we get it that you have very low IQ and act like a bitch. You don't need to prove it over and over again.

Profoundly stupid.

You snark like a bitch.
Ayup.

And more people who are supposedly 52 year old males, but sound like 13 year old pre-pubescent girls. Incredible...

Is being a snarky underachieving bitch the defining characteristic of a leftist?
I'm still a 52 year old guy, and you're still an uninformed, uneducated, RWNJ hick. Probably unemployed, unmarried, and overweight.

Forum List

Back