TrumpLogic™

Ummmm, those are tRump's actual words....
Ayup.

Those were the words of a basement dwelling bitch who thinks he is a man.
Those are dOnald tRump's words.

And more people who are supposedly 52 year old males, but sound like 13 year old pre-pubescent girls. Incredible...

Is being a snarky underachieving bitch the defining characteristic of a leftist?
I'm still a 52 year old guy, and you're still an uninformed, uneducated, RWNJ hick. Probably unemployed, unmarried, and overweight.
Here, I fixed that for you.

"I'm still a 52 year old guy, and still an uninformed, uneducated, LWNJ hick, unemployed, unmarried, and overweight."

And more people who are supposedly 52 year old males, but sound like 13 year old pre-pubescent girls. Incredible...

Is being a snarky underachieving bitch the defining characteristic of a leftist?
I'm still a 52 year old guy, and you're still an uninformed, uneducated, RWNJ hick. Probably unemployed, unmarried, and overweight.

"I'm still a 52 year old guy, and still an uninformed, uneducated, LWNJ hick, unemployed, unmarried, and overweight."
No, you altered my post cause you're a whiney snowflake.

The US has managed to only test around 7,000 people since this started.

South Korea is testing up to 20,000 people per day, and they even have drive through testing.

Why is South Korea better than the US at screening and getting rid of the virus?

South Korea can get rid of the virus ??????

OMG....how ?

Because unlike the US, they are testing everyone, and treating the ones they find who are positive for the virus.

They have a cure ???????

No, there isn't a cure yet, but identifying and isolating those who are infected does a whole bunch of good in curbing or stopping the infection. If you don't know who is sick, how can you keep them from others?

O.K.

So they can't "get rid of it".

Glad we got that cleared up.

Does left wing logic dictate that we test everyone regardless of their likely contact with the virus? AIDS is far more deadly. Should we test every likely (homosexual) carrier"?

No, I took your yarn and made it a fact for you. Your welcome

21 passengers on a cruise ship were positive for Covid-19. Trump did not want them to be allowed to come home because those 21 people would have been added to the total number of US cases.

Just like an incompetent DA who does not want to try a difficult murder case because it would affect his conviction rate.

That's how unbelievably cold-hearted this guy is. Even though there had just been a cruise ship where the passengers were forced to stay on board and the virus spread like a wildfire.

If everyone was forced to stay on this second cruise ship, many more hundreds would have been infected and some would die. Just so Trump could brag we don't have that many infections in the US.

This is exactly what he said when asked if he wanted the passengers brought home: “I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault."

This guy is seriously sick in the head.

Anyway, I mention all this to illustrate where TrumpLogic™ takes you. Don't be in a hurry to test Americans because "I like the numbers being where they are."

Trump's mindset was given away also by the fact he was wearing a campaign hat while at the CDC.

Got to keep those numbers low for the election!

Profoundly stupid.

You snark like a bitch.
Ayup.

“I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault."

Yup. Definitely the words of a basement dwelling bitch who thinks he is a man.

21 passengers on a cruise ship were positive for Covid-19. Trump did not want them to be allowed to come home because those 21 people would have been added to the total number of US cases.

Just like an incompetent DA who does not want to try a difficult murder case because it would affect his conviction rate.

That's how unbelievably cold-hearted this guy is. Even though there had just been a cruise ship where the passengers were forced to stay on board and the virus spread like a wildfire.

If everyone was forced to stay on this second cruise ship, many more hundreds would have been infected and some would die. Just so Trump could brag we don't have that many infections in the US.

This is exactly what he said when asked if he wanted the passengers brought home: “I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault."

Anyway, I mention all this to illustrate where TrumpLogic™ takes you. Don't be in a hurry to test Americans because "I like the numbers being where they are."

Trump's mindset was given away also by the fact he was wearing a campaign hat while at the CDC.

Got to keep those numbers artificially low for the election!

Hmmm, let's see, you complain that Trump hasn't provided enough tests, then you complain Trump won't let in infected folks....wow, doesn't that sound like some typical liberal logic. Perhaps you should open your doors to those on the cruise, ya know, because you're such a warm and friendly guy...dumbass.
Those infected people are AMERICANS, idiot.

Take them in, quarantine them. That's ultimately what was done despite Trump's wishes.

Trumps desire to keep them out is indicative of fake low numbers being more important than detecting and treating the infected. It takes a really sick fuck to think like that.

I cannot imagine how twisted it must be inside your head to post that profoundly stupid shit. But that's one of the side effects of TrumpLogic™.

No, I took your yarn and made it a fact for you. Your welcome
And you're still a whiney snowflake.

A funny whiney snowflake.

South Korea is testing up to 20,000 people per day, and they even have drive through testing.

Why is South Korea better than the US at screening and getting rid of the virus?
I would hate to think Trump is deliberately slow-walking the test kits in order to keep the numbers artificially low, thereby risking the lives of millions just so he can get re-elected. He's taking a huge risk that could come back to bite him bigly.

I would not be the least bit surprised if Trump blames the flu for any deaths of people who were never able to be tested.

I would hate to think Trump is deliberately slow-walking the test kits in order to keep the numbers artificially low, thereby risking the lives of millions just so he can get re-elected.

I would not be the least bit surprised if Trump blames the flu for any deaths of people who were never able to be tested.

How much time do spend on this shit ?

You need a life.

Got to keep those numbers low for the election!

Profoundly stupid.

You snark like a bitch.
Ayup.

“I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault."

Yup. Definitely the words of a basement dwelling bitch who thinks he is a man.

Your words are the words of a basement dwelling blithering idiot.

The person who obsesses on stock markets, but believes "capital gains tax has nothing to do with stocks". Now that is one dumb quote...

And yes, we should not let more infected people in the country. The real man is preventing just that.

OMG....how ?

Because unlike the US, they are testing everyone, and treating the ones they find who are positive for the virus.

They have a cure ???????
This is the level of intelligence we have come to expect from the Hive Mind.

Sad.

OMG....how ?

They have a cure ???????

Sad.

He said it ?

I was asking ?

Is there a problem ?

OMG....how ?

They have a cure ???????

No, there isn't a cure yet, but identifying and isolating those who are infected does a whole bunch of good in curbing or stopping the infection. If you don't know who is sick, how can you keep them from others?

O.K.

By detecting and isolating the known cases, China is already seeing a decline in infections.

I can't believe you have to have your hand held and this all explained to you.

Actually, I can. This is the poor level of intelligence you are burdened with.

OMG....how ?

They have a cure ???????

O.K.

By detecting and isolation the known cases, China is already seeing a decrease of infections.

I can't believe you have to have your hand held and this all explained to you.

Actually, I can. This is the level of intelligence you are burdened with.

When someone says they are "getting rid of it", I am curious.

Fuck off.

OMG....how ?

They have a cure ???????

Sad.

No kid, whats sad is your obsession with yourself.

Numbers will go up when more testing is implemented, no question.

South Korea is reportedly testing more people per day than we have tested to date, total. They have drive through testing set up and are churning them through. Good idea actually, as it keeps people isolated when they go for testing.

Anyhoo, yeah, once we ramp up the testing numbers we're likely going to find that the numbers are exponentially higher than were seeing now. It's simple math.

Not one post offering an alternative explanation for Trump's failure to distribute test kits.

I guess that's why all the True Bleevers can do nothing in this topic but snarl and whine.

Numbers will go up when more testing is implemented, no question.

South Korea is reportedly testing more people per day than we have tested to date, total. They have drive through testing set up and are churning them through. Good idea actually, as it keeps people isolated when they go for testing.

Anyhoo, yeah, once we ramp up the tesrpting numbers were going to find that the numbers are exponentially higher than were seeing now. It's simple math.
Higher numbers that are identified will probably bring the percentage of deaths down. The deaths are known, the number of people that have contracted the virus
is not.

Setting up the number of test kits for the population of 330 million will be a challenge.

Forum List

Back