Trump's Address on Iran On Now

I said yesterday Trump would fold like a cheap card table
today, he folded like a cheap card table.
SUCKERS.:auiqs.jpg:
I thought as much. You wanted war. You'd love for Iranians and Americans to die just so you could gloat.

you thought ?

novel concept - keep trying.

Poor baby gonna suck his thumb now because once again they screamed the sky was falling and got made the fool again. :dance:

I'll also note that Iran sells over $1B of illegal drugs each year through our southern border. This provides more funding for terrorism - and is another reason to protect the border (along with keeping their terrorist agents out).

:linky::link:

Jeebus, don't you ever read and retain anything?

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

You know, that your link does not support the 1 billion dollars worth of drugs through the southern border...right?

Yes, it does.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension, it really sucks...the 1 billion was for a whole host of things that did not all have to do with this country.

that some investigators believed was collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking, money laundering and other criminal activities.

And your link does not once talk about the southern border.

Poor widdle woowoo. It's sad to see you support a terrorist organization smuggling drugs into the U.S.

And once again the left media look like the laughing court jesters they are.
Especially CNN, there dire Armageddon take on the killing of their top terrorist - dreading and speculating just how bad Iran's retaliation could be. Speculating about neighboring countries... in the end... the "retaliation" was Iran giving our military heads up they were going to toss some missiles in some empty fields near our bases.
So now...there are a few more holes in Iraq soil.
That's it.
Or... as CNN desperately HOPES for - this was just an evil decoy to a much greater attack.... ANY DAY!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
You knocked wood just then, didn't you?
This is nothing to play around about. It was serious, dude. Let's not go back there with bunch of loose lips.
There is a difference between a group of talking heads (on any "news" outlet) speculating on any number of things. But CNN is hopeful... I have absolutely zero doubt a significant number of CNN elites would have been secretly gleeful if some US soldiers were killed so they could spend all day today making Trump out to be a maniac rouge war criminal. I am serious. No doubt about it. Their hate for Trump clouds any sentiment of patriotism.

CNN leans left. They always have. Perhaps don't watch shitty 24/7 news networks for your information.

Is there any way to get him a reading tutor? It’s soooo painful watching him try and navigate the teleprompter. I pay for it

Of course your jumping onto Gator's insignificant drivel about the teleprompter. I wouldn't have expected any less.
I haven’t heard Gators analysis but I’m not surprise that others share my view. Do you honestly not cringe just a little while watching him struggle through those speeches? Honestly?

Your a jerk. There was no struggle there. Go back and watch your floppy bastard. That idiot couldn't talk WITHOUT a prompter. Reading off a screen a pre-written thing just isn't Trump's gig, he likes to speak off the cuff his own words. But this was too serious and important a world event to do that.
First off I’m not talking about Obama. Second I’m not talking about off prompter speeches.
Trump is great off prompter. That’s his sweet spot. He used to make fun of the prompter Guys until Conway shoved one up his butt. Maybe that’s why he’s having such a hard time reading it.

Trump is great without a prompter because he knows who he is and doesnt have to hide anything. Rush Limbaugh is the same way..speaks for hours with no prompter and never worries about a contradiction or "being consistent" or offending anyone. The truth is the truth.

Genuineness has its advantages.

You know, that your link does not support the 1 billion dollars worth of drugs through the southern border...right?

Yes, it does.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension, it really sucks...the 1 billion was for a whole host of things that did not all have to do with this country.

that some investigators believed was collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking, money laundering and other criminal activities.

Poor widdle woowoo. It's sad to see you support a terrorist organization smuggling drugs into the U.S.

You can't seem to provide a source for your claim. This is what GG is pointing out.

Yes, it does.

I support accuracy and honesty. Two things you seem to have a disdain for.

Would it not be easier to just admit you made a mistake?

Has anyone ever been worse reading off a teleprompter? He never took his eyes off of it. I wonder if they have a little dot that moves along as he reads like a karaoke machine.

At least we know he can read.
Good thing Barry Hussein never used a teleprompter, huh?

Scuze moi, but TOTUS was the brains of the outfit.

View attachment 299110

I thought it was Valerie Jarrett + Michele.

I am glad that it looks like things are calming down and tensions are de-escalating. Doubt it'll last too long though, Iran is not going to suddenly become a buncha choir boys. I wouldn't be surprised if we aren't watching where they're putting their supply of missiles for a future attack should it become necessary. And it will become necessary at some point.

My take: Iran is engaging in a huge internal power struggle now that Soleimani (and other leaders) are gone. They are screwed. Trump has the strong hand, and they know it.

A military coup attempt? Revolution? There was a time before the Ayatollahs took over where life was pretty good in Iran. A lot better than it is now.

Watched the Speech and in my opinion Trump was most likely advised by Senate and even House members of his own political party take the shallow victory and let not get dragged into a conflict.

Also willing to bet a call from Putin and was told let slow this disaster train down unless you want a full scale war.

My spin of it is that Trump want to play nice now but the question is does Iran play nice or wait until near the election to do something that could sway the vote against Trump?

All I know is Gawd Help us and I am back to meditating and dreaming of Ana De Armas because now I have to turn off the REM song End of the World as we know it...

Has anyone ever been worse reading off a teleprompter? He never took his eyes off of it. I wonder if they have a little dot that moves along as he reads like a karaoke machine.

View attachment 299110

I am glad that it looks like things are calming down and tensions are de-escalating. Doubt it'll last too long though, Iran is not going to suddenly become a buncha choir boys. I wouldn't be surprised if we aren't watching where they're putting their supply of missiles for a future attack should it become necessary. And it will become necessary at some point.
they will as long as trump is in office. It is obvious, that death was huge to those folks. They didn't believe anyone would ever, and I mean ever, do what he did. no one. That took balls the size of manhattan to do. Trump did it. What that shot meant was that Trump doesn't mess around. Someone with a position of strength if handled correctly can do very much with very little. One death and boom, the Iranians slithered back into their country crying.

You TrumpTards, answer my questions:

Where's the video of the bases that were damaged by the missiles?
None!
Richard Engel/NBC is IN Erbil, and yet he has no video.
Where's the "immediate" retribution for attacking an American base, as Trump promised?
Not gonna' happen.
Trump has backed down.
Fat Bastard has backed down.

LOL

Not a video, but satellite photo of one of the bases......

36Y5JFFLNN72DHVUQHL27YHOUY.jpg

Iranian leader calls missile attack a 'slap' at US bases

and not sure where I'd seen it, but there was a report that the attack was timed with the least amount of casualties. Seems Iran played it on the safe side and more for show than actual 'death to America'.

Is there any way to get him a reading tutor? It’s soooo painful watching him try and navigate the teleprompter. I pay for it

Of course your jumping onto Gator's insignificant drivel about the teleprompter. I wouldn't have expected any less.
I haven’t heard Gators analysis but I’m not surprise that others share my view. Do you honestly not cringe just a little while watching him struggle through those speeches? Honestly?

Your a jerk. There was no struggle there. Go back and watch your floppy bastard. That idiot couldn't talk WITHOUT a prompter. Reading off a screen a pre-written thing just isn't Trump's gig, he likes to speak off the cuff his own words. But this was too serious and important a world event to do that.
First off I’m not talking about Obama. Second I’m not talking about off prompter speeches.
Trump is great off prompter. That’s his sweet spot. He used to make fun of the prompter Guys until Conway shoved one up his butt. Maybe that’s why he’s having such a hard time reading it.

Trump is great without a prompter because he knows who he is and doesnt have to hide anything. Rush Limbaugh is the same way..speaks for hours with no prompter and never worries about a contradiction or "being consistent" or offending anyone. The truth is the truth.

Yet they both contradict themselves all the time...weird.

For fucks sake you dicks, how much sleep did Trump get in the past 24 hours maybe a couple hours? You sit in the big chair and address the world on little sleep and we'll see how well you speak live on camera. :eusa_hand:
This wasn’t a sleep thing he does it all the time. Not a big deal. He is way better than I’d be if I was thrown in front of cameras, no doubt, I hate that shit. But then again he is POTUS. I just think he could use a little training

So why don't you analyze the actual CONTENT of his speech by reading it and get back to us on your thoughts? (Although, I don't have a lot of hope for you on the "reading" part of it honestly)
the speech was fine if you agree with Trumps handling of the situation. I think the whole thing has been mishandled bigly so I shake my head at it. Especially when he reaches out to NATO for help after reeming them for years. And then promising Iran riches with the world market if they play ball, immediately after accusing Obama’s lifted sanctions as funding terrorism. The irony was very rich.

Jeebus, don't you ever read and retain anything?

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

Yes, it does.

You can't seem to prove a source for your claim. This is what GG is pointing out.

I already did.

And even Newsweek confirms it - Iran (via Hezbollah) smuggled tons of cocaine into the U.S.

The Islamist militant group Hezbollah exploded into a major cocaine trafficker for the United States over the past decade—and it happened under former President Barack Obama's watch to help score a nuclear deal with Iran, a report revealed Monday.

Project Cassandra, a campaign launched by the Drug Enforcement Administration in 2008, found that the Iran-backed military and political organization collected $1 billion a year from money laundering, criminal activities, and drug and weapons trade, according to Politico. Over the following eight years, the agency found that Hezbollah was involved in cocaine shipments from Latin America to West Africa, as well as through Venezuela and Mexico to the United States.

Hezbollah smuggled tons of cocaine into the U.S. during Obama administration, report reveals

And OBAMA ENABLED THIS, bub.

QUOTE="iamwhatiseem, post: 23827339, member: 24610"]
And once again the left media look like the laughing court jesters they are.
Especially CNN, there dire Armageddon take on the killing of their top terrorist - dreading and speculating just how bad Iran's retaliation could be. Speculating about neighboring countries... in the end... the "retaliation" was Iran giving our military heads up they were going to toss some missiles in some empty fields near our bases.
So now...there are a few more holes in Iraq soil.
That's it.
Or... as CNN desperately HOPES for - this was just an evil decoy to a much greater attack.... ANY DAY!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
You knocked wood just then, didn't you?
This is nothing to play around about. It was serious, dude. Let's not go back there with bunch of loose lips.
There is a difference between a group of talking heads (on any "news" outlet) speculating on any number of things. But CNN is hopeful... I have absolutely zero doubt a significant number of CNN elites would have been secretly gleeful if some US soldiers were killed so they could spend all day today making Trump out to be a maniac rouge war criminal. I am serious. No doubt about it. Their hate for Trump clouds any sentiment of patriotism.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY :clap2::clap2::clap2:

A military coup attempt? Revolution? There was a time before the Ayatollahs took over where life was pretty good in Iran. A lot better than it is now.

We have been waiting for that for a long time, not sure there are enough people in Iran to pull it off.

Life was far better under the Shah...Iran had left 3rd world status and was considered an modern, industrialized nation. Women were given unheard of freedoms and rights. And this is what they used against him during the revolution.

View attachment 299110

My take: Iran is engaging in a huge internal power struggle now that Soleimani (and other leaders) are gone. They are screwed. Trump has the strong hand, and they know it.

The military isn't going to engage in a coup. This is going to have to be Civilian.

And yes, life in Iran was much better before the Mullahs took over.

Sure there's a struggle, Trump hates the teleprompter. His face gets really orange and he sniffs a lot. Reading somebody else's words is humiliating for him.

Yes, it does.

You can't seem to prove a source for your claim. This is what GG is pointing out.

I already did.

And even Newsweek confirms it - Iran (via Hezbollah) smuggled tons of cocaine into the U.S.

The Islamist militant group Hezbollah exploded into a major cocaine trafficker for the United States over the past decade—and it happened under former President Barack Obama's watch to help score a nuclear deal with Iran, a report revealed Monday.

Project Cassandra, a campaign launched by the Drug Enforcement Administration in 2008, found that the Iran-backed military and political organization collected $1 billion a year from money laundering, criminal activities, and drug and weapons trade, according to Politico. Over the following eight years, the agency found that Hezbollah was involved in cocaine shipments from Latin America to West Africa, as well as through Venezuela and Mexico to the United States.

Hezbollah smuggled tons of cocaine into the U.S. during Obama administration, report reveals

Once again...nothing about a billion dollars of drugs and nothing about the southern border.

I was not offended when he explained how the revolutionary heroes stormed the airports, and the siege at Fort McHenry that lasted from 1777 until 1814. I wasn't even offended when he explained about the fumes coming from the windmills into outer space.

View attachment 299110

BTW, what Trump demonstrated to the rest of the world is what he would actually do to a terrorist if a shot was there to be taken. HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it does.

I already did.

Once again...nothing about a billion dollars of drugs and nothing about the southern border.

You lose. I win. This is all in the Politio story, and summarized by Newsweek:

Over the following eight years, the agency found that Hezbollah was involved in cocaine shipments from Latin America to West Africa, as well as through Venezuela and Mexico to the United States.

The cocaine wasn't smuggled from Mexico and Venezuela across the northern border, bub.

Forum List

Back