Trump's Address on Iran On Now

You know, that your link does not support the 1 billion dollars worth of drugs through the southern border...right?

Yes, it does.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension, it really sucks...the 1 billion was for a whole host of things that did not all have to do with this country.

that some investigators believed was collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking, money laundering and other criminal activities.

And your link does not once talk about the southern border.

Poor widdle woowoo. It's sad to see you support a terrorist organization smuggling drugs into the U.S.

I support accuracy and honesty. Two things you seem to have a disdain for.

Would it not be easier to just admit you made a mistake?
Hahah honesty hahah that’s funny haha

Not surprised you find honesty funny...it is something you lack

Same old crap. Nothing new learned. He's such a terrible speaker.

Maybe you are just a terrible listener.

I heard him repeat the 150 billion dollar lie again.

So you are a terrible listener.

Are you saying he didn't repeat the 150 billion dollar lie?

Correct

Then It is you that has a comprehension problem. FactCheck.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension, it really sucks...the 1 billion was for a whole host of things that did not all have to do with this country.

that some investigators believed was collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking, money laundering and other criminal activities.

Poor widdle woowoo. It's sad to see you support a terrorist organization smuggling drugs into the U.S.

You can't seem to prove a source for your claim. This is what GG is pointing out.

I already did.

And even Newsweek confirms it - Iran (via Hezbollah) smuggled tons of cocaine into the U.S.

The Islamist militant group Hezbollah exploded into a major cocaine trafficker for the United States over the past decade—and it happened under former President Barack Obama's watch to help score a nuclear deal with Iran, a report revealed Monday.

Project Cassandra, a campaign launched by the Drug Enforcement Administration in 2008, found that the Iran-backed military and political organization collected $1 billion a year from money laundering, criminal activities, and drug and weapons trade, according to Politico. Over the following eight years, the agency found that Hezbollah was involved in cocaine shipments from Latin America to West Africa, as well as through Venezuela and Mexico to the United States.

Hezbollah smuggled tons of cocaine into the U.S. during Obama administration, report reveals

And OBAMA ENABLED THIS, bub.

Once again...nothing about a billion dollars of drugs and nothing about the southern border.

Keep digging, bub.

You lose again!

Nope, you still have not supported your initial statement. The one billion was not all from drugs which you said...you lied...just admit it and move on

I haven’t heard Gators analysis but I’m not surprise that others share my view. Do you honestly not cringe just a little while watching him struggle through those speeches? Honestly?

Your a jerk. There was no struggle there. Go back and watch your floppy bastard. That idiot couldn't talk WITHOUT a prompter. Reading off a screen a pre-written thing just isn't Trump's gig, he likes to speak off the cuff his own words. But this was too serious and important a world event to do that.
First off I’m not talking about Obama. Second I’m not talking about off prompter speeches.
Trump is great off prompter. That’s his sweet spot. He used to make fun of the prompter Guys until Conway shoved one up his butt. Maybe that’s why he’s having such a hard time reading it.

Trump is great without a prompter because he knows who he is and doesnt have to hide anything. Rush Limbaugh is the same way..speaks for hours with no prompter and never worries about a contradiction or "being consistent" or offending anyone. The truth is the truth.

Genuineness has its advantages.

Genuineness is a foreign word to democrats. Their every presidential candidate is like a cardboard cutout with a suit draped over it and a poll-tested speech in the wings.
Just because somebody is being blunt, offensive, unPC, and speaking off the cuff does not mean they are being truthful and honest. I can’t think of two individuals that spew more lies and distorted propaganda than Trump and Rush.

That's only because you've got bad wiring in your brain. Trump and Rush are about the two least offensive people I can think of. I like people who SEE the point, GET to the point, and do so as directly as possible.

Yes, it does.

As you are a dishonest hack, your assessment of honesty is not valid.

And now, you bore me. Shooting fish in a barrel is not sporting, so toodles!

Never been there... got many other places on my travel list above Iran. Think my next adventure is going to be Iceland
So, maybe we send you to Siberia, then?
I’m already booked to Iceland. Go ahead to Siberia without me, let me know how you like it
went to iceland in october. it's surreal in the most of amazing of ways.
Really?! That’s good to hear. How was the weather there in October?

I’m probably gonna go in June/July
40s give or take. but the wind is the killer. i gave up any pretenses of setting up a tripod for pictures with the wind going on usually. when it wasn't, there was usually a herd of japanese tourists with a line of tripods on the walkway or bridge getting in peoples way. :)

but the scenery coming out of the Reykjavik airport was the surreal part. broken up ground that was in fact more or less lava w/moss on them to give a green appearance.

we stayed on the south of the island and went to the most southern point for a drive. at that point the weather was freaking insane. wind, rain, and just power of it all. drove out of that town 5 minutes and it was back to just a summer rain.

did some of the VIKINGS waterfalls tours.

my first real attempt to photoshop out people and "man-made" stuff.
71779892_10217935095742182_6106363851802935296_o.jpg
Did you go to see this?

iu

So, maybe we send you to Siberia, then?
I’m already booked to Iceland. Go ahead to Siberia without me, let me know how you like it

40s give or take. but the wind is the killer. i gave up any pretenses of setting up a tripod for pictures with the wind going on usually. when it wasn't, there was usually a herd of japanese tourists with a line of tripods on the walkway or bridge getting in peoples way. :)

but the scenery coming out of the Reykjavik airport was the surreal part. broken up ground that was in fact more or less lava w/moss on them to give a green appearance.

we stayed on the south of the island and went to the most southern point for a drive. at that point the weather was freaking insane. wind, rain, and just power of it all. drove out of that town 5 minutes and it was back to just a summer rain.

Did you go to see this?

iu
HLY FK!!!!

Yes, it does.

Your peers on here don’t think you’re honest

Iran got a called from Putin warning them an all out war with the U.S. would not benefit Russia, China and Iran and told Iran to figure out a way to appease it radicals while not opening pandora box.

Iran called Iraq knowing Iraq would inform the U.S. about the strike and allowed people to clear the area...

Now will this appease the radicals of Iran?

My bet is no and tension will rise before the November Election.

I also believe Trump has been informed a straight out conflict with Iran is not wise at this moment and to get his Impeachment Trial in the Senate done first and get through this election.

As for Trump speech it was more controlled and not what most expected...

Oh I have no doubt what you say is true that both countries were strongly advised against all out war, and both responded in kind.

But we all know if Iran really wanted to hurt us, they would have ignored such warnings and made sure the bases were loaded with people or picked another spot that would have provided more deaths & damage.

For the time being...….all is well

Did you go to see this?

iu
HLY FK!!!!
It look like a scene from a science fiction movie, doesn't it?

Jeebus, don't you ever read and retain anything?

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

You know, that your link does not support the 1 billion dollars worth of drugs through the southern border...right?

Yes, it does.

I support accuracy and honesty.

The innerweb irony meter just pegged out.:21:

I have very few peers on here. You Trump worshipers do not count as my peers. And coming from a guy that said he was on the ground in Baghdad heading to the airport last Friday...you have no room to talk about honesty.

You can't seem to prove a source for your claim. This is what GG is pointing out.

I already did.

And even Newsweek confirms it - Iran (via Hezbollah) smuggled tons of cocaine into the U.S.

The Islamist militant group Hezbollah exploded into a major cocaine trafficker for the United States over the past decade—and it happened under former President Barack Obama's watch to help score a nuclear deal with Iran, a report revealed Monday.

Project Cassandra, a campaign launched by the Drug Enforcement Administration in 2008, found that the Iran-backed military and political organization collected $1 billion a year from money laundering, criminal activities, and drug and weapons trade, according to Politico. Over the following eight years, the agency found that Hezbollah was involved in cocaine shipments from Latin America to West Africa, as well as through Venezuela and Mexico to the United States.

Hezbollah smuggled tons of cocaine into the U.S. during Obama administration, report reveals

Once again...nothing about a billion dollars of drugs and nothing about the southern border.

Keep digging, bub.

You lose again!

Nope, you still have not supported your initial statement. The one billion was not all from drugs which you said...you lied...just admit it and move on

It definitely seems like a case of cherry picking by boedicca to me. From his/her article:

Project Cassandra, a campaign launched by the Drug Enforcement Administration in 2008, found that the Iran-backed military and political organization collected $1 billion a year from money laundering, criminal activities, and drug and weapons trade, according to Politico. Over the following eight years, the agency found that Hezbollah was involved in cocaine shipments from Latin America to West Africa, as well as through Venezuela and Mexico (southern border claim) to the United States.

I already did.

Keep digging, bub.

You lose again!

It definitely seems like a case of cherry picking by boedicca to me. From his/her article:

Project Cassandra, a campaign launched by the Drug Enforcement Administration in 2008, found that the Iran-backed military and political organization collected $1 billion a year from money laundering, criminal activities, and drug and weapons trade, according to Politico. Over the following eight years, the agency found that Hezbollah was involved in cocaine shipments from Latin America to West Africa, as well as through Venezuela and Mexico (southern border claim) to the United States.

You didn't read the articles. They all cite that TONS of cocaine were smuggled into the U.S. over 8 years.

But all you and GG are doing is trying to deflect attention from the fact that Obama both gave cash and enabled the drug trade that funds Iran's terrorist activities against the U.S. That is his real legacy.

I have very few peers on here. You Trump worshipers do not count as my peers. And coming from a guy that said he was on the ground in Baghdad heading to the airport last Friday...you have no room to talk about honesty.
My comment stands. No one here thinks you’re honest.. Only you can change that

They killed an American contractor. Born in Iraq but a naturalized citizen. His name is Nawres Hamid. They released his name today. Don’t be fooled by where ever you are getting your misinformation.

Forum List

Back