Trump's Address on Iran On Now

I’m already booked to Iceland. Go ahead to Siberia without me, let me know how you like it
went to iceland in october. it's surreal in the most of amazing of ways.
Really?! That’s good to hear. How was the weather there in October?

I’m probably gonna go in June/July
40s give or take. but the wind is the killer. i gave up any pretenses of setting up a tripod for pictures with the wind going on usually. when it wasn't, there was usually a herd of japanese tourists with a line of tripods on the walkway or bridge getting in peoples way. :)

but the scenery coming out of the Reykjavik airport was the surreal part. broken up ground that was in fact more or less lava w/moss on them to give a green appearance.

we stayed on the south of the island and went to the most southern point for a drive. at that point the weather was freaking insane. wind, rain, and just power of it all. drove out of that town 5 minutes and it was back to just a summer rain.

did some of the VIKINGS waterfalls tours.

my first real attempt to photoshop out people and "man-made" stuff.
71779892_10217935095742182_6106363851802935296_o.jpg
Did you go to see this?

iu
HLY FK!!!!
oh my god - no!!!! but now i need to go back! is that in the northern part?

iceland - i'd go back to
ireland - i'd go back to
tokyo - keep it

Everyone knows he has already won---blew up their main terrorist; scared the shit out of the Ayatollah; had them responding by shooting at the desert to be sure not to kill any Americans. (You are safer in an Iraqi Base than at the dead terrorist's funeral OR in a commercial jet leaving Tehran with paranoid gunners scared Bad Orange Man coming.)

Trump will call off the dogs, because he knows he has won. Will keep up the economic sanctions, maybe get more help from the European Pussies on sanctions---hopefully crash out this ridiculous religious zealot regime in Iran....free the Iranian people...and bring our troops home.

Trump wins wars with Economic Policy.

Very Sane Genius.

We are not tired of winning!
Paranoid Iran shot down a Ukrainian Airliner with 82 Paranoid Iranians on it. My condolences to The Ukrainians who imo were dumb enough to be on a flight in to Iran.

At the funeral of General Salami, 32 People were Trampled to death.

On the evening of General Salami's death, 100's of people were shot dead in The Street for celebrating his death.

So we kill one bad terrorist dude, and Iran goes and kills 100s of their own people.

Some kind of retaliation

LMAO.

So, maybe we send you to Siberia, then?
I’m already booked to Iceland. Go ahead to Siberia without me, let me know how you like it

40s give or take. but the wind is the killer. i gave up any pretenses of setting up a tripod for pictures with the wind going on usually. when it wasn't, there was usually a herd of japanese tourists with a line of tripods on the walkway or bridge getting in peoples way. :)

but the scenery coming out of the Reykjavik airport was the surreal part. broken up ground that was in fact more or less lava w/moss on them to give a green appearance.

we stayed on the south of the island and went to the most southern point for a drive. at that point the weather was freaking insane. wind, rain, and just power of it all. drove out of that town 5 minutes and it was back to just a summer rain.

Did you go to see this?

iu
That looks exactly like a video game I used to play in the early 90's. I suppose those graphics start somewhere, don't they.

You know, that your link does not support the 1 billion dollars worth of drugs through the southern border...right?

Yes, it does.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension, it really sucks...the 1 billion was for a whole host of things that did not all have to do with this country.

that some investigators believed was collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking, money laundering and other criminal activities.

And your link does not once talk about the southern border.

Poor widdle woowoo. It's sad to see you support a terrorist organization smuggling drugs into the U.S.

I support accuracy and honesty. Two things you seem to have a disdain for.

Would it not be easier to just admit you made a mistake?

I support accuracy and honesty.

The innerweb irony meter just pegged out.:21:
i get that cause gator tends to make both sides mad cause he doesn't line up issue by issue for any given side and defend/attack as the case may be for said side.

he's also one of the few people i pay attention to cause he does NOT do this and more often than not, to me, speaks from experience and research. not emotion.

What did he say? Are we retaliating
  • The Iran attack was a non-starter. We knew it was coming and totally repulsed it.
  • Soleimani was a far worse dude than was generally known.
  • Trump is cranking up new sanctions on Iran even higher.
  • Life just got much worse for the Iranian leaders.
  • They continue to look at their options.
  • We will never let Iran have a nuke.
  • Trump invited all NATO countries to get more involved in settling the Iran problem once and for all.
  • Trump failed to live up to all of the horror stories and dire predictions of the Democrats, Hollywood, and all of the Trump-haters.
Repulsed it? How many missiles were shot down before they reached their mark?

Maybe you are just a terrible listener.

I heard him repeat the 150 billion dollar lie again.

So you are a terrible listener.

Are you saying he didn't repeat the 150 billion dollar lie?

Correct

Then It is you that has a comprehension problem. FactCheck.

Fact check
Oh.
Now I just laugh.

And once again the left media look like the laughing court jesters they are.
Especially CNN, there dire Armageddon take on the killing of their top terrorist - dreading and speculating just how bad Iran's retaliation could be. Speculating about neighboring countries... in the end... the "retaliation" was Iran giving our military heads up they were going to toss some missiles in some empty fields near our bases.
So now...there are a few more holes in Iraq soil.
That's it.
Or... as CNN desperately HOPES for - this was just an evil decoy to a much greater attack.... ANY DAY!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
You knocked wood just then, didn't you?
This is nothing to play around about. It was serious, dude. Let's not go back there with bunch of loose lips.
There is a difference between a group of talking heads (on any "news" outlet) speculating on any number of things. But CNN is hopeful... I have absolutely zero doubt a significant number of CNN elites would have been secretly gleeful if some US soldiers were killed so they could spend all day today making Trump out to be a maniac rouge war criminal. I am serious. No doubt about it. Their hate for Trump clouds any sentiment of patriotism.

CNN leans left. They always have. Perhaps don't watch shitty 24/7 news networks for your information.
I don't.
But yesterday I looked at their headlines all day and placed here the headlines... all day yesterday it was basically repeating Iran's state run media. Even including a video of his daughter ranting anti-American rhetoric etc.

Especially CNN, there dire Armageddon take on the killing of their top terrorist - dreading and speculating just how bad Iran's retaliation could be. Speculating about neighboring countries... in the end... the "retaliation" was Iran giving our military heads up they were going to toss some missiles in some empty fields near our bases.
That's it.
Or... as CNN desperately HOPES for - this was just an evil decoy to a much greater attack.... ANY DAY!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
This is nothing to play around about. It was serious, dude. Let's not go back there with bunch of loose lips.
There is a difference between a group of talking heads (on any "news" outlet) speculating on any number of things. But CNN is hopeful... I have absolutely zero doubt a significant number of CNN elites would have been secretly gleeful if some US soldiers were killed so they could spend all day today making Trump out to be a maniac rouge war criminal. I am serious. No doubt about it. Their hate for Trump clouds any sentiment of patriotism.
It might be a good idea for everyone to stick to talking about their OWN opinions and thoughts and letting other people express theirs. I am on the receiving end of that hateful conservative imagining quite often and it is not amusing.
And so are conservatives getting it from the left...

divide.jpg

But all you and GG are doing is trying to deflect attention

Nonsense. I'm not deflecting anything. I simply posted an excerpt from your own link. It wasn't just drugs. It's right there in the article! You are purposely being intellectually honest by cherry picking. I don't require any further of your partisan analysis, thanks.

Did you go to see this?

iu
That looks exactly like a video game I used to play in the early 90's. I suppose those graphics start somewhere, don't they.
The canyon is newly exposed since they built a damn and lowered the water level downstream.

That's it.

CNN leans left. They always have. Perhaps don't watch shitty 24/7 news networks for your information.
I don't.
But yesterday I looked at their headlines all day and placed here the headlines... all day yesterday it was basically repeating Iran's state run media. Even including a video of his daughter ranting anti-American rhetoric etc.

A left-leaning source will deliver left-leaning slanted news stories. Not rocket surgery to see that.

I heard him repeat the 150 billion dollar lie again.

So you are a terrible listener.

Are you saying he didn't repeat the 150 billion dollar lie?

Correct

Then It is you that has a comprehension problem. FactCheck.

Fact check
Oh.
Now I just laugh.

As do I. Partisan winger 'experts' are a dime a dozen and a waste of time.

But all you and GG are doing is trying to deflect attention

Nonsense. I'm not deflecting anything. I simply posted an excerpt from your own link. It wasn't just drugs. It's right there in the article! You are purposely being intellectually honest by cherry picking. I don't require any further of your partisan analysis, thanks.

LOL! So, you can't see the forest for the trees. Thanks for clearing that up.

Nope, I simply don't see things the way you do. Cleared.

Let's see.

Obama gave drug kingpins guns that were then used to kill US border agents.

Obama gave Iran billions that were then used to manufacture ballistic missiles that were used on our US soldiers in Iraq.

Me starting to think Obama didn't have the US's best interests in mind either here or abroad.

What did he say? Are we retaliating
  • The Iran attack was a non-starter. We knew it was coming and totally repulsed it.
  • Soleimani was a far worse dude than was generally known.
  • Trump is cranking up new sanctions on Iran even higher.
  • Life just got much worse for the Iranian leaders.
  • They continue to look at their options.
  • We will never let Iran have a nuke.
  • Trump invited all NATO countries to get more involved in settling the Iran problem once and for all.
  • Trump failed to live up to all of the horror stories and dire predictions of the Democrats, Hollywood, and all of the Trump-haters.
Repulsed it? How many missiles were shot down before they reached their mark?
There's a thread showing the pictures.

Did you go to see this?

iu
The canyon is newly exposed since they built a damn and lowered the water level downstream.
Do you remember what kind of rock they said that was? I've never seen anything weather like that before. Anyone would think the Giants had carved it, wouldn't they?

Everyone knows he has already won---blew up their main terrorist; scared the shit out of the Ayatollah; had them responding by shooting at the desert to be sure not to kill any Americans. (You are safer in an Iraqi Base than at the dead terrorist's funeral OR in a commercial jet leaving Tehran with paranoid gunners scared Bad Orange Man coming.)

Trump will call off the dogs, because he knows he has won. Will keep up the economic sanctions, maybe get more help from the European Pussies on sanctions---hopefully crash out this ridiculous religious zealot regime in Iran....free the Iranian people...and bring our troops home.

Very Sane Genius.

If this is winning, what does totally stepping in shit look like to you? Iran has totally PWNED the President and, just like the Syria "pullout", he looks the total fool here.

1. The USA has been tossed out of Iraq, because it's bad form to assassinate your enemies on an ally's soil without permission. Since one of the Mullah's main goals is getting the Americans out of Iraq, score one for the Iranians.

2. The Iranian people were starting to turn on the Mullahs because of the sanctions, and now, by killing Soleimani, the Iranian people are united in their hatred of the United States. We call this "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory".

3. Once again, Trump acted unilaterally without consulting his NATO Allies in the region, in killing Soleimani, once again leaving Canadian and French troops helping in the fight against ISIS, in danger and leaving allies scrambling to get their people out of harm's way. Canadians are mourning the deaths of more than 70 of our people in that Ukranian Airlines crash leaving Tehran. Another fracture to NATO, to aid Putin.

4. Trump has yet to provide ANY evidence of the clear and present danger posed by Soleimani that took killing him to prevent. If anything, Americans all around the world have been placed in more danger because of Trump's actions, further alienating your allies and proving how untrustworthy the USA is. American loses all around the world. Coming on the heels of abandoning the Kurds, the rest of the world are not trusting Trump or the USA military more.

We're still waiting for this "evidence" Trump claims that killing Soleimani was necessary to national safety and wasn't anything more to make Trump look studly on the world stage. Once again, Trump underestimated his opposition and has been completely outplayed by those who are much smarter than he is.

Dumb Donald has once again focussed on a problem and made things much, much worse.

Did you go to see this?

iu
Do you remember what kind of rock they said that was? I've never seen anything weather like that before. Anyone would think the Giants had carved it, wouldn't they?
likely a lot of lava formations, or at least heated up by that.

reading over the link he gave and it is fascinating.

Very Sane Genius.

I have to say, Trump's speech today was CLASS. Firm but fair. No world leader watching it could help not be impressed. He made them all look bad. It will be very telling now how they respond--- --- I don't think all the leaders of Europe combined have half the guts, honesty and integrity and were shamed by it.

Forum List

Back