Trump's adminitration is a clusterf*ck

Trump has been threatening to deport LEGAL immigrants as well as illegals. Remember him saying that any immigrant who uses and social welfare program, like Food Stamps or CHiP, even for their American-born children, should be subject to deportation. Trump's rhetoric is frightening all immigrants.

Can I add that there is NO COUNTRY ON EARTH as obssessed with thinking that illegals want to vote in their elections as the USA, or rather conservative Americans. It's because conservatives are the minority in the USA and can only continue to control the government by depriving liberal voters of the right to vote.

Yep he is literally wanting to be like the Gestapo and go door to door grabbing people and deporting them. He's a disgusting pig.

Enforcing valid deportation orders are not gestapo like actions. You commies crack me up sometimes.

You don't get it. He wants to go door to door and immigrants WITH LEGAL AMERICAN CHILDREN, he wants to separate them and deport the parents and keep the kids in fucking cages.

You don't get it, I don't give a flying fuck. The parents put those kids in that situation. They know they are subject to deportation, they chose to have kids anyway. Now they depend on you commies to not hold them responsible for their actions. Of course personal responsibility has never been something you commies have ever been concerned with.

The parents can either take the children with them, find a legal person to leave them with or put them up for adoption. I don't give a shit what they chose to do, they broke the law and should be deported as the law requires.

No I get it. You are a Trump supporter and lack empathy for people. Sociopaths get along quite easily.

Funny, I don't see you commies crying for citizen criminals who are separated form their children. Hypocrite much? LMAO

Legal consequences, due process requires we treat all criminals the same. I have no tears for any of them.

Yep he is literally wanting to be like the Gestapo and go door to door grabbing people and deporting them. He's a disgusting pig.

Enforcing valid deportation orders are not gestapo like actions. You commies crack me up sometimes.

You don't get it. He wants to go door to door and immigrants WITH LEGAL AMERICAN CHILDREN, he wants to separate them and deport the parents and keep the kids in fucking cages.

You don't get it, I don't give a flying fuck. The parents put those kids in that situation. They know they are subject to deportation, they chose to have kids anyway. Now they depend on you commies to not hold them responsible for their actions. Of course personal responsibility has never been something you commies have ever been concerned with.

The parents can either take the children with them, find a legal person to leave them with or put them up for adoption. I don't give a shit what they chose to do, they broke the law and should be deported as the law requires.

No I get it. You are a Trump supporter and lack empathy for people. Sociopaths get along quite easily.

Funny, I don't see you commies crying for citizen criminals who are separated form their children. Hypocrite much? LMAO

Legal consequences, due process requires we treat all criminals the same. I have no tears for any of them.

Really? Do you remember what my degrees are in?

Fact is prisons that allow parents to keep their kids in prison with them end up getting more rehabilitated that way, and the children are affected much less. There is a prison in Ohio that has been doing this for a few years now. One of the major factors that creates the revolving door for lots of inner city kids going into the criminal justice system is because they have a parent that is locked up and they don't have a proper nuclear family.

Mom feels blessed to have child with her in prison

Fact is prisons that allow parents to keep their kids in prison with them end up getting more rehabilitated that way, and the children are affected much less. There is a prison in Ohio that has been doing this for a few years now. One of the major factors that creates the revolving door for lots of inner city kids going into the criminal justice system is because they have a parent that is locked up and they don't have a proper nuclear family.

If mom is in prison they didn't have a proper nuclear family to begin with. And where is dad in all this, does he stay in the prison also? And I'm sure you have recidivism stats handy, right?

If mom is in prison they didn't have a proper nuclear family to begin with. And where is dad in all this, does he stay in the prison also? And I'm sure you have recidivism stats handy, right?

Wow you said what the problem is and then it went right over your head.

Stick to engineering and forget talking about stuff like this that you don't understand a single bit about.

DOJ announces it will; print Census forms without the citizenship question.

Trump comes out later & vows to print them with the question on them.

WTF?

Trump can't seem to manage anything including himself.

Yes, we know the Democrats (loser libtardos) support subverting the law to manipulate the census count to get representation in government.

Aren't you embarrassed about doing that? You want illegal aliens to get representation in government? You want them to be able to vote?

It is Republicans who are trying to subvert the law to manipulate the census. They admit that fewer Hispanic citizens will respond thus increasing their power.

They admit that fewer Hispanic citizens will respond thus increasing their power.

Hispanic citizens won't respond to a question asking about their citizenship? Why?
Your claim makes no sense.
Hispanic citizens with undocumented family members

You mean illegal aliens. People who have committed a crime by coming here without following proper procedures.

Stick to engineering and forget talking about stuff like this that you don't understand a single bit about.

Nothing went over my head, the primary reason for prisons is punishment. But I guess it would be better for the children of illegals if the parents take them with them, to maintain the "nuclear family". We can't reward illegals for just dropping a kid.

Nothing went over my head, the primary reason for prisons is punishment. But I guess it would be better for the children of illegals if the parents take them with them, to maintain the "nuclear family". We can't reward illegals for just dropping a kid.

No, the reasons for prisons is no longer about punishment, it has become its own industrial complex for making money and feeding the economy. You once again have proved you should stick to your day job.

But you don't treat misdemeanors as capital crimes. Until Trump's "zero tolerance" policy, NO ONE was ever jailed awaiting trial on a non-violent misdemeanor crime. Nor were their children taken from them. Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor.

Yet another lying fuck claiming Democrats want illegal immigration.

Illegals can't vote. You are such a Truimpette.

Democrats want more illegal aliens. Clearly.

Illegals can't vote.

Then why do you assholes resist counting them?
Why do you assholes resist deporting them?

1) Democrats fund border security. Just because they are not dumb enough to fund Trump's 40' concrete wall

2) Obama deported piles of illegals
'
3) By asking the question, you don't count all of them, dumbass.

Why do you commies conflate non-citizen with illegal? There are 10's of millions of non-citizens living in the US legally. We admit about 1.4 million annually.

Trump has been threatening to deport LEGAL immigrants as well as illegals. Remember him saying that any immigrant who uses and social welfare program, like Food Stamps or CHiP, even for their American-born children, should be subject to deportation. Trump's rhetoric is frightening all immigrants.

Can I add that there is NO COUNTRY ON EARTH as obssessed with thinking that illegals want to vote in their elections as the USA, or rather conservative Americans. It's because conservatives are the minority in the USA and can only continue to control the government by depriving liberal voters of the right to vote.

If they can't support themselves and their families they don't need to be here. Legally their sponsors are liable for their using social programs and are supposed to reimburse the government. And other countries have systems in place to prevent voter fraud, we don't, because of laws passed by commiecrats.

in a vacuum of right wing special pleading, i would agree with you. however, you need to factor for our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror which merely create refugees.

So, not fake numbers, a change in accounting. Started by, I might add, Bush. Not Obama.

So, not fake numbers, a change in accounting.

When you change the definitions, your new numbers are fake.

From the incredibly liberal LA Times.....

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations.
But they were under bush, Obama, and now tRump. We're Bush and tRumps numbers fake too?

Feel free to subtract all the deportations under the new definition from everyone's numbers.

So, you'd

Illegals can't vote. You are such a Truimpette.

Illegals can't vote.

1) Democrats fund border security. Just because they are not dumb enough to fund Trump's 40' concrete wall

'

Why do you commies conflate non-citizen with illegal? There are 10's of millions of non-citizens living in the US legally. We admit about 1.4 million annually.

Foreigners living here legally would reply. That does not change those living here illegally or have a famiiy member living here illegally might not.

And I should care, why?

you allege to care about natural rights in abortion threads.

I understand why you're afraid to explain why it's political.
It will make the Democrats look bad. And rightly so.

So purposefully reducing the population in certain areas is NOT political. How fucking stupid are you?

Not nearly as jacked off dumb as your trying to claim that artificially RAISING the population by seeding it with illegal aliens to get more funding for areas of high democratic population ISN'T political!
No one is encouraging illegal immigration. You are ridiculous.

You can't be serious. Of course the Democrats are encouraging illegal immigration. Sanctuary cities allow them to stay without fear of retribution, despite breaking the law. EVERY SINGLE democratic candidate said they support free healthcare for illegals. You don't think that is some incentive? You guys are not hitting on all cylinders.
Wrong. Democrats are encouraging treating refugees like refugees instead of criminals.

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 6.09.24 PM.jpg

What part of this do you simply just refuse to get through your thick skull?

DOJ announces it will; print Census forms without the citizenship question.

Trump comes out later & vows to print them with the question on them.

WTF?

Trump can't seem to manage anything including himself.
For more than two years we've been told Trump won't precipitate an authentic Constitutional crisis UNTIL he ignores a judge.

Are we there yet?

No, the reasons for prisons is no longer about punishment, it has become its own industrial complex for making money and feeding the economy. You once again have proved you should stick to your day job.

Damn you just keep deflecting, I don't give a shit what you bleeding hearts think about prisons, public or private. They are there to get criminals off the damn streets as punishment for crimes committed. The idea is to make them not want to go back once released.

But you don't treat misdemeanors as capital crimes. Until Trump's "zero tolerance" policy, NO ONE was ever jailed awaiting trial on a non-violent misdemeanor crime. Nor were their children taken from them. Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor.

The law is meant to be a deterrent, vigorous enforcement is the best deterrent. 90% of those released don't show up for their court dates, many more don't leave when given the opportunity after a deportation order is issued. If history shows the vast majority won't appear, then remand is justified. You can keep children with their criminal parents while they are awaiting trial. If they don't want to be separated form their kids, they can stay the hell home or settle in Mexico. Thousands have refuse asylum when Mexico has offered it, they have no right to continue here without consequences. Deal with it.

So, not fake numbers, a change in accounting.

When you change the definitions, your new numbers are fake.

From the incredibly liberal LA Times.....

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations.
But they were under bush, Obama, and now tRump. We're Bush and tRumps numbers fake too?

Feel free to subtract all the deportations under the new definition from everyone's numbers.

So, you'd

Illegals can't vote.

'

Foreigners living here legally would reply. That does not change those living here illegally or have a famiiy member living here illegally might not.

And I should care, why?

you allege to care about natural rights in abortion threads.

No one has a natural right to violate the law.

Damn you just keep deflecting, I don't give a shit what you bleeding hearts think about prisons, public or private. They are there to get criminals off the damn streets as punishment for crimes committed. The idea is to make them not want to go back once released.

It's not that you don't care, it's that you are too proud to admit you are talking out the side of your neck and have no clue what is really going on, and too fucking stubborn to actually learn the truth.

It's not that you don't care, it's that you are too proud to admit you are talking out the side of your neck and have no clue what is really going on, and too fucking stubborn to actually learn the truth.

No, I actually don't care. Criminals need to be locked up and we should return to hard labor. These damn gang recruiting sites they call prisons need to go back to the old ways. This three strikes and you're out is bullshit, it should be three strikes and you're dead.

No, I actually don't care. Criminals need to be locked up and we should return to hard labor. These damn gang recruiting sites they call prisons need to go back to the old ways. This three strikes and you're out is bullshit, it should be three strikes and you're dead.

It's been proven not to work. You don't have a fucking clue at all about what is going on. There are people getting a third strike for shoplifting or having an ounce of weed and getting a life sentence for it.

Making inmates work is technically a violation of human rights. It's indentured servitude. It was what happened with Jim Crow laws in the south.

I'd seriously show you things that would blow your mind, but at this point in your life you have your mind made up and don't give a shit. Well if you don't give a shit, then go post in threads that you do.

It's been proven not to work. You don't have a fucking clue at all about what is going on. There are people getting a third strike for shoplifting or having an ounce of weed and getting a life sentence for it.

Making inmates work is technically a violation of human rights. It's indentured servitude. It was what happened with Jim Crow laws in the south.

I'd seriously show you things that would blow your mind, but at this point in your life you have your mind made up and don't give a shit. Well if you don't give a shit, then go post in threads that you do.

Indentured servitude when it's punishment for a crime is totally constitutional, read the 13th Amendment. BTW I don't care what the third strike is for, they've demonstrated they can't conduct themselves in accordance with the law and a civilized society, their permanent removal form society is justified. Stop making excuses for criminals.

Forum List

Back