Trump's adminitration is a clusterf*ck

No ijit. A random survey doesn’t have any legal ramifications. The census does. And the intentional effort by lowlife trumpkin bigots to avoid the laws of this country is sad and pathetic.

horseshit. the dems don't want the question because most illegals live in dem districts and the dems see that as a way to gain seats in congress. anyone that does not see through this is dumb.
Our naturalization clause conforms to our commerce clause for the welfare, General.

yes, but it doesn't apply to people in this country illegally.

Why do we have to go over this so often? If someone is here illegally, they can't register for food stamps, HUD, and other programs because they don't have a social security number to do it... and if they use someone else's and start working, they almost NEVER file for a tax return which means ALL of that stays in the federal government.

So you end up with a bunch of illegals that work their asses off doing jobs that a lot of Americans think they are above doing, and they pay taxes that they don't reap the rewards from.

nope, the majority of them are paid in cash under the table and no taxes are ever collected on it. also, due to liberal idiocy in several states, WE are paying for illegals medical care, welfare, their kids schooling, and food stamps. In the sanctuary cities they are living free and clear and being sheltered from ICE and border patrol by libtardian city mayors.

Wrong. You are dead wrong, and I'm not going to take the time to give you a link to show you how wrong you are because you won't read it anyway. You need to do some more research so you don't just look like a partisan hack saying that.

horseshit. the dems don't want the question because most illegals live in dem districts and the dems see that as a way to gain seats in congress. anyone that does not see through this is dumb.
Our naturalization clause conforms to our commerce clause for the welfare, General.

Why do we have to go over this so often? If someone is here illegally, they can't register for food stamps, HUD, and other programs because they don't have a social security number to do it... and if they use someone else's and start working, they almost NEVER file for a tax return which means ALL of that stays in the federal government.

So you end up with a bunch of illegals that work their asses off doing jobs that a lot of Americans think they are above doing, and they pay taxes that they don't reap the rewards from.

nope, the majority of them are paid in cash under the table and no taxes are ever collected on it. also, due to liberal idiocy in several states, WE are paying for illegals medical care, welfare, their kids schooling, and food stamps. In the sanctuary cities they are living free and clear and being sheltered from ICE and border patrol by libtardian city mayors.

Wrong. You are dead wrong, and I'm not going to take the time to give you a link to show you how wrong you are because you won't read it anyway. You need to do some more research so you don't just look like a partisan hack saying that.

Illegal aliens can't be refused treatment in our emergency rooms.
Illegal alien children must be educated in our public schools.
Despite your claims otherwise, that ain't cheap.

Dippity Doo that's not what I said. I said if they do a Census and the federal funds are allocated based only on U.S. citizens it is going to fuck up the cities that have illegal immigrants because the cities will have less money to take care of the same amount of people....

Dippity Doo that's not what I said. I said if they do a Census and the federal funds are allocated based only on U.S. citizens it is going to fuck up the cities that have illegal immigrants because the cities will have less money to take care of the same amount of people....

Whatever tiny amount of taxes they pay is swamped by the expenses they accrue.
Medical care, educational expenses and criminal justice expenses are much higher.

Medical care, educational expenses and criminal justice expenses are much higher.

https://itep.org/wp-content/uploads/immigration2016.pdf

DOJ announces it will; print Census forms without the citizenship question.

Trump comes out later & vows to print them with the question on them.

WTF?

Trump can't seem to manage anything including himself.
Hmmmm...open borders, no citizenship question, no voter ID,If this question makes it onto the census the liberals may never win another election.

Thanks for the link.

Illinois $743,288,000

The above figure is supposedly what illegals pay in state and local taxes in Illinois.

upload_2019-7-6_17-50-31.png

Illinois spends the most per student of any state in the Midwest

$743,288,000 / 13,077 = 56839

If you think there are fewer than 57,000 illegal alien students in Illinois.......you're confused.

Add the cost of arresting, convicting and jailing our illegal alien criminals, not to mention providing emergency room medical care and you'd see that illegal aliens are a huge drain on Illinois state and local governments.

Thanks for the link.

Illinois $743,288,000

The above figure is supposedly what illegals pay in state and local taxes in Illinois.

View attachment 268162

If you think there are fewer than 57,000 illegal alien students in Illinois.......you're confused.

Add the cost of arresting, convicting and jailing our illegal alien criminals, not to mention providing emergency room medical care and you'd see that illegal aliens are a huge drain on Illinois state and local governments.

Yeah except the fact you don't know how many students are illegal immigrants. Fact is, there are more single male illegal immigrants that come to the U.S. and then send money back home to take care of their family.

I like how you think you can just make up a number and it's all good. If I made up an imaginary number you'd tell me get fucked. :eek:

So unless you can post a reputable link to the number of illegal kids going to public school in Illinois, your argument holds zero water. :thup:

Thanks for the link.

Illinois $743,288,000

View attachment 268162

Yeah except the fact you don't know how many students are illegal immigrants. Fact is, there are more single male illegal immigrants that come to the U.S. and then send money back home to take care of their family.

I like how you think you can just make up a number and it's all good. If I made up an imaginary number you'd tell me get fucked. :eek:

So unless you can post a reputable link to the number of illegal kids going to public school in Illinois, your argument holds zero water. :thup:
Yeah except the fact you don't know how many students are illegal immigrants.

A lot more than 57,000. In Chicago alone.

Thanks for the link.

Illinois $743,288,000

View attachment 268162

Prove it.

Thanks for the link.

Illinois $743,288,000

View attachment 268162

Prove it.

The Elephant in the Classroom: Mass Immigration's Impact on Public Education

As you can see the Limited English proficiency classes cost the State of Illinois 2,822,843,534 bucks.....PER YEAR! Most of that is Chitown. Just sayin...

The Elephant in the Classroom: Mass Immigration's Impact on Public Education | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal alliens pay taxes. Probably more than you.

Aside from sales tax, they pay very little.
They certainly don't pay enough to cover the costs they impose on our
federal, state and local governments.

And what taxes would those be? Please enumerate them.

Thanks for the link.

Illinois $743,288,000

View attachment 268162

Prove it.

As you can see the Limited English proficiency classes cost the State of Illinois 2,822,843,534 bucks.....PER YEAR! Most of that is Chitown. Just sayin...

The Elephant in the Classroom: Mass Immigration's Impact on Public Education | Federation for American Immigration Reform

The thing is, the U.S. elementary and middle school system is behind most of the developed countries in the world when it comes to languages. Kids in those other countries are not learning one language, often times not even just 2. They'll learn their native language, English, and another language like Spanish, Chinese/Japanese/Cantonese, French, etc. So increasing language classes in the U.S. shouldn't be looked at as a big whole of wasted tax money, it is actually helping make the younger next generation ready for a successful global world.

No, President Trump was falsely accused of lying by the Democrats going the full range with their false allegations against him, and it turned out that the four Reports turned up the same answer--No collusion. From the evidence given, the AG report cleared him from Obstruction of justice, since his was the most transparent administration since George Washington's administration.
And you are lying because you have heard there was no collusion, which was the charge brought forth by the Democrat House that extended the character assassination for years, knowing that he was innocent 2 months into the Mueller investigation.

The Democrat Party has earned itself the complete and total disrespect of this nation on account of the constant lies, the constant pretenses, the nastiest Democrat speaker of the House in the history of this nation, and the nastiest Representative, Maxine Waters, ever to serve in Congress, bar none.

Thanks for the link.

Illinois $743,288,000

View attachment 268162

Prove it.

Also known as English as a Second Language, ESL is an investment unless you want to pay for a kid in school for 12 years when they can't understand the teacher.

There is no such thing as an outrage-free week anymore. On Wednesday, President Trump offered us a particularly stunning example of this new political reality, telling the ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos that he would welcome foreign interference in an election and probably wouldn’t bother to tell the F.B.I. about any outside governments bringing him dirt on his opponent. On Thursday, he doubled down on this position, arguing, in effect, that accepting help from Vladimir Putin would be no different from dining with the Queen of England and the “Prince of Whales,” as he put it in a tweet. Trump, instead of proclaiming “no collusion,” now seemed to be announcing that he is pro-collusion. It didn’t take long for commentators to wonder about his strategy here as much as about his poor spelling: Does the President actually want Congress to impeach him?

One of Trump’s great skills has been to confound his opponents. In the third year of his Presidency, this is as true as it was on his first day in office, and his critics, at home and abroad, have, in the intervening time, become more skilled at reading Trump but hardly less capable or united in agreeing what to do about him. They have received the message that he is a threat to the established order—just about any established order—but resistance has often been more loud than effective, and the divisions over how to take him on seem to widen by the day. He is historically unpopular for a President by many measures, but no matter what he does the allegiance of some forty per cent of the American public has so far remained unwavering.

In Washington, Democrats currently have two opposite and contradictory theories of the case. They cannot both be right. For the House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, the idea is to beat Trump politically in the 2020 election and, while using Congress’s powers to aggressively investigate him and his Administration, refuse to be drawn into a politicized impeachment proceeding that will not result in his removal from office. “A reluctance to drop the hammer is a healthy thing in a democracy,” Representative Gerry Connolly, a Virginia Democrat who agrees with the Speaker’s approach, told reporters on Thursday, when confronted with the President’s latest insult to his own law-enforcement agencies. Many of the nearly two dozen Democrats running for President are also believers in a version of this theory. Though some have endorsed impeachment and all are vociferously anti-Trump, they are focussing their campaigns less on the damage that the President poses to the constitutional order than on wonky, issues-oriented appeals to voters.

WTF?

Why would you fight him in that question?? So anti American.. why you keep losing elections

WTF?

Why would you fight him in that question?? So anti American.. why you keep losing elections
Trump is scum going against everything America stands for I'd fight him on everything he wants F him and hope he's gone soon

Forum List

Back