Trump's adminitration is a clusterf*ck

Why would you fight him in that question?? So anti American.. why you keep losing elections
Trump is scum going against everything America stands for I'd fight him on everything he wants F him and hope he's gone soon
Lol you make no sense.. if we don’t ask that question you idiots could get more representatives in the house.. why do you need to cheat to win?

you nailed it. thats the only reason the dems don't want that question, because they see illegals as their way to more seats in the house, and some redistricting. They know they cannot win without cheating, thats why they keep doing it.
The Dems aren't changing it. The purposer of the Census it to count our residents.
CITIZENS not illegals

Show of hands, any one here think dumb Dave passed a citizen test?

DOJ announces it will; print Census forms without the citizenship question.

Trump comes out later & vows to print them with the question on them.

WTF?

Trump can't seem to manage anything including himself.
Why would you fight him in that question?? So anti American.. why you keep losing elections
Trump is scum going against everything America stands for I'd fight him on everything he wants F him and hope he's gone soon

can you truthful for just a few minutes? you hate Trump because he beat your wonderful crooked hillary when the lying media filled your head with bullshit about "she cannot lose" "Trump has no path to 270 EC votes" "hillary has a 95% chance of winning". They LIED to you, dude, and they keep lying to you and you are too dumb to understand that you are being played for a fool.

He hate Trump because he is a fraud, business cheat, woman abuser, and liar who uses hos position to personally profit as he destroys our environment & will drive us to another huge Republican generated recession through skyrocketing the debt.

Is this why you love him?
TDS

WTF?

Lol you make no sense.. if we don’t ask that question you idiots could get more representatives in the house.. why do you need to cheat to win?

you nailed it. thats the only reason the dems don't want that question, because they see illegals as their way to more seats in the house, and some redistricting. They know they cannot win without cheating, thats why they keep doing it.
The Dems aren't changing it. The purposer of the Census it to count our residents.

the purpose of the census is to count americans, not foreigners who happen to be here legally or illegally. should we count french tourists who are looking at the grand canyon? or Japanese tourists who are walking Bourbon street?

what I said previously is true, the dems want illegals counted for their partisan reasons, why can't you be honest enough to admit that?

Our naturalization clause conforms to our commerce clause for the welfare, General.

yes, but it doesn't apply to people in this country illegally.

Why do we have to go over this so often? If someone is here illegally, they can't register for food stamps, HUD, and other programs because they don't have a social security number to do it... and if they use someone else's and start working, they almost NEVER file for a tax return which means ALL of that stays in the federal government.

So you end up with a bunch of illegals that work their asses off doing jobs that a lot of Americans think they are above doing, and they pay taxes that they don't reap the rewards from.

nope, the majority of them are paid in cash under the table and no taxes are ever collected on it. also, due to liberal idiocy in several states, WE are paying for illegals medical care, welfare, their kids schooling, and food stamps. In the sanctuary cities they are living free and clear and being sheltered from ICE and border patrol by libtardian city mayors.

Wrong. You are dead wrong, and I'm not going to take the time to give you a link to show you how wrong you are because you won't read it anyway. You need to do some more research so you don't just look like a partisan hack saying that.

some of them may be paying taxes, but the majority are not. If you think you can prove otherwise, go for it.

So how are these illegals working?

Undocumented immigrants are paying taxes today, too - CNN

yes, but it doesn't apply to people in this country illegally.

Why do we have to go over this so often? If someone is here illegally, they can't register for food stamps, HUD, and other programs because they don't have a social security number to do it... and if they use someone else's and start working, they almost NEVER file for a tax return which means ALL of that stays in the federal government.

So you end up with a bunch of illegals that work their asses off doing jobs that a lot of Americans think they are above doing, and they pay taxes that they don't reap the rewards from.

nope, the majority of them are paid in cash under the table and no taxes are ever collected on it. also, due to liberal idiocy in several states, WE are paying for illegals medical care, welfare, their kids schooling, and food stamps. In the sanctuary cities they are living free and clear and being sheltered from ICE and border patrol by libtardian city mayors.

Wrong. You are dead wrong, and I'm not going to take the time to give you a link to show you how wrong you are because you won't read it anyway. You need to do some more research so you don't just look like a partisan hack saying that.

some of them may be paying taxes, but the majority are not. If you think you can prove otherwise, go for it.

CNN----LOL

Ok here you go, this is how it works. The owner of an orange grove in Florida or california needs seasonal pickers to pick his oranges, he goes to the center of town in the morning and picks up a truck load of illegals, brings them to his grove and they work picking his oranges, at the end of the day he gives them cash for their work. No taxes withheld or recorded. Then the workers go to the western union office and send the money back to their relatives in Mexico or Honduras, after spending a few dollars for food and a bed for the night.

The dems want to give those illegals free medical care and food stamps, who the fuck do you think is paying for those benefits? Hint: YOU and ME.

the purpose of the census is to count americans, not foreigners who happen to be here legally or illegally. should we count french tourists who are looking at the grand canyon? or Japanese tourists who are walking Bourbon street?

what I said previously is true, the dems want illegals counted for their partisan reasons, why can't you be honest enough to admit that?
"

"This site details how the Census Bureau plans to engage, educate, and ultimately count an increasingly diverse and growing population."

2020 Census Research, Operational Plans, and Oversight

Count our population. Not just US citizens.

"

"This site details how the Census Bureau plans to engage, educate, and ultimately count an increasingly diverse and growing population."

Why would we count people here illegally? You know the reason that the dems want to do it, but you are not honest enough to admit it.

CNN----LOL

Ok here you go, this is how it works. The owner of an orange grove in Florida or california needs seasonal pickers to pick his oranges, he goes to the center of town in the morning and picks up a truck load of illegals, brings them to his grove and they work picking his oranges, at the end of the day he gives them cash for their work. No taxes withheld or recorded. Then the workers go to the western union office and send the money back to their relatives in Mexico or Honduras, after spending a few dollars for food and a bed for the night.

The dems want to give those illegals free medical care and food stamps, who the fuck do you think is paying for those benefits? Hint: YOU and ME.
Instead of that person sending money back home to support his family perhaps you'd rather his family join him in this land of the free and brave??

"

Why would we count people here illegally? You know the reason that the dems want to do it, but you are not honest enough to admit it.
What we really know is why the racist Trump and his followers want this census BS

"

The Constitution says we are to count the "whole number of people" for the apportionment of representative. We should follow our Constitution.

CNN----LOL

The dems want to give those illegals free medical care and food stamps, who the fuck to you think is paying for those benefits? Hint: YOU and ME.

CNN? I forgot you Trumpettes only count Fox & Limbaugh as your information sources.

So now you think illegals are all migrant workers. Wow. You are sooooooooooooo smart.

I have to laugh at your ignorance. One minute your ilk is complaining about education the children of illegals & the next you claim they are here & sending money home to their families.

Make up your fucking minds.
Most work full time using stolen SS numbers. Fed taxes are deducted. Most don't file returns to avoid contact with the government.

I understand that you being a Trump supporter already makes you dumber than shit but I thought there was a limit.

"

The Constitution says we are to count the "whole number of people" for the apportionment of representative. We should follow our Constitution.
Trumpettes hate the Constitution.

"

No sorry I’m not counting illegals so my taxes can go to PEOPLE THAT DONT BELING HERE RETARD LOL

WTF?

can you truthful for just a few minutes? you hate Trump because he beat your wonderful crooked hillary when the lying media filled your head with bullshit about "she cannot lose" "Trump has no path to 270 EC votes" "hillary has a 95% chance of winning". They LIED to you, dude, and they keep lying to you and you are too dumb to understand that you are being played for a fool.

He hate Trump because he is a fraud, business cheat, woman abuser, and liar who uses hos position to personally profit as he destroys our environment & will drive us to another huge Republican generated recession through skyrocketing the debt.

Is this why you love him?
TDS
Come on Jitss Don't blame me for knowing Trump is a swine just because he's your swine

CNN----LOL

I know its a shocker but no one ever said free. Single payer is not free.

"

What we really know is why the racist Trump and his followers want this census BS
Why don’t you pay for illegals if your aren’t racist?

"

Yes CITIZENS LOL you libs have the lowest iq

CITIZENS not illegals

Most of the non citizens here know more about our constitution than so called patriots Americas moral values have gone down the drain with this pig in our WH and his herd

"

Just a little heads up EVERYTHING IN OUR CONSTITUTION IS ONLY FOR CITIZENS lol
You dumb retard lol

CITIZENS not illegals

Most of the non citizens here know more about our constitution than so called patriots Americas moral values have gone down the drain with this pig in our WH and his herd

But Eddie, when did he hurt you?

Forum List

Back