Trump's adminitration is a clusterf*ck

Why do we have to go over this so often? If someone is here illegally, they can't register for food stamps, HUD, and other programs because they don't have a social security number to do it... and if they use someone else's and start working, they almost NEVER file for a tax return which means ALL of that stays in the federal government.

So you end up with a bunch of illegals that work their asses off doing jobs that a lot of Americans think they are above doing, and they pay taxes that they don't reap the rewards from.

nope, the majority of them are paid in cash under the table and no taxes are ever collected on it. also, due to liberal idiocy in several states, WE are paying for illegals medical care, welfare, their kids schooling, and food stamps. In the sanctuary cities they are living free and clear and being sheltered from ICE and border patrol by libtardian city mayors.

Wrong. You are dead wrong, and I'm not going to take the time to give you a link to show you how wrong you are because you won't read it anyway. You need to do some more research so you don't just look like a partisan hack saying that.

Illegal aliens can't be refused treatment in our emergency rooms.
Illegal alien children must be educated in our public schools.
Despite your claims otherwise, that ain't cheap.
Illegal alliens pay taxes. Probably more than you.

Aside from sales tax, they pay very little.
They certainly don't pay enough to cover the costs they impose on our
federal, state and local governments.

I thought you hated how they take our jobs. Now you claim they don't work.

The truth is that they use fake IDs & work & have income taxes deducted.

Are you always this uninformed?

You know, how they did it at Trump's businesses.

DOJ announces it will; print Census forms without the citizenship question.

Trump comes out later & vows to print them with the question on them.

WTF?

Trump can't seem to manage anything including himself.
Why would you fight him in that question?? So anti American.. why you keep losing elections

Why? Because I am not a cheater like you.

Why do we have to go over this so often? If someone is here illegally, they can't register for food stamps, HUD, and other programs because they don't have a social security number to do it... and if they use someone else's and start working, they almost NEVER file for a tax return which means ALL of that stays in the federal government.

So you end up with a bunch of illegals that work their asses off doing jobs that a lot of Americans think they are above doing, and they pay taxes that they don't reap the rewards from.

nope, the majority of them are paid in cash under the table and no taxes are ever collected on it. also, due to liberal idiocy in several states, WE are paying for illegals medical care, welfare, their kids schooling, and food stamps. In the sanctuary cities they are living free and clear and being sheltered from ICE and border patrol by libtardian city mayors.

Wrong. You are dead wrong, and I'm not going to take the time to give you a link to show you how wrong you are because you won't read it anyway. You need to do some more research so you don't just look like a partisan hack saying that.

And what taxes would those be? Please enumerate them.
Sales taxes. Property taxes through rent, Income taxes as they work by using fake IDs to work.

WTF?

Why would you fight him in that question?? So anti American.. why you keep losing elections

Having that question on the census form is cheating?

They work, they don't pay taxes.

If they claim 16 exemptions, how much would they pay?

WTF?

Trump is scum going against everything America stands for I'd fight him on everything he wants F him and hope he's gone soon
Lol you make no sense.. if we don’t ask that question you idiots could get more representatives in the house.. why do you need to cheat to win?

16 exemptions? So now you just make up shit. Oh wait, that is all you ever do.

WTF?

You would be cheating not us

Not asking the question does not cheat anyone.

Asking the question with the purpose of fewer people with an illegal in their household responding is cheating.

You love cheating. You even elected a cheater who cheated on his income tax, cheated in business & cheated on his wives.

WTF?

Trump is scum going against everything America stands for I'd fight him on everything he wants F him and hope he's gone soon
Lol you make no sense.. if we don’t ask that question you idiots could get more representatives in the house.. why do you need to cheat to win?

The Census counts residents, assfuck. Why do you want to change it?

WTF?

You would be cheating not us

Not asking the question does not cheat anyone.

Asking the question with the purpose of fewer people with an illegal in their household responding is cheating.

You love cheating. You even elected a cheater who cheated on his income tax, cheated in business & cheated on his wives.
If you don’t answer the question then you will get more representation in the house? Are you saying you want foreign influence in the House of Representatives ??

WTF?

The Census counts residents, assfuck. Why do you want to change it?
Yes the house represents legal citizens not ILLEGALS

16 exemptions?

Yes. How much would they pay?

horseshit. the dems don't want the question because most illegals live in dem districts and the dems see that as a way to gain seats in congress. anyone that does not see through this is dumb.
Our naturalization clause conforms to our commerce clause for the welfare, General.

yes, but it doesn't apply to people in this country illegally.

some of them may be paying taxes, but the majority are not. If you think you can prove otherwise, go for it.

WTF?

can you truthful for just a few minutes? you hate Trump because he beat your wonderful crooked hillary when the lying media filled your head with bullshit about "she cannot lose" "Trump has no path to 270 EC votes" "hillary has a 95% chance of winning". They LIED to you, dude, and they keep lying to you and you are too dumb to understand that you are being played for a fool.

WTF?

you nailed it. thats the only reason the dems don't want that question, because they see illegals as their way to more seats in the house, and some redistricting. They know they cannot win without cheating, thats why they keep doing it.

WTF?

you nailed it. thats the only reason the dems don't want that question, because they see illegals as their way to more seats in the house, and some redistricting. They know they cannot win without cheating, thats why they keep doing it.
The Dems aren't changing it. The purposer of the Census it to count our residents.

WTF?

The Dems aren't changing it. The purposer of the Census it to count our residents.
CITIZENS not illegals

WTF?

can you truthful for just a few minutes? you hate Trump because he beat your wonderful crooked hillary when the lying media filled your head with bullshit about "she cannot lose" "Trump has no path to 270 EC votes" "hillary has a 95% chance of winning". They LIED to you, dude, and they keep lying to you and you are too dumb to understand that you are being played for a fool.

He hate Trump because he is a fraud, business cheat, woman abuser, and liar who uses hos position to personally profit as he destroys our environment & will drive us to another huge Republican generated recession through skyrocketing the debt.

Is this why you love him?

16 exemptions?

Yes. How much would they pay?
How did they get 16 exemptions?

Forum List

Back