Trump's adminitration is a clusterf*ck

Just a little heads up EVERYTHING IN OUR CONSTITUTION IS ONLY FOR CITIZENS lol
You dumb retard lol

Are you really this stupid?

So, you think that a non-citizen does not have the right to free speech?

So, you think that a non-citizen does not have the right to a speedy trial?

So, you think that a non-citizen is not protected against unreasonable searches and seizures?

So, you think that a non-citizen does not have the right to an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed?

And you call me retard? Holy fucking shit! If only you were not too stupid to see the irony in your post

DOJ announces it will; print Census forms without the citizenship question.

Trump comes out later & vows to print them with the question on them.

WTF?

Trump can't seem to manage anything including himself.
Why would you fight him in that question?? So anti American.. why you keep losing elections
Trump is scum going against everything America stands for I'd fight him on everything he wants F him and hope he's gone soon

can you truthful for just a few minutes? you hate Trump because he beat your wonderful crooked hillary when the lying media filled your head with bullshit about "she cannot lose" "Trump has no path to 270 EC votes" "hillary has a 95% chance of winning". They LIED to you, dude, and they keep lying to you and you are too dumb to understand that you are being played for a fool.
So upon listening to Trump speak with all the lies spouting out of his crooked mouth it's my ears deceiving me ?? How many more times will he lie about Obama and his Presidency? Just because his lies about his citizenship brought him the presidency with all you obama haters joining in, he continues to bash a man 10x his better?

You dumb retard lol

So, you think that a non-citizen is not protected against unreasonable searches and seizures?

So, you think that a non-citizen does not have the right to an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed?

And you call me retard? Holy fucking shit! If only you were not too stupid to see the irony in your post
No they are not guaranteed any of those rights lol you idiot, , we had Japanese in interment camps, we have urban slave plantations today.. you have absolutely NO GUARANTEE OF FREE SPEECH here if you are not a citizen.. are you this stupid? Lol

WTF?

Why would you fight him in that question?? So anti American.. why you keep losing elections
Trump is scum going against everything America stands for I'd fight him on everything he wants F him and hope he's gone soon

can you truthful for just a few minutes? you hate Trump because he beat your wonderful crooked hillary when the lying media filled your head with bullshit about "she cannot lose" "Trump has no path to 270 EC votes" "hillary has a 95% chance of winning". They LIED to you, dude, and they keep lying to you and you are too dumb to understand that you are being played for a fool.
So upon listening to Trump speak with all the lies spouting out of his crooked mouth it's my ears deceiving me ?? How many more times will he lie about Obama and his Presidency? Just because his lies about his citizenship brought him the presidency with all you obama haters joining in, he continues to bash a man 10x his better?
Just say orange man bad,, it sounds a lot better lol

You dumb retard lol

They don't

You dumb retard lol

They don't

lair.

You dumb retard lol

They don't

lair.

How so Obama kicked them out and killed US citizens with out a trial.

Lol you make no sense.. if we don’t ask that question you idiots could get more representatives in the house.. why do you need to cheat to win?

you nailed it. thats the only reason the dems don't want that question, because they see illegals as their way to more seats in the house, and some redistricting. They know they cannot win without cheating, thats why they keep doing it.
The Dems aren't changing it. The purposer of the Census it to count our residents.
CITIZENS not illegals

Show of hands, any one here think dumb Dave passed a citizen test?

I was born a citizen. I can read. Obviously, you can not read.

WTF?

No the liar is far worse than that Our President should be a moral leader too ,one the young could be proud of You republicans love him because he IS a scumbag In my "twisted"" mind that's bad

nope, the majority of them are paid in cash under the table and no taxes are ever collected on it. also, due to liberal idiocy in several states, WE are paying for illegals medical care, welfare, their kids schooling, and food stamps. In the sanctuary cities they are living free and clear and being sheltered from ICE and border patrol by libtardian city mayors.

Wrong. You are dead wrong, and I'm not going to take the time to give you a link to show you how wrong you are because you won't read it anyway. You need to do some more research so you don't just look like a partisan hack saying that.

some of them may be paying taxes, but the majority are not. If you think you can prove otherwise, go for it.

So how are these illegals working?

Undocumented immigrants are paying taxes today, too - CNN

CNN----LOL

Ok here you go, this is how it works. The owner of an orange grove in Florida or california needs seasonal pickers to pick his oranges, he goes to the center of town in the morning and picks up a truck load of illegals, brings them to his grove and they work picking his oranges, at the end of the day he gives them cash for their work. No taxes withheld or recorded. Then the workers go to the western union office and send the money back to their relatives in Mexico or Honduras, after spending a few dollars for food and a bed for the night.

The dems want to give those illegals free medical care and food stamps, who the fuck do you think is paying for those benefits? Hint: YOU and ME.
Instead of that person sending money back home to support his family perhaps you'd rather his family join him in this land of the free and brave??

If he is here illegally I want him sent home. If he and his family come legally and in compliance with our laws I welcome them with open arms. Do you understand the meaning of the word "illegally" ?

You dumb retard lol

GG Have to say thanks for all you posts that pin the tail on these swine

So he brought my girlfriend in the topic?

Where did I mention your girlfriend? I never said a word about your girlfriend.

Of course you did.

You dumb retard lol

They don't

No, We Are Not Equally Protected | Published by Thomas Jefferson Law Review

The framers of the Constitution limited only the voting rights, and the right to run for federal office to citizens indicating their intent of not limiting other constitutional rights to non-citizens. All other rights apply to both non-citizens and citizens in equal measures. The Equal Protection Clause of the U.S. Constitution prohibits the government from denying “any person” within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. Likewise, the non-citizens are entitled to the Due Process Clauses, which prohibits deprivation of a life, liberty or property without due process of law.

No the liar is far worse than that Our President should be a moral leader too ,one the young could be proud of You republicans love him because he IS a scumbag In my "twisted"" mind that's bad

No we are proud of him because he has the pulpit and destroys the left.

You dumb retard lol

GG Have to say thanks for all you posts that pin the tail on these swine

So he brought my girlfriend in the topic?

Where did I mention your girlfriend? I never said a word about your girlfriend.

Of course you did.

liar

nope, the majority of them are paid in cash under the table and no taxes are ever collected on it. also, due to liberal idiocy in several states, WE are paying for illegals medical care, welfare, their kids schooling, and food stamps. In the sanctuary cities they are living free and clear and being sheltered from ICE and border patrol by libtardian city mayors.

Wrong. You are dead wrong, and I'm not going to take the time to give you a link to show you how wrong you are because you won't read it anyway. You need to do some more research so you don't just look like a partisan hack saying that.

some of them may be paying taxes, but the majority are not. If you think you can prove otherwise, go for it.

So how are these illegals working?

Undocumented immigrants are paying taxes today, too - CNN

CNN----LOL

Ok here you go, this is how it works. The owner of an orange grove in Florida or california needs seasonal pickers to pick his oranges, he goes to the center of town in the morning and picks up a truck load of illegals, brings them to his grove and they work picking his oranges, at the end of the day he gives them cash for their work. No taxes withheld or recorded. Then the workers go to the western union office and send the money back to their relatives in Mexico or Honduras, after spending a few dollars for food and a bed for the night.

The dems want to give those illegals free medical care and food stamps, who the fuck do you think is paying for those benefits? Hint: YOU and ME.
I know its a shocker but no one ever said free. Single payer is not free.

If you receive the benefit and pay no taxes then it is free to you. Yes, someone is paying-----------always.

You dumb retard lol

They don't

No, We Are Not Equally Protected | Published by Thomas Jefferson Law Review

The framers of the Constitution limited only the voting rights, and the right to run for federal office to citizens indicating their intent of not limiting other constitutional rights to non-citizens. All other rights apply to both non-citizens and citizens in equal measures. The Equal Protection Clause of the U.S. Constitution prohibits the government from denying “any person” within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. Likewise, the non-citizens are entitled to the Due Process Clauses, which prohibits deprivation of a life, liberty or property without due process of law.

Taking history out of context again?

No we are proud of him because he has the pulpit and destroys the left.

not just the left, but the entire corrupt DC/ media establishment. That's really why they hate and fear him, because he is pointing out the long standing corruption and threatening their existence.

Last edited:

WTF?

Lol you make no sense.. if we don’t ask that question you idiots could get more representatives in the house.. why do you need to cheat to win?

you nailed it. thats the only reason the dems don't want that question, because they see illegals as their way to more seats in the house, and some redistricting. They know they cannot win without cheating, thats why they keep doing it.
With your gerrymandering bullshit you call us cheaters?? With all repub efforts to suppress our votes you call us cheaters??

You dumb retard lol

Yes, LEGAL non citizens have the rights that you listed. Those in this country illegally do not. Its really quite simple.

WTF?

With your gerrymandering bullshit you call us cheaters?? With all repub efforts to suppress our votes you call us cheaters??

there were more people voting in the 2016 election than ever more, more blacks than ever before, more hispanics, more asians, even some dead people and illegals. The only people trying to suppress votes were the black panthers who stood in front of voting places with clubs and riot gear.

No one wants any legal votes suppressed. To claim otherwise is a bold faced lie.

Forum List

Back