trump's anger with Meadows "through the roof"

5q0qd2.jpg
You're a fool, Frank. The more you post the dumber you seem to be.

Posts the guy with 1980's Animal House...Is that a pledge pin on your uniform asshole.
Ohh. burn!

Were you up all night working on that one? Come on. Admit it. That’s so weak, you had to have gotten help anyway.

Do you hang with boredtoseeya?

That doesn’t make it “apparent,” you ignorant trout. In fact, given the recent history of the FBI, it has the hallmarks of more government fuckery.
Right! In the meantime, the Veritas thugs returned the diary to the FBI. That's making good history.

Right! In the meantime, the Veritas thugs returned the diary to the FBI. That's making good history.
If they ended up with it, in your teeny tiny “mind” that means they must have been the ones to “steal” it?

You’re pathetic even by lib standards.

Last edited:
TDS Card....for the awkward orange cultist being awkward.
Trump has been out of office for 10 months 23 days yet we have another TDS poster starting another TDS thread. Here is some free advice for all the TDS infected lefties here who are to dumb to take it if you don't want the TDS card used against you get over your TDS. Here is a really good first step try focusing your attention on the man who has been President for the last 10 months 23 days and counting not the one who has not if you are incapable of doing this fine enjoy being mocked for the next three years by continuing to obsess over a man who holds no political office is not currently running for one and has been banned from social something most of you cheered yet you still can't move on from the man. Last I would suggest all of you take a real serious look at your Trump obsession but serious thought and self reflection does not seem to be part of your mental makeup so instead I will just say get help goodluck and goodbye.

Trump has been out of office for 10 months 23 days yet we have another TDS poster starting another TDS thread. Here is some free advice for all the TDS infected lefties here who are to dumb to take it if you don't want the TDS card used against you get over your TDS. Here is a really good first step try focusing your attention on the man who has been President for the last 10 months 23 days and counting not the one who has not if you are incapable of doing this fine enjoy being mocked for the next three years by continuing to obsess over a man who holds no politically office is not currently running for one and has been banned from social something most of you cheered yet you still can't move on from the man. Last I would suggest all of you take a real serious look at your Trump obsession but serious thought and self reflection does not seem to be part of your mental makeup so instead I will just say get help goodluck and goodbye.
Pretty fair point.

If they ended up with it, in your teeny tiny “mind” that means they must have been the ones to “steal” it?

You’re pathetic even by lib standards.
Your pathetic nonsense of the FBI stealing it, is for those magical thinking idiots, such as yourself.

Trump has been out of office for 10 months 23 days yet we have another TDS poster starting another TDS thread. Here is some free advice for all the TDS infected lefties here who are to dumb to take it if you don't want the TDS card used against you get over your TDS. Here is a really good first step try focusing your attention on the man who has been President for the last 10 months 23 days and counting not the one who has not if you are incapable of doing this fine enjoy being mocked for the next three years by continuing to obsess over a man who holds no political office is not currently running for one and has been banned from social something most of you cheered yet you still can't move on from the man. Last I would suggest all of you take a real serious look at your Trump obsession but serious thought and self reflection does not seem to be part of your mental makeup so instead I will just say get help goodluck and goodbye.
Trump is in a world of shit for criminal obstruction of an election, and tons of financial crimes, both civil and criminal. We have plenty enough cards, but thanks for your concern.

Forum List

Back